The Protestant Community

Christian and Theologically Protestant? Or, sincerely inquiring about the Protestant faith? Welcome to Christforums the Christian Protestant community. You'll first need to register in order to join our community. Create or respond to threads on your favorite topics and subjects. Registration takes less than a minute, it's simple, fast, and free! Enjoy the fellowship! God bless, Christforums' Staff
Register now

Fenced Community

Christforums is a Protestant Christian forum, open to Bible-believing Christians such as Presbyterians, Lutherans, Reformed, Baptists, Church of Christ members, Pentecostals, Anglicans. Methodists, Charismatics, or any other conservative, Nicene- derived Christian Church. We do not solicit cultists of any kind, including Mormons, Jehovah's Witnesses, Eastern Lightning, Falun Gong, Unification Church, Aum Shinrikyo, Christian Scientists or any other non-Nicene, non-Biblical heresy.
Register now

Christian Fellowship

John Calvin puts forward a very simple reason why love is the greatest gift: “Because faith and hope are our own: love is diffused among others.” In other words, faith and hope benefit the possessor, but love always benefits another. In John 13:34–35 Jesus says, “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” Love always requires an “other” as an object; love cannot remain within itself, and that is part of what makes love the greatest gift.
Sign in to follow this  
William

Activity Page and New Menu

Staff

As you may of noticed we have streamlined our homepage. Some things were moved to another page to lose a little weight and make our home page load faster. In the main menu you'll now find a menu option labeled "Activity". On this page is the Information panel and latest posts.

Some other new features are the drop down Message menu option. If you receive a private message or real time chat request you will be notified in this menu option.

God bless,

William

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Topics

• How to Customize YOUR PERSONAL Activity Stream

So you don't like Politics? You want to only see Christian topics in the Activity Stream? No problem, here's what you do:   First, go to the Activity Stream located in the Main above Menu and choose My Activity Stream then select Create New Stream:   :
      Give your Stream a name and choose which Content Types, choose Topics, and then select all the forums you wish to see in your stream     A check mark will appear next to every category that'll show up in your stream:     Now save your Stream. That's it! Every time you select Activity you'll only see your own approved categories. Here's an example where I chose only the Welcome Mat. As you can see only introductions appear:     God bless, William

in Site Updates and Info

• Nunes: FBI Officials Knew Of ‘Really Bad And Nefarious Activity’ By Christopher Steele And Associates

By Chuck Ross - An FBI and Justice Department email chain shows that top government officials knew that dossier author Christopher Steele and his associates “were up to some really bad and nefarious activity,” House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes said Thursday. In an interview on Fox News, Nunes claimed that the email constitutes “the first clear evidence” that the FBI committed a “major crime” by lying to federal judges in applications for spy warrants against former Trump campaign adviser Carter Page. “It would be very clear that there were people within the FBI and DOJ that knew well and good before they went to the FISA Court that Christopher Steele and others were up to some really bad and nefarious activity,” Nunes, a California Republican, said in an interview with Fox’s Sean Hannity. The email chain is part of a group of documents that Nunes and other Republicans want President Donald Trump to declassify. The lawmakers claim that the documents will show that the FBI and Justice Department misled federal judges when they applied for four Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) warrants against Page, an energy consultant who joined the Trump campaign in March 2016. The FBI relied heavily on the unverified Steele dossier, which was funded by Democrats, to obtain the warrants. On Wednesday, The Hill reported some details of an email chain that appears to be the same being sought by Nunes for declassification. According to The Hill, the email chain was exchanged in October 2016, before the FBI obtained its first FISA warrant against Page. The emails, which included then-FBI Director James Comey, FBI officials, and Justice Department lawyers, show that the intelligence community expressed concerns about Steele’s reporting, The Hill reported. The documents also include evidence that the FBI was aware that Steele, a former MI6 official, was in contact with reporters before applying for the first Page FISA. The FBI stopped formally using Steele as a confidential source on Nov. 1, 2016, after discovering that the private eye was in contact with Mother Jones reporter David Corn. But Steele has revealed in a court case in London that he briefed reporters from several other news organizations in September and October 2016. Steele was also the main source for a Sept. 23, 2016 article published by Yahoo News. That article, which was the first to level allegations contained in the dossier about Page, was cited in the FBI’s FISA applications. Content created by The Daily Caller News Foundation is available without charge to any eligible news publisher that can provide a large audience. For licensing opportunities of our original content, please contact [email protected] Nunes: FBI Officials Knew Of ‘Really Bad And Nefarious Activity’ By Christopher Steele And Associates is original content from Conservative Daily News - Where Americans go for news, current events and commentary they can trust. View the original full article

in Political Conservative News

• How to Create Personalized Activity Stream and Filter unwanted Categories

Go to the menu option "Activity" and select "My Activity Streams", then, select "Create new Stream".     Go to "Content Types" and select "Topics".     From the Sprocket choose from the drop down which categories you want included. Leave out the categories you want excluded.     Save and you're done. Now instead of using the Site's activity stream use your own personalized activity stream.   God bless, William

in Site Updates and Info

• Coast Guard Refers Duck Boat Probe to Feds; Cites Possible Criminal Activity

The federal investigation is in addition to a separate criminal probe by the Missouri attorney general. View the full article

in Military

• I need help on my getting-to-know activity

Hi everyone, I'm Phong- a Christian from Vietnam ... Glad to join this forum !!   - I'm currently an assistant of a teenager group and we'll have a game this Sunday. Can anyone help me to come up with a 20-minute activity that will help each members to share their problems in life ? I'm stuck.   GOD BLESS YOU.

in Humor & Games

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.