The Protestant Community

Christian and Theologically Protestant? Or, sincerely inquiring about the Protestant faith? Welcome to Christforums the Christian Protestant community. You'll first need to register in order to join our community. Create or respond to threads on your favorite topics and subjects. Registration takes less than a minute, it's simple, fast, and free! Enjoy the fellowship! God bless, Christforums' Staff
Register now

Fenced Community

Christforums is a Protestant Christian forum, open to Bible-believing Christians such as Presbyterians, Lutherans, Reformed, Baptists, Church of Christ members, Pentecostals, Anglicans. Methodists, Charismatics, or any other conservative, Nicene- derived Christian Church. We do not solicit cultists of any kind, including Mormons, Jehovah's Witnesses, Eastern Lightning, Falun Gong, Unification Church, Aum Shinrikyo, Christian Scientists or any other non-Nicene, non-Biblical heresy.
Register now

Christian Fellowship

John Calvin puts forward a very simple reason why love is the greatest gift: “Because faith and hope are our own: love is diffused among others.” In other words, faith and hope benefit the possessor, but love always benefits another. In John 13:34–35 Jesus says, “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” Love always requires an “other” as an object; love cannot remain within itself, and that is part of what makes love the greatest gift.
Living Stone

The sheer goodness of God!

The sheer goodness of God!

Luke 15:11-24 The Parable of the Prodigal Son

While this parable has application to an unsaved person who turns towards God it also has great application to a Christian who has not been walking with God as they once were, but turns back towards God. The most revealing truth about the parable is the extraordinary goodness, forgiveness, kindness and love of the Father. And the Father in the parable represents our Father, God and reflects His unchanging wonderful nature.

11 Then He (Jesus) said: "A certain man had two sons.

12 And the younger of them said to his father, 'Father, give me the portion of goods that falls to me.' So he divided to them his livelihood.

13 And not many days after, the younger son gathered all together, journeyed to a far country, and there wasted his possessions with prodigal living. (and there he wasted his fortune in reckless and loose from restraint living. AMP) Prov 29:18 Where there is no revelation (a deepening revelation of God), the people cast off restraint... Just like the Prodigal

14 But when he had spent all, there arose a severe famine in that land, and he began to be in want.

15 Then he went and joined himself to a citizen of that country, and he sent him into his fields to feed swine.

16 And he would gladly have filled his stomach with the pods that the swine ate, (but they could not satisfy his hunger AMP) and no one gave him anything. (And none of the prodigal’s misfortune was caused by his Father who he had left)

17 But when he came to himself, he said, 'How many of my father's hired servants have bread enough and to spare, and I perish with hunger!

18 I will arise and go to my father, and will say to him, "Father, I have sinned against heaven and before you,

19 and I am no longer worthy to be called your son. Make me like one of your hired servants."'

20 And he arose and came to his father. But when he was still a great way off, his father saw him and had compassion and ran and fell on his neck and kissed him.

21 And the son said to him, 'Father, I have sinned against heaven and in your sight, and am no longer worthy to be called your son.'

22 But the father said to his servants,'Bring out the best robe and put it on him, and put a ring on his hand and sandals on his feet.

23 And bring the fatted calf here and kill it, and let us eat and be merry;

24 For this my son was dead and is alive again; he was lost and is found.' And they began to be merry”.

God’s goodness draws people – Satan lies about God’s goodness to keep people away.

Rom 2:4 Or do you despise the riches of His (God’s) goodness, forbearance, and longsuffering, not knowing that the goodness of God leads you to repentance?

The sheer goodness and loveliness of God has melted the hearts of many a hardened sinner and backsliding Christian. If you really wanted to stop people coming to God then your principal goal would be to try and deceive people into believing that God is mean, touchy, remote, harsh and unpredictable. And this is precisely what Satan does using thoughts that he gives us and the words of ignorant people to achieve his end. The truth is,

Ps 145:9 The LORD is good to all, And His tender mercies are over all His works.

Luke 18:19 Jesus said to him, "Why do you call Me good? No one is good but One, that is, God”.

What is the best example of how good God is, to all?

Ps 103:10 He (God) has not dealt with us according to our sins, Nor punished us according to our iniquities .

Ps 130:3-4 If You, Lord, should keep account of and treat us according to our sins O Lord, who could stand? But there is forgiveness with You, just what man needs..AMP

Rom 5:6-8 For when we were still without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly. For scarcely for a righteous man will one die; yet perhaps for a good man someone would even dare to die. But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

Someone may say “Yes, but I’m not such a bad person compared to others” Really? The simple truth is that without God actively in our lives we are liars, thieves, foul-mouthed, self-absorbed, prideful, manipulative, and cruel, fully capable of the most ghastly and wicked deeds – and that’s our good side!

Isa 53:5-6 But He (Jesus) was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed. All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned, every one, to his own way; And the LORD has laid on Him the iniquity of us all.

The love of God found a way to bring as many of us as are willing to Him and back to Him.

When we are at our absolute worst, unlovely and unlovable, yet God, who is love, still doesn’t stop loving us nor does His love towards us diminish one iota. What kind of love is this that is so far beyond any natural human love? It’s the love of our Father that He has for us, His own creation, the sons and daughters of His love.

Jer 31:3 Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love; Therefore with loving- kindness I have drawn you.

When Satan is unsuccessful in preventing another soul coming to Christ does he quit? No. What does he do? He tries to persuade that soul to never turn its life completely over to God. How? By creating doubt, by raising questions about God’s integrity, by maligning God’s character, by twisting God’s words – just like he did with Adam and Eve. Why? Satan knows every fully surrendered Christian will win a lot of other souls to Christ.

The love of Christ towards me I understand but is this also the way the Father is?

1 John 5:7 For there are three that bear witness in heaven: the Father, the Word (Jesus Christ the Son), and the Holy Spirit; and these three are one.
 John 5:19 Then Jesus answered and said to them, "Most assuredly, I say to you, the Son can do nothing of Himself, but what He sees the Father do;...

John 14:9 Jesus said to him...He who has seen Me (God’s Word who became flesh) has seen the Father;

John 15:26 But when the Helper (The Holy Spirit) comes, whom I shall send to you from the Father, the Spirit of truth who proceeds from the Father...

John 16:13 However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come... He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears (from the Father) He will speak;

Jesus Christ is the living Word, whose Word, the Word of the Father. The Holy Spirit is the Spirit of the Father. The Word and the Spirit are the Father, who is love, and They are one.

This is the unchanging nature of God our Father and it is the surest thing in life!

Ps 103:4 He redeems you from hell — saves your life! He crowns you with love and mercy... How can you not love Him for what He’s done and for who He is? THE MESSAGE

Love found a way, God bless you

Staff
On 11/22/2018 at 8:07 AM, Living Stone said:

When Satan is unsuccessful in preventing another soul coming to Christ does he quit? No. What does he do? He tries to persuade that soul to never turn its life completely over to God. How? By creating doubt, by raising questions about God’s integrity, by maligning God’s character, by twisting God’s words – just like he did with Adam and Eve. Why? Satan knows every fully surrendered Christian will win a lot of other souls to Christ.

Jesus Christ has all power in Heaven and earth. Satan does not have the power to prevent God's calling. 

Joh 10:26  But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you. 
Joh 10:27  My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: 
Joh 10:28  And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. 
Joh 10:29  My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand. 

Joh 6:44  No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day. 

Hi Becky, thank you for your response. I would ask that you ponder in your heart the scene in the garden of Eden. In creation God gives man and woman the ability to choose, a will that is free to make decisions independent from Him. Without this foundational part of humans, “spirit, soul (or will), and body”, we would be like robots void of any ability to personally interact with God or anyone else. There could be no love because by necessity for love to exist there is a choice. If God could have stopped anything, it would have been for His newly created man and woman not to fall under the dominion of the traitor Angel from heaven. God bless you

Staff
10 hours ago, Living Stone said:

Hi Becky, thank you for your response. I would ask that you ponder in your heart the scene in the garden of Eden. In creation God gives man and woman the ability to choose, a will that is free to make decisions independent from Him. Without this foundational part of humans, “spirit, soul (or will), and body”, we would be like robots void of any ability to personally interact with God or anyone else. There could be no love because by necessity for love to exist there is a choice. If God could have stopped anything, it would have been for His newly created man and woman not to fall under the dominion of the traitor Angel from heaven. God bless you

Rom 3:10  As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one: 
Rom 3:11  There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God. 
Rom 3:12  They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one. 
Rom 3:13  Their throat is an open sepulchre; with their tongues they have used deceit; the poison of asps is under their lips: 
Rom 3:14  Whose mouth is full of cursing and bitterness: 
Rom 3:15  Their feet are swift to shed blood: 
Rom 3:16  Destruction and misery are in their ways: 
Rom 3:17  And the way of peace have they not known: 
Rom 3:18  There is no fear of God before their eyes. 

Joh 6:44  No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day. 

• Love 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Topics

• 18 Pieces of Goodness in 2018 Pop Culture

From cable news to social media, streaming sites to the megaplex, popular culture can be a dark and depressing place. But amid the glut of bad, bleak, cynical, cheap, violent, and sexually exploitative content, there are some rays of light and diamonds in the rough. Yes, there’s plenty of bad stuff Christians should identify and avoid. But there are also good things Christians can identify and celebrate. Too often Christian “engagement” with popular culture is focused on one extreme or the other—critiquing/avoiding or celebrating/embracing—but a healthy posture does both, as I argued in my 2013 book, Gray Matters. What follows is a celebration of the good, the uplifting, the life-giving in 2018 popular culture. The list could have been much longer that the 18 items I’ve highlighted below (in alphabetical order), but if you’re looking for something refreshing in pop culture as the year winds down, these might be a good place to start. Beautiful Children’s Music Doubtless because I became a dad in 2018, I’ve started paying more attention to the quality of popular culture geared toward children. A few new albums gave me hope that my son will not lack beautiful and good music to populate his Spotify library (or whatever form music curation takes in the next few decades) as he grows up. Ellie Holcomb and Shai Linne both released children’s albums and accompanying books in 2018. Holcomb’s Sing: Creation Songs (and accompanying book Who Sang the First Song?), and Linne’s Jesus Kids album (and book God Made Me AND You), are worth checking out. (Read an interview with Linne about both projects.) I also delighted in J. J. Heller’s I Dream of You, Vol. 2, an album of lullabies that—along with Christy Nockels’s Be Held—found heavy rotation on my son’s first playlist. Better Christian Movies Though we have a long way to go before the “Christian movie” genre becomes synonymous with beauty and greatness, and certainly before movies like Terrence Malick’s The Tree of Life (“The Best Christian Film Ever Made”) become the standard for faith-based film quality, 2018 saw some minor progress. Released in March, Paul, Apostle of Christ did not shy away from suffering or sugarcoat the realities of the early church’s plight. Also released in March, I Can Only Imagine represented an artistic step forward in the faith-based filmmaking of the Erwin Brothers (Woodlawn, October Baby). In April, N. D. Wilson released an excellent faith-infused nature documentary, The Riot and the Dance (available on DVD). Here’s hoping 2019 continues the trend of higher-quality Christian movies. Christopher Robin Marc Forster’s Christopher Robin is a thematic cousin to the director’s acclaimed Finding Neverland (2004), a film about Peter Pan creator J. M. Barrie. Like Neverland, Robin—based on A. A. Milne’s Winnie the Pooh stories—highlights the tensions between the protected innocence of childhood and the unavoidable pain of life. It challenges viewers to value the fanciful, the imaginary, and the spaces of play free from the “efficiencies” of adult life. As I wrote in August, Robin also captures something beautiful and true about the bittersweet losses that come with life’s changing seasons. It’s a sweet, sincere movie that—like Pooh himself—finds joy in life’s simple pleasures. Crazy Rich Asians Crazy Rich Asians is a joyous, hilarious, moving film. It celebrates culture, family, place, and marital love in beautiful ways that have made many audiences feel seen and known by a Hollywood film, perhaps for the first time. It’s the sort of classic, sincere romantic comedy that you just don’t see often anymore. It’s also a film that delights in the specific sights, sounds, and textures of life in specific places—in this case (largely) Singapore, one of the world’s most interesting, and, yes, “crazy rich” nations. Rent on Amazon. Dan Crenshaw and Pete Davidson Reconcile on SNL Coming as it did on the heels of one of the ugliest midterm election seasons in memory, this Saturday Night Live clip rightly moved audiences. In the clip, comedian Pete Davidson apologizes for mocking the appearance of Lt. Com. Dan Crenshaw (a war veteran who wears an eye patch) on a previous SNL episode. Crenshaw then takes some jabs back at Davidson, before ending with a moment of mutual respect and solidarity. On Veteran’s Day weekend, Crenshaw urged the audience to “never forget” the sacrifices of veterans and other heroes—like Davidson’s own father, who died on 9/11. A reconciling handshake between Davidson and Crenshaw completes the clip, a hopeful image of peace and mutual respect in our divided times. The Great British Baking Show This British import is the most feel-good of all reality shows. It has none of the backstabbing, crass materialism, and moral perversion of other reality TV shows. Instead, it is full of hugs, handshakes, cheerful pastel appliances, pastoral English landscapes, and lots of crème pâtissière. As I wrote earlier this year, the show—which just launched a new season as well as a holiday edition on Netflix—also celebrates the beauty of local culture in a globalized age that tends to draw our attention everywhere other than where we are. By immersing us in the delights of British baking, from Banoffee pie to Bedfordshire clangers, the show communicates gratitude for good gifts of place-specific culture and culinary creativity. Watch on Netflix. The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society Even though Netflix is increasingly overwhelming and anxiety-inducing in its sheer volume of (largely mediocre) content, there are still many treasures to be found. One gem is The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society, a period romance set in 1946 Guernsey, a British island near France that was Nazi-occupied in World War II. The always delightful Lily James (Cinderella, Downton Abbey) plays a journalist who goes to Guernsey to write about a quirky literary society. She finds a story there, but she also finds love. The film is wholesome escapism of the Hallmark variety, but better made and better acted. If you haven’t already, enjoy it with your loved ones over the holidays. Watch on Netflix. Innovative, Beautiful Worship Music I’m always on the lookout for contemporary worship music that is both faithful and fresh, as much of it (sadly) feels musically mundane and predictable. This year three albums stood out to me as examples of artistically significant worship music. Colorado singer-songwriter Aaron Strumpel’s Mighty Refuge is avant-garde by contemporary worship standards, breathing new musical life into classic hymns (e.g., “Just as I Am,” “Be Thou My Vision”) without doing harm to their original melodic beauty. The new album Discovery, from British band Rivers & Robots, is overflowing with joy in declaring God’s goodness and provision (the crowd-sourced music video for “Provider,” embedded below, will make you smile). And while it may feel odd to categorize as worship, Sandra McCracken’s Songs From the Valley provides a fresh reminder that lament has biblical precedent and should have a place in worship. Instant Family This Mark Wahlberg comedy is a genuinely funny, relatively clean, often moving look at one couple’s experience of foster care and adoption. It’s a film that shows the beauty not only of a healthy marriage (Wahlberg and Rose Byrne have great chemistry) but also a healthy “instant family,” providing a beautiful picture of the theologically rich concept of adoption. The film captures the rocky realities of the adoption process, fraught with complex emotion on all sides, but the payoff is worth it. We need more films like this that celebrate foster care and adoption, perhaps inspiring viewers to personally take up this worthy cause. In theaters now. Justin Bieber Reading Tim Keller’s The Meaning of Marriage Though it’s noteworthy when you see one of the world’s biggest pop stars leading worship at the Coachella music festival, or singing “Good, Good Father” on the streets of London, the latest tabloid episode in Justin Bieber’s Jesus journey is especially encouraging. In August, the tattooed superstar—then engaged to now-wife Hailey Baldwin—was filmed in Manhattan carrying Tim Keller’s The Meaning of Marriage, one of the most theologically solid and Christ-glorifying marriage books anyone could read. One hopes Bieber was reading the book to make good on his Proverbs 18:22-quoting, engagement-announcing Instagram promise “to lead our family with honor and integrity, letting Jesus through his Holy Spirit guide us in everything we do and every decision we make.” At least one hopes the appearance of a Tim Keller book on TMZ prompted a few lost souls to order the book on Amazon. Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper singing ‘Shallow’ in A Star Is Born Cinema is well suited for rags to riches stories like the one told in A Star is Born, the fourth version of a film whose “star” was previously played by Janet Gaynor (1937), Judy Garland (1954), and Barbra Streisand (1976). The big screen is made for the goosebump-inducing performance scenes that populate this most recent version, which powerfully showcases Lady Gaga’s raw vocal talent. Especially moving is the scene where “Shallow” is performed on stage for the first time. Cooper’s country music star character, Jackson Maine, brings Ally (Gaga) to one of his concerts, where she watches from side stage. Maine announces the song to the audience and calls at-that-point-unknown Ally out to sing it with him. What follows is electrifying. When the song—which encapsulate the film’s existential longings to go beyond the shallows of modern life—hits its climax, it’s a beautiful moment of God-given talent being revealed and celebrated widely for the first time. In theaters now. Paddington 2 When daily headlines and social media outrage have you despairing at the world, turn on Paddington (2015) or this year’s Paddington 2. The witty, joyful films are a delight for all ages. Paddington (voiced by Ben Whishaw) is a clumsy, orange marmalade-loving, London-dwelling Peruvian bear who lives by his Aunt Lucy’s wisdom: “If we’re kind and polite the world will be right.” Though the world needs more than kindness and politeness to be “right,” it certainly could use more of these qualities. In addition to just being a joy to be around, Paddington—a bear who “looks for the good in all of us”—is a welcome model of virtue (he puts in the bear in “forbearance”) in our cynical and narcissistic age. Available on Amazon. Paul McCartney on ‘Carpool Karaoke’ This was one of those (increasingly rare) moments where television captured something completely non-cynical, purely joyful, and almost universally appealing. To watch James Corden and Paul McCartney sing “Penny Lane” and other Beatles songs, as they meandered around the Liverpool locations that inspired them, was to participate in a bit of cultural nostalgia for a time when music was something we had more in common. But as I wrote in June, “It’s not just musical memory that resonates with us in this clip; it’s the way it captures memory generally, in all of its bittersweet complexity.” The clip reminded me of what C. S. Lewis said about nostalgia and joyful longing (he called it sehnsucht): “Our best havings are wantings.” A Quiet Place Can a horror movie capture goodness? A Quiet Place certainly does. The film is truly frightening (the bathtub scene!) but also very moving. It presents a beautiful picture of the nuclear family as a fundamental reality that undergirds society when all else collapses (as Trevin Wax highlighted in this article). With its strong depictions of familial love, grace, forgiveness, and sacrifice, Place is also “one of the most Christian horror movies you’ll ever watch,” Joe Carter wrote in April. In an apocalyptic world of despair and hopelessness, the family at the heart of the film clings to hope—as all of us who follow Jesus should, even when the world’s evil overwhelms. Rap Music of Toby Nwigwe The music of Nigerian American rapper Toby Nwigwe, a former University of North Texas linebacker, is refreshingly original, clean, and fun. His music videos—in which his wife and producer join him in funky dance moves and Sunday school-esque hand motions—are mesmerizing, and his lyrics reference everything from Frodo to Bieber to the Bible. Lots of Bible. Tobe (short for “Tobechukwu,” the Igbo word for “praise God”) isn’t too far off when he raps of his flow that “every bar is drippin / With the Holy Ghost.” In “JÔCKÎN,” Tobe references everything from the rapture to Genesis to John 5:30 (see video below). In “GROWTH” he reflects on total depravity (“Grew up jammin’ ‘So Fresh and So Clean’ but was still born filthy”). I CHOOSE YOU is about committed love (“This love thing just ain’t no grab and go”). TABERNACLE rhymes “Noah’s ark” with “Tony Stark” and “blackness” with “John the Baptist.” And that’s just the beginning. Summer in the Forest One of the loveliest documentaries of 2018, Summer in the Forest is a French film about Jean Vanier and the L’Arche communities he founded in France and around the world. Like Vanier himself, the documentary delights in dwelling with and dignifying the mentally and physically disabled people who live, love, and work in community at L’Arche. The film is permeated with Christ’s compassion and dignifying presence with society’s outcasts, not least in the figure Vanier himself, whose mission to these people is profoundly shaped by his Christian faith. “The weak are the foolish; they have been chosen to confound the wise and the powerful,” Vanier says in the film, paraphrasing 1 Corinthians 1:27. In a world ever prone to seek power at all costs, films like Summer in the Forest remind us of the beautiful, clarifying, and confounding wisdom of weakness. Rent on Amazon. Virgil Wander The latest novel from Leif Enger (Peace Like a River), Virgil Wander is a beautiful, funny, grace-filled portrait of small-town, hard-luck, rust belt America. Set in the fictional town of Greenstone, Minnesota, the story’s titular protagonist is a former seminarian who runs a movie theater and barely survived an accident where he drove his car into a lake. With its painting-with-words prose and curiosity about the quirky textures of Midwestern life, Wander reminded me of the Iowa-set fiction of Marilynne Robinson. It’s a novel that is less about plot than it is about place—rendered so lovingly and colorfully that it makes the reader nostalgic and at home, even in a place they’ve never been. Won’t You Be My Neighbor? This documentary about Fred Rogers could not be more well-timed. The kindness and neighborliness Rogers modeled, through his iconic TV show but also in his life, feels (sadly) like an exotic relic from our vantage point in angry, divisive, tribalistic 2018. Even the respectful, dignifying way Rogers talked—to children, to adults, to puppets, to anyone—feels foreign to our ears today, at a time when our own president uses unthinkable language to publicly demean respectable people. Won’t You Be My Neighbor is a film every American should watch, to be reminded that goodness is attractive and something we should strive for again. Rent on Amazon. View the full article

in Christian Current Events

• Why Zika, and Other Viruses, Don’t Disprove God’s Goodness

A microbiologist reflects on the problem of evil in human diseases. It’s been two years since Christian missionaries and aid workers in Zika-infested areas wrestled with whether to stay or go after the virus triggered an international public health emergency. Last week, the CDC released a new report indicating for the first time what happens as babies exposed to the Zika virus grow older—they may face problems when none presented at birth. Seeing the most vulnerable in our society suffering so cruelly can raise questions about God’s goodness. Anjeanette “AJ” Roberts, a microbiologist and scholar at Reasons to Believe, began thinking about these issues in graduate school. In the 30 years since, Roberts’s work at the National Institute of Health testing the SARS virus on older mice contributed to an understanding of the pathology of the disease and how it affects older humans. As a postdoctorate scholar at Yale University, Roberts worked on proof of concept vaccines that used the same vector now being used to manufacture the Ebola vaccine. CT recently asked her to explain how her work affected her view of God and his creation. What are viruses? Where do viruses come from? The first virus was discovered in the late 1800s, and it was a virus that infected tobacco plants, the tobacco mosaic virus. The word virus basically referred to a poisonous entity. Viruses aren’t really living. (Bacteria are actually living cells.) There’s a little bit of debate in the field about whether they’re alive or not, but living things can utilize nutrients for energy and produce waste. Viruses can’t do any of those things. All viruses share the characteristic that they cannot make more virus outside of a living cell. Where did viruses originate? No one knows. ... Continue reading... View the full article

in Christian Current Events

• Bible verses to meditate on God's goodness

Hi, I made a video on 16 bible verses related to God's Goodness towards fellow believers. These verses have been ones I've been meditating on to believe God for my future. It can be a struggle sometimes to believe God when you don't see the things you want for your life, to be honest. I know I've been tempted to feel disappointed or like God is not paying attention to my prayers. This video encourages me to fight the fight of faith and rest in His promises towards me. I hope it encourages you all as well! 

With love, 😀    

in General Faith

• Loving goodness of god's grace

Different faith communities, denominations and churches teach various ways about the grace of God. Some of the teachings are Biblical and some quite unbiblical. Grace of God is one of the most essential teachings of the Bible and therefore it is important to understand what the Bible teaches about the grace of God. I will try to go through what the Bible says about the grace of God. My article does not cover everything about God's grace, but deals with it from a few important angles.   More info: http://www.kotipetripaavola.com/lovi...fgodgrace.html  

in General Faith

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.