The Christian Protestant Community Forums

Sincerely inquiring about the Protestant faith? Welcome to Christforums the Christian Protestant community forums. You'll first need to register in order to join our community. Create or respond to threads on your favorite topics and subjects. Registration takes less than a minute, it's simple, fast, and free! Enjoy the fellowship! God bless, Christforums' Staff
Register now

Community Fellowship

John Calvin puts forward a very simple reason why love is the greatest gift: “Because faith and hope are our own: love is diffused among others.” In other words, faith and hope benefit the possessor, but love always benefits another. In John 13:34–35 Jesus says, “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” Love always requires an “other” as an object; love cannot remain within itself, and that is part of what makes love the greatest gift.
Support

Trump Asked To Please Stop Making ‘Pew Pew’ Noises Throughout Space Force Strategy Meeting

WASHINGTON, D.C.—During a recent Space Force strategic meeting held at the White House, President Donald Trump was asked to please stop making “PEW, PEW, PEW” noises and playing with models of fictional starfighters. Pompeo said, “And so I think that a Space Force accomplishes several obj—” “PEW PEW PEW! I can’t shake em! Arrrgggg!!!” Trump […]

The post Trump Asked To Please Stop Making ‘Pew Pew’ Noises Throughout Space Force Strategy Meeting appeared first on The Babylon Bee.

View the original full article

• Haha 1

LOL That reminded me of articles I'd seen published in "The Onion" online years ago--at first many of us thought those articles were real, and not satire, and it caused such an uproar!  The anti-conservative 'squad' on the message board loved it though, and they ridiculed us up one side and down the other because we'd thought we were reading a true report of something, and had become so upset.  They often would also plant false articles that they knew were untrue, and waited for us to believe what we were reading--then they'd gleefully pounce on us, and belittle us half to death--ah, those were the days[!]--I wish that board hadn't closed down, since I loved going toe-to-toe with the anti-God-squad---it forced me into doing more and more studying of God's word, so that I could counter what they were throwing at me/us--so, for that I am grateful beyond words!