The Christian Protestant Community Forums

Sincerely inquiring about the Protestant faith? Welcome to Christforums the Christian Protestant community forums. You'll first need to register in order to join our community. Create or respond to threads on your favorite topics and subjects. Registration takes less than a minute, it's simple, fast, and free! Enjoy the fellowship! God bless, Christforums' Staff
Register now

Community Fellowship

John Calvin puts forward a very simple reason why love is the greatest gift: “Because faith and hope are our own: love is diffused among others.” In other words, faith and hope benefit the possessor, but love always benefits another. In John 13:34–35 Jesus says, “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” Love always requires an “other” as an object; love cannot remain within itself, and that is part of what makes love the greatest gift.
Truth7t7

President Trump Demands Release Of Pastor Brunson From Turkey

President Trump Tweet, 7/26/2018

The United States will impose large sanctions on Turkey for their long time detainment of Pastor Andrew Brunson, a great Christian, family man and wonderful human being. He is suffering greatly. This innocent man of faith should be released immediately!

Edited by Truth7t7

11 minutes ago, Truth7t7 said:

President Trump Tweet, 7/26/2018

The United States will impose large sanctions on Turkey for their long time detainment of Pastor Andrew Brunson, a great Christian, family man and wonderful human being. He is suffering greatly. This innocent man of faith should be released immediately!

Nice to know the president will stand for a Christian American in a 3rd world country, he's got my vote in 2020!

IntecessorsForAmerica

US PASTOR ANDREW BRUNSON WRITES HEARTBREAKING MESSAGE TO WIFE FROM TURKISH PRISON

February 14, 2018 | By Excerpt from Stoyan Zaimov

Pray for Andrew Brunson’s release and God’s strength as he is incarcerated in the Turkish prison. Pray for his family who are standing by faith for his release. Download our free prayer guide on how to pray about religious persecution.

“Remember those who are in prison, as though in prison with them, and those who are mistreated, since you also are in the body.” (Heb 13:3)

“American evangelical pastor Andrew Brunson has sent a “heartbreaking” message to his wife as he continues to languish in a Turkish prison 16 months after his arrest. He admitted he is struggling to deal with his situation.

“I am very discouraged. Please have prayer for me,” Brunson said in a note to his wife, Norine, via an embassy official, according to the American Center for Law and Justice.

“I love you — can’t handle the thought of growing old in this place, without you.”

Edited by Truth7t7