The Protestant Community

Sincerely inquiring about the Protestant faith? Welcome to Christforums the Christian Protestant community forums. You'll first need to register in order to join our community. Create or respond to threads on your favorite topics and subjects. Registration takes less than a minute, it's simple, fast, and free! Enjoy the fellowship! God bless, Christforums' Staff
Register now

Christian Fellowship Community Forums

John Calvin puts forward a very simple reason why love is the greatest gift: “Because faith and hope are our own: love is diffused among others.” In other words, faith and hope benefit the possessor, but love always benefits another. In John 13:34–35 Jesus says, “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” Love always requires an “other” as an object; love cannot remain within itself, and that is part of what makes love the greatest gift.
Luke

Pres. Trump makes Trade Agreement with EU!

President Trump MUST do the same for Canada and Mexico. These are are neighbors, and deserve as much or more consideration. Mr. Trumps trade war is now seeing costs passed down to consumers. FCA, GM. and Ford have all said prices have now increased by as little as $200. on some vehicles.

I am concerned that Mr. Trumps past immoral sexual adventures have come to the public's attention, and some republican's like me are thinking he just might be a one tern president. I can't imagine how Mrs. Trump must feel after hearing that Mr. Trump was cheating on here while being married to her.

Sex and power have brought many a men down.  

21 hours ago, Just Mike said:

I am concerned that Mr. Trumps past immoral sexual adventures have come to the public's attention, and some republican's like me are thinking he just might be a one tern president. I can't imagine how Mrs. Trump must feel after hearing that Mr. Trump was cheating on here while being married to her.

Sex and power have brought many a men down.  

We don’t know what went on between them immediately afterwards. For all we know the Mrs. may have found out and the issue had been resolved. And he was a private citizen at the time. 

Am I OK with it? No. Of course not. Has he repented? We don’t know that. Being rich I can well imagine temptation is much greater than for someone like myself living on an hourly pay scale.

I can though guarantee that if he pulls a Bill Clinton while in office many of his supporters would be looking for someone else. Me included. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Just Mike said:

President Trump MUST do the same for Canada and Mexico. These are are neighbors, and deserve as much or more consideration. Mr. Trumps trade war is now seeing costs passed down to consumers. FCA, GM. and Ford have all said prices have now increased by as little as $200. on some vehicles.

Makes you wonder why another previous administration couldn’t do the same. But then, the fleecing of America wasn’t exactly front page news. Trump MADE it front page news. 

• Like 1