The Protestant Community

Sincerely inquiring about the Protestant faith? Welcome to Christforums the Christian Protestant community forums. You'll first need to register in order to join our community. Create or respond to threads on your favorite topics and subjects. Registration takes less than a minute, it's simple, fast, and free! Enjoy the fellowship! God bless, Christforums' Staff
Register now

Christian Fellowship Community Forums

John Calvin puts forward a very simple reason why love is the greatest gift: “Because faith and hope are our own: love is diffused among others.” In other words, faith and hope benefit the possessor, but love always benefits another. In John 13:34–35 Jesus says, “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” Love always requires an “other” as an object; love cannot remain within itself, and that is part of what makes love the greatest gift.
Freedom

God's will or free will?

I like to give an order for FOUR WILL STEPS

1. Sovereign Will :

This is belongs to God but not to allow sin.. or desobedience.. but just with the love..

in my view GOD'S SOVEREIGN WILL..

GOD is love so he is willing to help all people..

He is not hating sinners..

He is loving sinners and hating sin.

This is why He is feeding all people, this is why he is giving all things to sinners too

Mat 5:45 That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun

All they have to give account on one day.. until than God feeds all people .. this is sovereign will

....................................................................................

2. Man's will .......

This is belongs to Man

in my view     "SINNERS WILL"

GOD is never forcing or demanding to follow his commandments

God just saying with love.. He left the offer, Man need to chose..

This is not meaning to man to chose the false matter.,

.....................................................................................

3. Free will ..

this is also belongs to man ...

BUT THIS IS .. WILL TO BECOME SAINT in my view (((( TURNING WILL OR FAILING WILL))))[/size]

IF man is with Man's will, there is no connection with this will.,.

He need to leave his personal will, Man's will, and need to this will to inherit/occupy or enjoy with life of God/to escape the wrath and God's condemnation..

This is need for every human.. to chose the right thing..

Deu 30:15 See, I have set before thee this day life and good, and death and evil;

..................................................................................................

4. GODS WILL ...

THIS IS FIXED..

IN MY VIEW ... "SAINTS WILL"

WHEN we born again.. we have no free will..

God's will is to send his son to die for us

God's will is people need to know him,.,.

Joh 17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

God will is people need to come without hesitation and without conditions

God's will is all need to repent for sins..

God's will is need to obey his commandments

God's will is need to become as children (first born is Jesus)

God's will is saints need to keep holiness and need to live a mentors to world

no compromisation or no flexibility ..

SO NO CLASH IN HIS WILL

NO OTHER WILL NEED TO COME TO OUR LIFE

When we are working to save other souls .. just we need to take the God's sovereign will. Just with love .. not to mix with sinners.. just to show some love..

but our priority is need to maintain the only the "God's will"

LET US LIVE IN HIS WILL.. GLORY TO GOD