Jump to content

The Protestant Community

Sincerely inquiring about the Protestant faith? Welcome to Christforums the Christian Protestant community forums. You'll first need to register in order to join our community. Create or respond to threads on your favorite topics and subjects. Registration takes less than a minute, it's simple, fast, and free! Enjoy the fellowship! God bless, Christforums' Staff
Register now

Christian Fellowship Community Forums

John Calvin puts forward a very simple reason why love is the greatest gift: “Because faith and hope are our own: love is diffused among others.” In other words, faith and hope benefit the possessor, but love always benefits another. In John 13:34–35 Jesus says, “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” Love always requires an “other” as an object; love cannot remain within itself, and that is part of what makes love the greatest gift.
William

There Is No Christian Argument Against Overturning Roe v Wade

Recommended Posts

31 minutes ago, Origen said:

What do you expect them to say?  I see no reason to accept what the liberals says as truth.  Everything Trump does or says, according to them, will bring about the end of the world.  That claim by them is nothing more than an example of their fear and hate tactics.  As I said above, I doubt it will happen but time will tell.  All we have to do is wait and see.

The conservatives have waited 50 years for this moment, the check is in the bank!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Staff

I do hope the scaredycat Republicans will stand with the POTUS and the nominee.  

  • Best Answer 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Staff
44 minutes ago, Truth7t7 said:

The conservatives have waited 50 years for this moment, the check is in the bank!

If you are trying to convince me, you can't.  Is what you say possible?  Sure!  Is it likely?  I don't think it is.  Several presidents have nominated justices, who after being seated on the court, turned out to be major disappointments.  You just never know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As much as I want to believe that the Supreme Court could overturn the law that permits Abortion, I doubt it will happen. Unless Gods Chosen show in mass support for changing the law it will not happen. Abortion is big business, Planned UN-parenthood makes huge sums of money murdering babies. Think about how many evil women have lost their conscience to become utterly lost in their wicked lifestyles. Many women have so turned away from their Creator, God Almighty, that they have no issue in murdering their unborn baby. To become so insensitive in their thinking that neither God or a belief there a "higher power" that could hold them responsible for their action of murdering their child. How much further from even the reasonable instinct of a dog to protect its new born puppy, can a woman distance her natural feelings for her baby no matter how old it is, even in the womb.

 

We do live in a world that calls right, what God calls wicked and evil.  When a very basic internal God given protecting of a woman's child is no longer thought as good, we have in deed taken the path that leads to hell fire and damnation.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Origen said:

If you are trying to convince me, you can't.  Is what you say possible?  Sure!  Is it likely?  I don't think it is.  Several presidents have nominated justices, who after being seated on the court, turned out to be major disappointments.  You just never know.

I agree, and none of those previous presidents used the "Federalist Society" to make a list.

 

Bush's appointment of "Souter" was the last straw, in supreme court disappointments.

 

The Federalist Society has it nailed!

 

We will see?

Edited by Truth7t7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Staff
46 minutes ago, Truth7t7 said:

The Federalist Society has it nailed!

That is only an opinion, but I do not doubt they have tried.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Staff
1 hour ago, Just Mike said:

As much as I want to believe that the Supreme Court could overturn the law that permits Abortion, I doubt it will happen. Unless Gods Chosen show in mass support for changing the law it will not happen. Abortion is big business, Planned UN-parenthood makes huge sums of money murdering babies. Think about how many evil women have lost their conscience to become utterly lost in their wicked lifestyles. Many women have so turned away from their Creator, God Almighty, that they have no issue in murdering their unborn baby. To become so insensitive in their thinking that neither God or a belief there a "higher power" that could hold them responsible for their action of murdering their child. How much further from even the reasonable instinct of a dog to protect its new born puppy, can a woman distance her natural feelings for her baby no matter how old it is, even in the womb.

 

We do live in a world that calls right, what God calls wicked and evil.  When a very basic internal God given protecting of a woman's child is no longer thought as good, we have in deed taken the path that leads to hell fire and damnation.

I agree . While i believe some of the young girls who end up having abortions are 'tricked' into in .. They are the second victim often broken for what they have done.  

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Becky said:

I agree . While i believe some of the young girls who end up having abortions are 'tricked' into in .. They are the second victim often broken for what they have done.  

There are some exceptions to my post. Some women undergo abortions by pressure from the threat of death, to reasons beyond our imagination.  This only goes to prove abortion is wicked and the evil one is pleased with the lives he sees ruined.  Perhaps the Trump administration might place the right people in the correct places to get this wickedness stopped.

  • Like 1
  • Best Answer 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/3/2018 at 5:29 PM, Just Mike said:

As much as I want to believe that the Supreme Court could overturn the law that permits Abortion, I doubt it will happen. Unless Gods Chosen show in mass support for changing the law it will not happen. Abortion is big business, Planned UN-parenthood makes huge sums of money murdering babies. Think about how many evil women have lost their conscience to become utterly lost in their wicked lifestyles. Many women have so turned away from their Creator, God Almighty, that they have no issue in murdering their unborn baby. To become so insensitive in their thinking that neither God or a belief there a "higher power" that could hold them responsible for their action of murdering their child. How much further from even the reasonable instinct of a dog to protect its new born puppy, can a woman distance her natural feelings for her baby no matter how old it is, even in the womb.

 

We do live in a world that calls right, what God calls wicked and evil.  When a very basic internal God given protecting of a woman's child is no longer thought as good, we have in deed taken the path that leads to hell fire and damnation.

I believe the Supreme Court Justices, Roberts, Alito, Gorsuch, Thomas, Future Apointment, will reverse Roe v Wade through their interpretation of "Original Intent".

 

Nothing in the constitution permits a person to kill the unborn.

 

Political analyst have 20 States immediately that will declare abortion illegal, upon the confirmation of the next justice.

 

I believe they will do the same with same sex marriage, as 13 States had a constitutional ban in their constitutions, prior to 2015 and Obergefell v Hodges.

 

The Liberal Agenda Is coming to a screeching halt.

 

Homosexuality, Environmentalism, Femenism, Affirmative Action.

Edited by Truth7t7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Similar Topics

×
×
  • Create New...