The Christian Protestant Community Forums

Sincerely inquiring about the Protestant faith? Welcome to Christforums the Christian Protestant community forums. You'll first need to register in order to join our community. Create or respond to threads on your favorite topics and subjects. Registration takes less than a minute, it's simple, fast, and free! Enjoy the fellowship! God bless, Christforums' Staff
Register now

Community Fellowship

John Calvin puts forward a very simple reason why love is the greatest gift: “Because faith and hope are our own: love is diffused among others.” In other words, faith and hope benefit the possessor, but love always benefits another. In John 13:34–35 Jesus says, “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” Love always requires an “other” as an object; love cannot remain within itself, and that is part of what makes love the greatest gift.
bjeremiah

Is America the endtime Beast country prophesized in Revelation and Daniel?

As you may already know the books of Revelation and Daniel etc. prophesized the Beast country, to be appeared in End time. Many people says about it: S
ome say it is EU (Europe Union) or other says it is
UN (United Nations) or other says it is resurrected Roman empire etc. For me, I convince that USA, America is this very nation, end time beast country. You can see this explanation at below:

The book of Daniel depicts this country as:
1.The country which has strong army (strong horn): America is the strongest war nation in the world. No country can fight with it.
2. which makes war with other country and destroyed them and opress others: : This is what America is now doing.
3. which Makes war with saints (christians) and get victory over them: America is the nation which make war against christians and its teaching and getting victory
(prohibit street evangelization and remove 10 commandments stone and force to accept homosexuality and abortion to christians)
4. which unites and captures all of the world nations and govern them: Everybody in the world knows Amarica is the strongest and war-like country in the world and America is always invading and destroying other countrys,
5. which hope to make the world as one world and hope to capture all the world and to be king of this world: Amerca's intention is revealed in its one dollar bill.
They need one-world and goven them and to establish anti-christ.

https://remnant153.jimdo.com/

Edited by bjeremiah

Are you a visitor from some alternate reality?  The United States you describe sounds nothing like the real country.

1.  We do have military strength but a lot of other countries have fought us and some have won.

2.  In the past we have fought against the Native American nations and destroyed some of them but how are we doing that now?

3.  Christians occasionally encounter some legal restrictions but these are generally overturned in the courts.  There are many countries in which Christians face much worse persecution.

4.  Which countries are we invading and destroying?

5.  I don't think the design of our money is evidence of what we intend to do. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

Canada has 10 provinces (horns).  I think Canadian beaver must be the "end time beast".  They already dominate the world in hockey, curling and maple syrup production. 

Capture.JPG

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

I am always amazed at how so many have all this completely figured out!  All I can say is for many centuries Biblical Scholars has disagreed on all this. But at last we now have the answers to all our questions on the US and how it fits in the End of Times.

• Haha 4

Staff
1 hour ago, theophilus said:

Are you a visitor from some alternate reality?

1 hour ago, Fastfredy0 said:

Canada has 10 provinces (horns).  I think Canadian beaver must be the "end time beast".  They already dominate the world in hockey, curling and maple syrup production.

23 minutes ago, Just Mike said:

I am always amazed at how so many have all this completely figured out!  All I can say is for many centuries Biblical Scholars has disagreed on all this. But at last we now have the answers to all our questions on the US and how it fits in the End of Times.

I love you guys.

• Like 4

1. "The country which has strong army (strong horn.) The largest army in the world is in China which has two million two hundred thousand soldiers. India is second with one million four hundred thousand.

2. Which makes war with other countries and destroyed and oppress them.  Ever heard of Pearl Harbor?  Self defense?  How about the Marshall Plan where the US spent 13 BILLION dollars rebuilding Europe after WW 2 which were our former enemies? 

3. Which makes war with saints (Christians) and gains victory over them.  The USA sends the largest total number of Christian missionaries in the world, over 127,000 so far.

4. America is always invading and destroying other countries.  You mean like France, The Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Austria, and Japan during WW2.  Yup to stop the Nazi's and the Japanese from world domination and slavery to their evil empires.

Me thinks you need some history lessons.:classic_biggrin:

Benji

• Like 4

Staff

This is my favorite thread today, not really the thread rather all the rebuttals.

• Like 3
  • Best Answer 1

13 hours ago, bjeremiah said:

As you may already know the books of Revelation and Daniel etc. prophesized the Beast country, to be appeared in End time. Many people says about it: S
ome say it is EU (Europe Union) or other says it is
UN (United Nations) or other says it is resurrected Roman empire etc. For me, I convince that USA, America is this very nation, end time beast country. You can see this explanation at below:

The book of Daniel depicts this country as:
1.The country which has strong army (strong horn): America is the strongest war nation in the world. No country can fight with it.
2. which makes war with other country and destroyed them and opress others: : This is what America is now doing.
3. which Makes war with saints (christians) and get victory over them: America is the nation which make war against christians and its teaching and getting victory
(prohibit street evangelization and remove 10 commandments stone and force to accept homosexuality and abortion to christians)
4. which unites and captures all of the world nations and govern them: Everybody in the world knows Amarica is the strongest and war-like country in the world and America is always invading and destroying other countrys,
5. which hope to make the world as one world and hope to capture all the world and to be king of this world: Amerca's intention is revealed in its one dollar bill.
They need one-world and goven them and to establish anti-christ.

https://remnant153.jimdo.com/

Similar format to Eastern Lightning cult drivel, methinks. Pestilential, definitely propagating doctrines of demons.

Edited by Placable37
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

I know people that have struggled with this idea, and their reasoning had basically to do with the immorality that has reared it's ugly head so clearly, especially after the decade of the '60's--that decade seemed to just throw open the door and let some very ugly things squirm their way into being acceptable to the American public.  Then eventually having so many Americans actually partaking of them, even publicly.  I literally cry when I realize more and more how we've needed more shepherds to stand on the word of God more firmly, and who taught God's word to us far more than worried about making the parishioners happy, which led to the rotten 'ways of the world' creeping in, and take far more root than they ever should have been capable of doing.  No country on earth is perfect.  All have had govt.s that have done terrible things, while their people seemed not to care.  However, there is no other country in this world that has a better, more God-centered constitution than the United States, and no other country has been as blessed as we have--I believe we were so blessed due to the large amount of our ancestors who did believe in God, and had genuine faith in Jesus Christ.  We allowed God to lead, which is why we have sent so very many missionaries out into the world to spread the Good News/Gospel of Jesus Christ, as well.  I for one love my country.  I served in it's military [WAC] during the Vietnam era, my husband served in the Marines when he was sent to Vietnam, then later he switched to the Army, which is how we met.  Our two sons both enlisted, one in the Marines, and one in the Army, and he was killed while in Afghanistan--I'm a very proud Gold Star Mother, and thrilled that his widow chose Arlington National cemetery as his resting place.  So, viewing my country as the country of 'the beast' of Revelation is so ludicrous it's laughable, and shows a level of ignorance as to the history of this country, along with a supreme ignorance about our populace at this point in time, that is almost unmatchable.  And, no, we're also not "Mystery, Babylon the Great, the Mother of harlots...", either--and, I believe, thanks be to God, what's been taking place in this country, socially and federally, has led to tons of the Lord's people to finally realize that we desperately need to get on our knees, and begin praying in earnest for God's help, and is why many things seem to be turning around lately!  Without us doing that, though, the leftist democrats, and the clandestine R.I.N.O. republicans, probably would have ended up being unstoppable by human means.

• Like 2

💩

Well, what else is there to say? The last time I heard somebody associate the Devil with the United States was when Ayatollah Khomeini called us " the Great Satan." Generally, the only ones who equate us to Babylon are fringe groups who twist Scripture in a desperate attempt to make it conform with their own preconceived ideas, no matter how insane they may seem to be. The United States of America has almost since its founding ( as a set of Colonies) been subjected to the whims of the wealthy few up and against the impoverished masses.

It's the conceit of our age that makes us believe that things are so much worse off now than when, say, the Great Depression hit in the 1930s, or when the robber barons of the Gilded Age did anything and everything they felt they had to do to keep the workers in line and the profits at a maximum. Us Lutheran Christians understand life through a very simple lens: the Theology of the Cross. The flesh, the world and the Devil is constantly at our backs, trying to draw us away from our Savior and to focus on the needs and lusts of the flesh. We do need to go through many hardships to enter the Kingdom of God, just as Scriptures say in the book of Acts, the fourteenth chapter and twenty- second verse. 

Our " best life" isn't now. We're destined for a glory that awaits us that we can't even imagine yet, but we must first walk the road to Calvary. We must first endure the trials and tribulations of this world and endure it unto the end.

• Like 1

Good chance then to start a new topic to Biblically discuss just who our Lord Jesus is pointing to in His Revelation as the Babylon Harlot. Think I'll start that.

44 minutes ago, Placable37 said:

Why would you?

I know that it is SDA teaching but I think they actually got this one and many others right.  Below is their reasoning:

http://amazingdiscoveries.org/S-deception_beasts_Revelation_horns_dragon

I am not SDA.  I believe they are a cult and I would not tell anyone to worship there.  I use to study with them.  I think they properly interpret many things related to prophesy.  I think that is their strong suit which lures people in.  After they go over that; however, they start teaching about Ellen White.  I left after attending Bible Study with them for 2 years since I realized it was an apostate church like my former church of Catholicism.

Edited by CDF47

4 minutes ago, CDF47 said:

I know that it is SDA teaching but I think they actually got this one and many others right.  Below is their reasoning:

http://amazingdiscoveries.org/S-deception_beasts_Revelation_horns_dragon

I am not SDA.  I believe they are a cult and I would not tell anyone to worship there.  I use to study with them.  I think they properly interpret many things related to prophesy.  I think that is their strong suit which lures you in.  After they go over that; however, you start learning about Ellen White and all the apostasy in the church.  I left after attending Bible Study with them for 2 years since I realized it was an apostate church like my former church of Catholicism.

Yeah, the SDA agenda is subtle. According to them anyone not observing the Sabbath on Saturday has accepted the mark of the beast - I've got that in a publication they circulate. The second beast is the man of sin/false prophet/that Wicked - a person not a country. Check it out in Scripture.

25 minutes ago, Placable37 said:

Yeah, the SDA agenda is subtle. According to them anyone not observing the Sabbath on Saturday has accepted the mark of the beast - I've got that in a publication they circulate. The second beast is the man of sin/false prophet/that Wicked - a person not a country. Check it out in Scripture.

Yeah, it is very subtle.  I think they can really impress people with their prophecy interpretations, which in most cases I believe is accurate, but they have an agenda like you say.  Ellen White and her husband James White have obelisks on their tombstones as one major red flag.  Then once you start digging in, it becomes clear that Ellen White is a false prophetess.  They claim that Jesus drank grape juice and not wine.  They also state that many of the verses in the Bible are referring to grape juice rather than wine which is a total fallacy.  Grape juice is nowhere in the Bible.  This was a third red flag.  Then I found a paper someone wrote about a life in the SDA and they listed all the lies the church spews.  I believe it is the one below:

http://members.tripod.com/~Help_for_SDAs/BewarethisCult-book.html

I think the anti-christ is the office of the pope.   I believe the last pope will also be that man of sin.

I don't believe in a Sunday Law and all that.  I just believe they got the beasts correct.

Edited by CDF47

3 minutes ago, CDF47 said:

Yeah, it is very subtle.  I think they can really impress people with their prophecy interpretations, which in most cases I believe is accurate, but they have an agenda like you say.  Ellen White and her husband James White have obelisks on their tombstones as one major red flag.  Then once you start digging in, it becomes clear that Ellen White is a false prophetess.  They claim that Jesus drank grape juice and not wine.  They also state that many of the verses in the Bible are referring to grape juice rather than wine which is a total fallacy.  Grape juice is nowhere in the Bible.  This was a third red flag.  Then I found a paper someone wrote about a life in the SDA and they listed all the lies the church spews.  I believe it is the one below:

http://members.tripod.com/~Help_for_SDAs/BewarethisCult-book.html

I think the anti-christ is the office of the pope.   I believe the last pope will also be that man of sin.

Yes, the office of the pope lends itself to fulfilling the biblical description of the man of sin/that Wicked/second beast-false prophet. I've just been reading some other forum's thread about the current pope giving cause for concern by going off script and messing catholics around a bit.

I have an ebook by former 4th generation SDA and  pastor of 13 years, Dale Ratzlaff called Cultic Doctrine of Seventh-Day Adventism. Among other things he maintains the majority of SDA adherrants do not know the full extent of SDA theology, especially their spurious investigative judgment and cleansing of the heavely sanctuary teachings which began in 1844 by way of explanation after the Great Disappointment when William Miller's predictions of the Lord's Return proved false.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Placable37 said:

Yes, the office of the pope lends itself to fulfilling the biblical description of the man of sin/that Wicked/second beast-false prophet. I've just been reading some other forum's thread about the current pope giving cause for concern by going off script and messing catholics around a bit.

I have an ebook by former 4th generation SDA and  pastor of 13 years, Dale Ratzlaff called Cultic Doctrine of Seventh-Day Adventism. Among other things he maintains the majority of SDA adherrants do not know the full extent of SDA theology, especially their spurious investigative judgment and cleansing of the heavely sanctuary teachings which began in 1844 by way of explanation after the Great Disappointment when William Miller's predictions of the Lord's Return proved false.  

That's interesting.  I'll have to search for that book and check it out.

Also, I do not believe everything they spew about prophesy.  For instance, I do not believe in a future Sunday Law,...  They just seem to be pretty spot on with some of it though.  They are still a cult and I would advise everyone to just steer clear of SDA and maybe read some of their prophecy information online. 

They also have information on annihilationism which may or may not be true.  They make some good points about that.

Edited by CDF47
  • Like 1

On 9/5/2018 at 4:40 AM, CDF47 said:

That's interesting.  I'll have to search for that book and check it out.

Also, I do not believe everything they spew about prophesy.  For instance, I do not believe in a future Sunday Law,...  They just seem to be pretty spot on with some of it though.  They are still a cult and I would advise everyone to just steer clear of SDA and maybe read some of their prophecy information online. 

They also have information on annihilationism which may or may not be true.  They make some good points about that.

Still not worth reading. And yes SDA is a cult. Any religious movement that follows what one person preaches with saying a prophetic event will happen on a certain date and it doesn't, is a cult (i.e., Ellen White).

The pope is not the coming Antichrist either. Anyone in today's Church ought to easily realize that by now, as that idea does not align with Bible prophecy about the coming Antichrist.

1. The Antichrist is to appear sitting in the "temple of God" per Apostle Paul (2 Thess.2) - that "temple of God" means a rebuilt temple in Jerusalem, that's historically what the idea of the "temple of God" has always meant, and what Paul meant in his days. Man's doctrine that it's the spiritual temple idea of Ephesians 2 is a false doctrine, because the spiritual temple cannot... be corrupted by someone sitting in it, as the spiritual temple's foundation is Christ's Apostles and prophets, with Jesus as its Cornerstone. Someone who goes into corruption falls away from the spiritual temple, they don't corrupt it, they corrupt themselves and are cut off. Thus this coming "man of sin" sitting in the "temple of God" is pointing directly to... Jerusalem in a fallen worship state, and just so happens, false worship in Jerusalem is one of main warnings we are given by our Lord Jesus for the very end of this world (Rev.13; Matt.24:23-26).

2. The "man of sin" per 2 Thess.2 is to work the great signs and lying wonders that our Lord Jesus warned of in Matthew 24:23-26. Jesus said that coming pseudochristos ("false Christs" in the KJV) will work great signs and wonders that IF POSSIBLE, would deceive even His very elect. The context of those verses is about a singular pseudo-Christ (Dr. Strong translated it as 'a spurious Messiah'). No pope has ever done those things, nor will any future pope do so. Jesus was pointing to Jerusalem with where that pseudo-Christ is to show up.

3. Jesus quoted from the Book of Daniel with the "abomination of desolation" being setup in Jerusalem. The subject in Daniel 11 is about a "vile person" that makes a "league" in Jerusalem with a small group, and that will re-establish the Jew's old covenant worship again in Jerusalem with a new temple (their actual plan since they became a nation again in 1948). Then the "vile person" will end sacrifices, and place an abomination idol in the temple for worship instead. This idol will be the "image of the beast" we were warned about at the end of Revelation 13.

4. The coming Antichrist is to be setup as a 'king'. The Jews will accept him as Messiah. And per God's Word, when Messiah is come he is to be a king. In Revelation 17, that king relationship with the beast idea is further given. The ten horns (ten kings) will given their power to the beast (king). That is the pattern we are shown from the Book of Daniel about the ten horns and another "little horn" coming up among them. The Jews would never deem a pope as their Messiah, much less their king.

5. God's two witnesses show up and prophecy 1260 days against the beast in... Jerusalem (Rev.11:8); not Rome. Jesus compares Jerusalem in that time to Sodom and Egypt.

None of those prophecies are pointing to the West. They all are pointing directly to Jerusalem for the end of this world.

Edited by davy

Staff

Paul never used the term antichrist 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, davy said:

Still not worth reading. And yes SDA is a cult. Any religious movement that follows what one person preaches with saying a prophetic event will happen on a certain date and it doesn't, is a cult (i.e., Ellen White).

The pope is not the coming Antichrist either. Anyone in today's Church ought to easily realize that by now, as that idea does not align with Bible prophecy about the coming Antichrist.

1. The Antichrist is to appear sitting in the "temple of God" per Apostle Paul (2 Thess.2) - that "temple of God" means a rebuilt temple in Jerusalem, that's historically what the idea of the "temple of God" has always meant, and what Paul meant in his days. Man's doctrine that it's the spiritual temple idea of Ephesians 2 is a false doctrine, because the spiritual temple cannot... be corrupted by someone sitting in it, as the spiritual temple's foundation is Christ's Apostles and prophets, with Jesus as its Cornerstone. Someone who goes into corruption falls away from the spiritual temple, they don't corrupt it, they corrupt themselves and are cut off. Thus this coming "man of sin" sitting in the "temple of God" is pointing directly to... Jerusalem in a fallen worship state, and just so happens, false worship in Jerusalem is one of main warnings we are given by our Lord Jesus for the very end of this world (Rev.13; Matt.24:23-26).

2. The "man of sin" per 2 Thess.2 is to work the great signs and lying wonders that our Lord Jesus warned of in Matthew 24:23-26. Jesus said that coming pseudochristos ("false Christs" in the KJV) will work great signs and wonders that IF POSSIBLE, would deceive even His very elect. The context of those verses is about a singular pseudo-Christ (Dr. Strong translated it as 'a spurious Messiah'). No pope has ever done those things, nor will any future pope do so. Jesus was pointing to Jerusalem with where that pseudo-Christ is to show up.

3. Jesus quoted from the Book of Daniel with the "abomination of desolation" being setup in Jerusalem. The subject in Daniel 11 is about a "vile person" that makes a "league" in Jerusalem with a small group, and that will re-establish the Jew's old covenant worship again in Jerusalem with a new temple (their actual plan since they became a nation again in 1948). Then the "vile person" will end sacrifices, and place an abomination idol in the temple for worship instead. This idol will be the "image of the beast" we were warned about at the end of Revelation 13.

4. The coming Antichrist is to be setup as a 'king'. The Jews will accept him as Messiah. And per God's Word, when Messiah is come he is to be a king. In Revelation 17, that king relationship with the beast idea is further given. The ten horns (ten kings) will given their power to the beast (king). That is the pattern we are shown from the Book of Daniel about the ten horns and another "little horn" coming up among them. The Jews would never deem a pope as their Messiah, much less their king.

5. God's two witnesses show up and prophecy 1260 days against the beast in... Jerusalem (Rev.11:8); not Rome. Jesus compares Jerusalem in that time to Sodom and Egypt.

None of those prophecies are pointing to the West. They all are pointing directly to Jerusalem for the end of this world.

The pope is referred to as the Vicar of Christ and he is worshiped here on earth by over one billion people.  The whole earth is following the beast.  The RCC is totally corrupt and have persecuted true Christians throughout the centuries.  They have committed atrocities.  The last pope may perform these signs and wonders.  There is and always has been idol worship in the RCC.  The pope is the most powerful man in the world with his Army of secret societies penetrating every country on earth.  

52 minutes ago, Becky said:

Hey, you are right.  I did a search and only John says "antichrist" ...

• [1Jo 2:18 NIV] 18 Dear children, this is the last hour; and as you have heard that the antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come. This is how we know it is the last hour.
  • [1Jo 2:22 NIV] 22 Who is the liar? It is whoever denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a person is the antichrist--denying the Father and the Son.
  • [1Jo 4:3 NIV] 3 but every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming and even now is already in the world.
  • [2Jo 1:7 NIV] 7 I say this because many deceivers, who do not acknowledge Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh, have gone out into the world. Any such person is the deceiver and the antichrist.
  • Love 1

58 minutes ago, Becky said:

Yeah, the son of perdition, I believe he said, or that man of sin.

Edited by CDF47
  • Like 1

"The beast" is much more popular ...

[Psa 68:30 NIV] 30 Rebuke the beast among the reeds, the herd of bulls among the calves of the nations. Humbled, may the beast bring bars of silver. Scatter the nations who delight in war.
[Dan 7:7, 11, 19, 23 NIV] 7 "After that, in my vision at night I looked, and there before me was a fourth beast--terrifying and frightening and very powerful. It had large iron teeth; it crushed and devoured its victims and trampled underfoot whatever was left. It was different from all the former beasts, and it had ten horns. ... 11 "Then I continued to watch because of the boastful words the horn was speaking. I kept looking until the beast was slain and its body destroyed and thrown into the blazing fire. ... 19 "Then I wanted to know the meaning of the fourth beast, which was different from all the others and most terrifying, with its iron teeth and bronze claws--the beast that crushed and devoured its victims and trampled underfoot whatever was left. ... 23 "He gave me this explanation: 'The fourth beast is a fourth kingdom that will appear on earth. It will be different from all the other kingdoms and will devour the whole earth, trampling it down and crushing it.
[Rev 11:7 NIV] 7 Now when they have finished their testimony, the beast that comes up from the Abyss will attack them, and overpower and kill them.
[Rev 13:2-5, 8, 11-12, 14-15, 17-18 NIV] 2 The beast I saw resembled a leopard, but had feet like those of a bear and a mouth like that of a lion. The dragon gave the beast his power and his throne and great authority. 3 One of the heads of the beast seemed to have had a fatal wound, but the fatal wound had been healed. The whole world was filled with wonder and followed the beast. 4 People worshiped the dragon because he had given authority to the beast, and they also worshiped the beast and asked, "Who is like the beast? Who can wage war against it?" 5 The beast was given a mouth to utter proud words and blasphemies and to exercise its authority for forty-two months. ... 8 All inhabitants of the earth will worship the beast--all whose names have not been written in the Lamb's book of life, the Lamb who was slain from the creation of the world. ... 11 Then I saw a second beast, coming out of the earth. It had two horns like a lamb, but it spoke like a dragon. 12 It exercised all the authority of the first beast on its behalf, and made the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast, whose fatal wound had been healed. ... 14 Because of the signs it was given power to perform on behalf of the first beast, it deceived the inhabitants of the earth. It ordered them to set up an image in honor of the beast who was wounded by the sword and yet lived. 15 The second beast was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that the image could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed. ... 17 so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name. 18 This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man. That number is 666.

[Rev 14:9, 11 NIV] 9 A third angel followed them and said in a loud voice: "If anyone worships the beast and its image and receives its mark on their forehead or on their hand, ... 11 And the smoke of their torment will rise for ever and ever. There will be no rest day or night for those who worship the beast and its image, or for anyone who receives the mark of its name."
[Rev 15:2 NIV] 2 And I saw what looked like a sea of glass glowing with fire and, standing beside the sea, those who had been victorious over the beast and its image and over the number of its name. They held harps given them by God
[Rev 16:2, 10, 13 NIV] 2 The first angel went and poured out his bowl on the land, and ugly, festering sores broke out on the people who had the mark of the beast and worshiped its image. ... 10 The fifth angel poured out his bowl on the throne of the beast, and its kingdom was plunged into darkness. People gnawed their tongues in agony ... 13 Then I saw three impure spirits that looked like frogs; they came out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet.
[Rev 17:3, 7, 11-13, 16-17 NIV] 3 Then the angel carried me away in the Spirit into a wilderness. There I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast that was covered with blasphemous names and had seven heads and ten horns. ... 7 Then the angel said to me: "Why are you astonished? I will explain to you the mystery of the woman and of the beast she rides, which has the seven heads and ten horns. ... 11 The beast who once was, and now is not, is an eighth king. He belongs to the seven and is going to his destruction. 12 "The ten horns you saw are ten kings who have not yet received a kingdom, but who for one hour will receive authority as kings along with the beast. 13 They have one purpose and will give their power and authority to the beast. ... 16 The beast and the ten horns you saw will hate the prostitute. They will bring her to ruin and leave her naked; they will eat her flesh and burn her with fire. 17 For God has put it into their hearts to accomplish his purpose by agreeing to hand over to the beast their royal authority, until God's words are fulfilled.
[Rev 19:19-20 NIV] 19 Then I saw the beast and the kings of the earth and their armies gathered together to wage war against the rider on the horse and his army. 20 But the beast was captured, and with it the false prophet who had performed the signs on its behalf. With these signs he had deluded those who had received the mark of the beast and worshiped its image. The two of them were thrown alive into the fiery lake of burning sulfur.
[Rev 20:4, 10 NIV] 4 I saw thrones on which were seated those who had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony about Jesus and because of the word of God. They had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ a thousand years. ... 10 And the devil, who deceived them, was thrown into the lake of burning sulfur, where the beast and the false prophet had been thrown. They will be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

"son of perdition"

[Jhn 17:12 NKJV] 12 "While I was with them in the world, I kept them in Your name. Those whom You gave Me I have kept; and none of them is lost except the son of perdition, that the Scripture might be fulfilled.
[2Th 2:3 NKJV] 3 Let no one deceive you by any means; for [that Day will not come] unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition,

"man of sin"

[2Th 2:3 NKJV] 3 Let no one deceive you by any means; for [that Day will not come] unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition,

[Paul only seems to mention 'him' once.]