Jump to content

SovereignGraceSingles

Welcome to SovereignGraceSingles.com. Where Reformed Faith and Romance Come Together! We are the only Christian dating website for Christian Singles in the Reformed Faith worldwide. Our focus is to bring together Christian singles of all ages. Reformed single Christian men and women who wish to meet other Reformed Christian singles for spiritually, like-minded, loving relationships.

SovereignGraceSingles

Then the Lord God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone; I will make him a helper suitable for him.” - Genesis 2:18

SovereignGraceSingles

Meet Like Minded Believers Can two walk together except they be agreed? - Amos 3:3

SovereignGraceSingles

John Calvin puts forward a very simple reason why love is the greatest gift: “Because faith and hope are our own: love is diffused among others.” In other words, faith and hope benefit the possessor, but love always benefits another. In John 13:34–35 Jesus says, “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” Love always requires an “other” as an object; love cannot remain within itself, and that is part of what makes love the greatest gift.

SovereignGraceSingles

SGS offers a "fenced" community: both for private single members and also a public Protestant forums open to Bible-believing Christians such as Presbyterians, Lutherans, Reformed, Baptists, Church of Christ members, Pentecostals, Anglicans. Methodists, Charismatics, or any other conservative, Nicene-derived Christian Church.
Potluck

Civil Debate? No. Do it with confrontation, anger and hate.

Recommended Posts

Potluck

Trump officials hounded and harassed as protester tactics take a turn

The backlash against Trump administration immigration policies has in a matter of days escalated from routine protests to a strategy that includes confronting Cabinet members and other Trump-tied officials in virtually any public venue.

Democratic Rep. Maxine Waters of California over the weekend sought to bring the 'resistance' to a new level when she urged supporters to swarm Cabinet members at gas stations and anywhere else they're seen.

"If you see anybody from that Cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd and you push back on them and you tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere," Waters said.

She later told MSNBC that protesters are "going to absolutely harass them."

The warning comes after White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders was asked to leave a Virginia restaurant, all following a tumultuous week where the administration was forced to walk back a policy separating immigrant families caught illegally crossing the border.

But the sustained backlash and threats of more confrontation have raised security concerns as well as questions over whether a line is being crossed separating legitimate political protest from outright harassment.

Waters’ comments drew a strong rebuke from Republican lawmakers amid fears that the protests might escalate. A spokesman for House Majority Whip Steve Scalise, who was injured in the shooting at a congressional baseball practice just over a year ago, warned about the dangers of overheated rhetoric and protests.

“Whip Scalise knows firsthand the dangerous consequences that can result from making political differences personal and vitriolic,” spokeswoman Lauren Fine said in a statement.  “We are lucky to live in a country where we have the right to freely debate our differences civilly. Harassment is never an acceptable method of disagreement.”


More at the link

 

--------------------------------------

 

So if there is disagreement with your views then harass your opponent. Oh, and that includes vulgar insult as we have seen being used previously on a regular basis. It's the weapons of hate, ignorance and intolerance. I seriously doubt there are few but the hardcore leftists that would care to be equated with such a group using these tactics.

 

I suppose when it's all you have left after desperation has run it's course that the temptation presents itself. Yeah, the left's soul is being exposed by the examples their leadership are revealing.

  • Like 1
  • Best Answer 2

Share this post


Link to post
RazeontheRock

Here's a link to the story I saw:

 

Maxine Waters just committed a felony... - The Horn News

 

I'm not going to relocate to DC to volunteer as a bodyguard, but if I saw somebody (or a crowd of somebodys) doing this, I would step in. Challenge the biggest person or whoever looks like the ring leader, stand them down, shout them down if need be; I would absolutely LOVE for an Antifa type fool to try their bike lock trick on me. They don't stand a chance ...

 

Share this post


Link to post
William
Staff

Ticks.thumb.jpg.bddfce77494d15e18200cdd6e6a3ac7b.jpg

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Origen
Moderator
18 minutes ago, William said:

Ticks.thumb.jpg.bddfce77494d15e18200cdd6e6a3ac7b.jpg

That is one of the funniest things ever.

Share this post


Link to post
Becky
Moderator

image.png.5666754a52593eb76def0aa2138bffb0.png

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Potluck
5 hours ago, RazeontheRock said:

Here's a link to the story I saw:

 

Maxine Waters just committed a felony... - The Horn News

 

I'm not going to relocate to DC to volunteer as a bodyguard, but if I saw somebody (or a crowd of somebodys) doing this, I would step in. Challenge the biggest person or whoever looks like the ring leader, stand them down, shout them down if need be; I would absolutely LOVE for an Antifa type fool to try their bike lock trick on me. They don't stand a chance ...

 

 

This is going much further than Occupy Wall Street. This is a green light for violence against anyone who is known to support Trump, not just his staff. 

 

I agree RazeontheRock. She needs to be arrested before her incitement gets somebody killed. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
RazeontheRock

Well I ain't skeered. It's hilarious to hear these people "threaten" civil war. Let's see, somewhere between 3% (the "T" in LGBTQ) and 53% (being overly generous based on the last election) of the population, who are anti-gun, are threatening 20% of the population who are armed to the teeth, have enough ammo stockpiled to last for years AND reload, plus another 15% - 25% of the population less prepared but smart enough to fall in behind such competent leadership.

 

Hilarious.

 

Let them show their true colors.

Share this post


Link to post
Becky
Moderator

Guess i should have bought some of Jim Bakkers survivors food .😁

Share this post


Link to post
Wayne46
7 hours ago, Potluck said:

Trump officials hounded and harassed as protester tactics take a turn

The backlash against Trump administration immigration policies has in a matter of days escalated from routine protests to a strategy that includes confronting Cabinet members and other Trump-tied officials in virtually any public venue.

Democratic Rep. Maxine Waters of California over the weekend sought to bring the 'resistance' to a new level when she urged supporters to swarm Cabinet members at gas stations and anywhere else they're seen.

"If you see anybody from that Cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd and you push back on them and you tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere," Waters said.

She later told MSNBC that protesters are "going to absolutely harass them."

The warning comes after White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders was asked to leave a Virginia restaurant, all following a tumultuous week where the administration was forced to walk back a policy separating immigrant families caught illegally crossing the border.

But the sustained backlash and threats of more confrontation have raised security concerns as well as questions over whether a line is being crossed separating legitimate political protest from outright harassment.

Waters’ comments drew a strong rebuke from Republican lawmakers amid fears that the protests might escalate. A spokesman for House Majority Whip Steve Scalise, who was injured in the shooting at a congressional baseball practice just over a year ago, warned about the dangers of overheated rhetoric and protests.

“Whip Scalise knows firsthand the dangerous consequences that can result from making political differences personal and vitriolic,” spokeswoman Lauren Fine said in a statement.  “We are lucky to live in a country where we have the right to freely debate our differences civilly. Harassment is never an acceptable method of disagreement.”


More at the link

 

--------------------------------------

 

So if there is disagreement with your views then harass your opponent. Oh, and that includes vulgar insult as we have seen being used previously on a regular basis. It's the weapons of hate, ignorance and intolerance. I seriously doubt there are few but the hardcore leftists that would care to be equated with such a group using these tactics.

 

I suppose when it's all you have left after desperation has run it's course that the temptation presents itself. Yeah, the left's soul is being exposed by the examples their leadership are revealing.

its  insane. two  staff  members were  kicked   out  of  restaurants  by socialists. the demos are  digging  their  own graves. they  blocked me  from Facebook for hate. all I said was Muslims  shoot  gays

Share this post


Link to post
Potluck

Democrats fear call to shame Trump admin officials will cost votes in midterms

Some Democrats are reportedly concerned that public appeals to “absolutely harass” Trump administration officials will come back to hurt them in the polls and benefit Republicans.

There have been several recent instances where Trump officials have been publically shamed, including Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen at a Mexican restaurant and White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders, who was asked to leave by an owner of a restaurant in Virginia.

The Washington Post’s editorial board wrote a column titled, “Let the Trump team eat in peace.” The paper identified the heightened state of “passions” in the country, but saw no benefit in protesters interrupting dinners.

Democrats warned that these public encounters could win sympathy for the Trump administration, The Los Angeles Times reported.


....Meantime....


Waters Considers Her Call to Harass WH 'Peaceful Resistance'

Rep. Maxine Waters, D-Calif., on Monday would not retract her controversial green light to harass Trump administration officials over a zero-tolerance immigration policy — but said it should be "peaceful resistance."

At a news briefing, Waters sought to clarify her remark in the wake of White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders' ejection from a Virginia restaurant because of her work for President Donald Trump.

Waters said her concerns are about family separation as a result of the administration's illegal immigration crackdown.

"This is about peaceful resistance to the kind of actions that we're experiencing from this president as he holds these children hostage," Waters said, referring to children who have been separated from illegal immigrants parents caught at the southern border.

"We want a plan; we want a capable plan that spells out how these children are going to be returned to their parents," she said. "That's what this is all about."

----------------------

A capable plan? They want "Catch and Release". No deportation and nothing else. It's not about the separation of families. The invasion to change American culture must continue.  Changing American culture was all the Obama administration was about including rewriting the Constitution to fit a one-party country. Their party. For years the democrats have been degradating America, apologizing, supporting and instituting reparation. A culture of hate has grown out of it, hate for what America stands for.

 

But Trump AND his supporters stand in the way. They must be dealt with at all costs. Even if it means tearing America apart which is really the goal to ultimately unify under democratic rule.

 

The invasion must be stopped.

Edited by Potluck
  • Best Answer 1

Share this post


Link to post
Uncle Siggy
18 hours ago, Potluck said:

Trump officials hounded and harassed as protester tactics take a turn

The backlash against Trump administration immigration policies has in a matter of days escalated from routine protests to a strategy that includes confronting Cabinet members and other Trump-tied officials in virtually any public venue.

Democratic Rep. Maxine Waters of California over the weekend sought to bring the 'resistance' to a new level when she urged supporters to swarm Cabinet members at gas stations and anywhere else they're seen.

"If you see anybody from that Cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd and you push back on them and you tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere," Waters said.

She later told MSNBC that protesters are "going to absolutely harass them."

The warning comes after White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders was asked to leave a Virginia restaurant, all following a tumultuous week where the administration was forced to walk back a policy separating immigrant families caught illegally crossing the border.

But the sustained backlash and threats of more confrontation have raised security concerns as well as questions over whether a line is being crossed separating legitimate political protest from outright harassment.

Waters’ comments drew a strong rebuke from Republican lawmakers amid fears that the protests might escalate. A spokesman for House Majority Whip Steve Scalise, who was injured in the shooting at a congressional baseball practice just over a year ago, warned about the dangers of overheated rhetoric and protests.

“Whip Scalise knows firsthand the dangerous consequences that can result from making political differences personal and vitriolic,” spokeswoman Lauren Fine said in a statement.  “We are lucky to live in a country where we have the right to freely debate our differences civilly. Harassment is never an acceptable method of disagreement.”


More at the link

 

--------------------------------------

 

So if there is disagreement with your views then harass your opponent. Oh, and that includes vulgar insult as we have seen being used previously on a regular basis. It's the weapons of hate, ignorance and intolerance. I seriously doubt there are few but the hardcore leftists that would care to be equated with such a group using these tactics.

 

I suppose when it's all you have left after desperation has run it's course that the temptation presents itself. Yeah, the left's soul is being exposed by the examples their leadership are revealing.

I don't think this stuff is spontaneous (I don't think there are that many tards out there) so who is doing the protest organizing???

 

My guess is some of these administration people have a little milk run of places they like to go on a regular basis which makes them easy to find and bother, they need to change that up to make it more difficult. It also could mean they have some following them around wherever they go (which means you could get them for stalking) to do the yelling/screaming/harassing...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Civilwarbuff
1 hour ago, Potluck said:

Democrats fear call to shame Trump admin officials will cost votes in midterms

Some Democrats are reportedly concerned that public appeals to “absolutely harass” Trump administration officials will come back to hurt them in the polls and benefit Republicans.

There have been several recent instances where Trump officials have been publically shamed, including Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen at a Mexican restaurant and White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders, who was asked to leave by an owner of a restaurant in Virginia.

The Washington Post’s editorial board wrote a column titled, “Let the Trump team eat in peace.” The paper identified the heightened state of “passions” in the country, but saw no benefit in protesters interrupting dinners.

Democrats warned that these public encounters could win sympathy for the Trump administration, The Los Angeles Times reported.


....Meantime....


Waters Considers Her Call to Harass WH 'Peaceful Resistance'

Rep. Maxine Waters, D-Calif., on Monday would not retract her controversial green light to harass Trump administration officials over a zero-tolerance immigration policy — but said it should be "peaceful resistance."

At a news briefing, Waters sought to clarify her remark in the wake of White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders' ejection from a Virginia restaurant because of her work for President Donald Trump.

Waters said her concerns are about family separation as a result of the administration's illegal immigration crackdown.

"This is about peaceful resistance to the kind of actions that we're experiencing from this president as he holds these children hostage," Waters said, referring to children who have been separated from illegal immigrants parents caught at the southern border.

"We want a plan; we want a capable plan that spells out how these children are going to be returned to their parents," she said. "That's what this is all about."

----------------------

A capable plan? They want "Catch and Release". No deportation and nothing else. It's not about the separation of families. The invasion to change American culture must continue.  Changing American culture was all the Obama administration was about including rewriting the Constitution to fit a one-party country. Their party. For years the democrats have been degradating America, apologizing, supporting and instituting reparation. A culture of hate has grown out of it, hate for what America stands for.

 

But Trump AND his supporters stand in the way. They must be dealt with at all costs. Even if it means tearing America apart which is really the goal to ultimately unify under democratic rule.

 

The invasion must be stopped.

This whole thing is going to end very badly.....so badly that the democrats won't be able to walk it back.  The shooting of Rep. Scalise is just a sample of what is to come.  If the democrats don't discipline their loudmouth colleagues on the left they will bear responsibility for the consequences.

Share this post


Link to post
Civilwarbuff

Out of Control: Online Mob Wrongly Targets Florida Reporter

Posted by Kemberlee Kaye    Monday, June 25, 2018 at 3:00pm

“Please share this story if you can. Kindness matters. Truth matters. I hope, in this case, the truth can drown out the lies.”

Haley Hinds, a reporter for Tampa’s Fox affiliate station, was wrongly targeted by an online mob last week. A video showing a woman ranting nastiness at a nail salon owner went viral. Hinds was contacted via Facebook messenger asking if she was the woman in the video.

“Hello, were you the one in the nail salon video? If not, ignore this completely. If so, I thought you should read this tweet. Compassion is key – you are not above anyone,” the message read.

Hinds responded, saying she was definitely not the person in the video, that whomever the nasty woman was, she was not in anyway connected to the station, and that she agreed compassion was paramount.

Moments later, her picture was attached to the video and she was accused of being the nasty woman on film.

Full story here:

Out of Control: Online Mob Wrongly Targets Florida Reporter

 

Share this post


Link to post
Civilwarbuff

Democrats fear call to shame Trump admin officials will cost votes in midterms: report

By Edmund DeMarche | Fox News

Democrats call out Maxine Waters for encouraging incivility

Some Democrats are reportedly concerned that public appeals to “absolutely harass” Trump administration officials will come back to hurt them in the polls and benefit Republicans.

There have been several recent instances where Trump officials have been publically shamed, including Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen at a Mexican restaurant and White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders, who was asked to leave by an owner of a restaurant in Virginia.

On Saturday, Florida Attorney General – and ardent Trump supporter – Pam Bondi was confronted by a group of protesters outside the screening of a documentary about Mister Rogers in Tampa. A video of the confrontation shows the Florida AG leaving the theater as several people yell at her, with one woman seen shouting at her about Bondi’s recent actions on health care policy and her stance on immigration.

The Washington Post’s editorial board wrote a column titled, “Let the Trump team eat in peace.” The paper identified the heightened state of “passions” in the country, but saw no benefit in protesters interrupting dinners.

Democrats warned that these public encounters could win sympathy for the Trump administration, The Los Angeles Times reported.

Rep. Maxine Waters, in the meantime, is not backing down from her weekend comments calling for people to confront members of the Trump administration at gas stations and anywhere else they're seen in public.

Full story here:

Democrats fear call to shame Trump admin officials will cost votes in midterms: report | Fox News

 

Maybe the democrats have finally heard that giant sucking sound.....it is Mad Max sucking the 'blue wave' down the drain......

Share this post


Link to post
Civilwarbuff

Intern who cursed at Trump is identified, was suspended but not fired

By Chad Pergram | Fox News

Antonio Sabato Jr. talks being blacklisted over politics

The Congressional intern who hollered “Mr. President, f--- you!” across the Capitol Rotunda last week during a presidential visit has been identified.

Sources tell Fox News the woman in question is 21-year-old Caitlin Marriott, who is interning in the office of Sen. Maggie Hassan, D-N.H.

Fox News is told she has not been terminated and will continue to work there through August. 

The intern works for Sen. Maggie Hassan, pictured here.  (Hassan via Facebook)

Congressional authorities were finally able to identifiy Marriott and speak with her to determine if she posed a threat to the president, sources said. She raced from where she heckled Trump, forcing U.S. Capitol Police to put out a “be on the lookout” over their radios. 

After deciding Marriott didn’t pose a threat to President Trump, authorities decided there was no other action they could take. However, Fox News was told that Marriott will be confined to her duties in Hassan’s office on the third floor of the Hart Senate office building and earned a week-long suspension. 

Before Trump’s visit to the Capitol last Tuesday, a gaggle of interns gathered on the Senate side of the Capitol Rotunda behind a line of Capitol Police officers and Secret Service agents. When the president arrived, Marriott shouted the epithet as Trump walked into the office of House Speaker Paul Ryan, R-Wis.

Fox News is told that Marriott's decision to hector President Trump was “impulsive.” The interns were bantering back and forth about potentially shouting something at the president, and fellow interns “egged on” Marriott and others to do something.

Full story & video here:

Intern who cursed at Trump is identified, was suspended but not fired | Fox News

 

It seems as if the left has truly lost its mind as well as its way.......

Share this post


Link to post
Potluck

Republican lawmaker introduces motion asking for Maxine Waters' resignation

* A Republican Congressman on Monday introduced an initiative to censure California Democratic Rep. Maxine Waters and ask for her resignation after she encouraged others to confront Trump administration officials.

Rep. Andy Biggs, R-AZ., introduced a measure calling on the congresswoman to apologize to the White House for “endangering their lives and sowing seeds of discord,” resign from her position, and release a public statement saying harassment or violence isn’t a form of protest.

* The motion reportedly already attracted the support of five members of Congress. Biggs told The Hill that Waters’ comments do “not become somebody who's in Congress” and that “everybody agrees that it was just highly objectionable what she did.”


 

* Waters has since doubled-down on her comments at a rally, insisting that she didn’t suggest harming people. “Trump is the one who is creating lies,” Waters said during a Monday afternoon news conference. “Trying to have people believe that I talked about harming people. There’s nowhere in my statement, anytime, anyplace that we talked about harm.”

----------------------

 

“Trying to have people believe that I talked about harming people."

BUNK ~grumpy.gif

She and others know darn well how some people will interpret "Harass" and how far some may be all too willing to go.
We see that kind of defense in forums. "Show me where I said..." knowing full well the intent of a post without saying "The Words".

The entire idea, the bigger picture, is to dilute American culture into non-existence. And using hate mongering like this is nothing new.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
atpollard
3 hours ago, Potluck said:

“Trying to have people believe that I talked about harming people."

Didn't she say to "push" them and that there was "no place" for them?

 

push (verb)

  1. exert force on (someone or something), typically with one's hand, in order to move them away from oneself or the origin of the force.
  2. move forward by using force to pass people or cause them to move aside.

How can that NOT be taken as talking about harming people?

You intend to SHOVE them out of EVERYWHERE with love? :RpS_thumbdn:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Civilwarbuff

The dems are out to get Mad Maxine.....angry-mob.gif

Share this post


Link to post
William
Staff

Exactly how am I supposed to feel when our political foes turn on one another?

 

Cracks me up, this inspired a meme. So many leftist millennials identify with the left and have never met a leftist true blood.

 

1975303584_TrueBloods.jpg.55537e0cb1ba8f69188f8d407c76b8d0.jpg

 

God bless,

William

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Uncle Siggy
8 hours ago, Civilwarbuff said:

It seems as if the left has truly lost its mind as well as its way.......

They think they can relive the glory days like when they took down the Czar 100 years ago...

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Uncle Siggy
52 minutes ago, Civilwarbuff said:

The dems are out to get Mad Maxine.....angry-mob.gif

maxine-waters-the-audacity-of-denial-pol

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...