SovereignGraceSingles

Welcome to SovereignGraceSingles.com. Where Reformed Faith and Romance Come Together! We are the only Christian dating website for Christian Singles in the Reformed Faith worldwide. Our focus is to bring together Christian singles of all ages. Reformed single Christian men and women who wish to meet other Reformed Christian singles for spiritually, like-minded, loving relationships.

SovereignGraceSingles

Then the Lord God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone; I will make him a helper suitable for him.” - Genesis 2:18

SovereignGraceSingles

Meet Like Minded Believers Can two walk together except they be agreed? - Amos 3:3

SovereignGraceSingles

John Calvin puts forward a very simple reason why love is the greatest gift: “Because faith and hope are our own: love is diffused among others.” In other words, faith and hope benefit the possessor, but love always benefits another. In John 13:34–35 Jesus says, “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” Love always requires an “other” as an object; love cannot remain within itself, and that is part of what makes love the greatest gift.

SovereignGraceSingles

SGS offers a "fenced" community: both for private single members and also a public Protestant forums open to Bible-believing Christians such as Presbyterians, Lutherans, Reformed, Baptists, Church of Christ members, Pentecostals, Anglicans. Methodists, Charismatics, or any other conservative, Nicene-derived Christian Church.

Freedom

As i have noticed lost or prosperity gospel,, apostasy, heretics in churches,   God inspired me to conduct conferences and seminars to revive, to bring to truth and to make them strong in unity and in truth and in vision... yesterday conducted a seminar for near 100 churches leaders.. and planned for more conferences and seminars.. 

pl join me any possible matters.. as visiting partner.. or as an advisor  or as an prayer partners and as an promoter in any way..

I am glad to invite all of you to strengthen this big work which is need for kingdom of God

Placable37
2 hours ago, Freedom said:

As i have noticed lost or prosperity gospel,, apostasy, heretics in churches,   God inspired me to conduct conferences and seminars to revive, to bring to truth and to make them strong in unity and in truth and in vision... yesterday conducted a seminar for near 100 churches leaders.. and planned for more conferences and seminars.. 

pl join me any possible matters.. as visiting partner.. or as an advisor  or as an prayer partners and as an promoter in any way..

I am glad to invite all of you to strengthen this big work which is need for kingdom of God

Hi Freedom,

Conferences and seminars...been decades since I went to any...they were all the buzz at the time...some of the speakers were on the international circuit...back in the '80s we were told 5 years cashless society...Kissinger antichrist favourite in those days...I could go on!!!

Hope you're not hyping it up, that's all.

• Like 1

Freedom

Thank you very much..

in our country too.. many missions doing same as you said

i agree with you

But has given revelation to bring some people to do better things in faith matters

from 2006 to 2009 i did conferences for 468 ministers by conducting programs.. only 20 are responded possitively

from 2012 to 2015 i did work for 100 ministers.. God attracted 8 people to leave the pagan practices

From 2012 to 2018 .. God blessed me to work for near 200 ministers .. God did work in 18ministers hearts to leave the false practices

NOTHING TO FEAR

NOTHING TO WORRY

WHEN HOLY SPIRIT COMES TO A PERSON LIFE..THAT PERSON CAN GO TO TRUTH BY THE LEADING OF HOLY SPIRIT

OUR PART IS TO WORK... WITH RIGHT DOCTRINE

THANK YOU FOR ADVISE

GOD BLESS YOU