SovereignGraceSingles

Welcome to SovereignGraceSingles.com. Where Reformed Faith and Romance Come Together! We are the only Christian dating website for Christian Singles in the Reformed Faith worldwide. Our focus is to bring together Christian singles of all ages. Reformed single Christian men and women who wish to meet other Reformed Christian singles for spiritually, like-minded, loving relationships.

SovereignGraceSingles

Then the Lord God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone; I will make him a helper suitable for him.” - Genesis 2:18

SovereignGraceSingles

Meet Like Minded Believers Can two walk together except they be agreed? - Amos 3:3

SovereignGraceSingles

John Calvin puts forward a very simple reason why love is the greatest gift: “Because faith and hope are our own: love is diffused among others.” In other words, faith and hope benefit the possessor, but love always benefits another. In John 13:34–35 Jesus says, “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” Love always requires an “other” as an object; love cannot remain within itself, and that is part of what makes love the greatest gift.

SovereignGraceSingles

SGS offers a "fenced" community: both for private single members and also a public Protestant forums open to Bible-believing Christians such as Presbyterians, Lutherans, Reformed, Baptists, Church of Christ members, Pentecostals, Anglicans. Methodists, Charismatics, or any other conservative, Nicene-derived Christian Church.
Esther

Hi, I'm new here. Glad to meet my brothers and sisters!

Esther

:RpS_sad:Hello, brothers and sisters. I'm sis Esther. Glad to meet you all. :RpS_smile:

I have many hobbies, like music, sports, pets, nature, cooking....etc.  And especially,  I love reading God's words and having fellowships with friends. 

Right, I read one passage praising God on the internet days ago, I'd like to share it.

"1. Thousands of years passed by, humans still enjoy the light and the air bestowed by God. Humans still breathe in and out the breath exhaled by God Himself. Humans still enjoy things created by God, the fish, birds, flowers and insects. Humans enjoy all the things, all the things provided by God. Continually day and night still replace each other. As usual the four seasons alternate. Flying in the sky, the geese depart in winter and return in spring. Swimming in the water, the fish never leave the rivers and the lakes, their home.

2. During the summer days, cicadas on the ground joyfully sing their hearts out. During the autumn days, crickets in the grass gently hum in time to the wind. Geese gather in flocks, while eagles stay alone. Lions hunt to live, while elk never stray from the grass and flowers. … Every living creature in all things comes and goes again and again, a million changes in a moment. But what does not change are their instincts and the laws of survival. They live under God’s nourishing and provision. No one can change their instincts. No one can break their rules of survival. No one can break their rules of survival."

Esther

coffee-842020_960_720.jpg.a77e75875efc9b23e76db51c77fd75c0.jpg

Edited by Esther

Jane Bennet

Welcome you, Esther. May God bless you a beautiful day. :RpS_smile:

Origen

Are you a member of Eastern Lightning?

Origen
10 minutes ago, Jane Bennet said:

Welcome you, Esther. May God bless you a beautiful day. :RpS_smile:

How about you? Jane Bennet are you a member of Eastern Lightning?

ConfessionalLutheran

It's a simple question. Here's a link to this cult: http://www.billionbibles.com/china/eastern-lightning.html.

This is a Protestant Christian forum, open to Bible- believing Christians such as Presbyterians, Lutherans, Reformed, Baptists, Church of Christ members, Pentecostals, Anglicans. Methodists, Charismatics, or any other conservative, Nicene- derived Christian Church. We do not solicit cultists of any kind, including Mormons, Jehovah's Witnesses, Eastern Lightning, Falun Gong, Unification Church, Aum Shinrikyo, Christian Scientists or any other non- Nicene, non- Biblical heresy.

• Like 2
  • Best Answer 1

Origen
1 minute ago, ConfessionalLutheran said:

It's a simple question. Here's a link to this cult: http://www.billionbibles.com/china/eastern-lightning.html.

This is a Protestant Christian forum, open to Bible- believing Christians such as Presbyterians, Lutherans, Reformed, Baptists, Pentecostals, Anglicans. Methodists, Charismatics, or any other conservative, Nicene- derived Christian Church. We do not solicit cultists of any kind, including Mormons, Jehovah's Witnesses, Eastern Lightning, Falun Gong, Unification Church, Aum Shinrikyo, Christian Scientists or any other non- Nicene, non- Biblical heresy.

I like it.

• Like 1
  • Best Answer 1

ConfessionalLutheran
6 minutes ago, Origen said:

I like it.

Thank you!:classic_biggrin: As there are still conservative Congregationalists out there, I guess I should have included them as well: http://www.ccccusa.com/about-us/.

• Like 1

William
Staff
11 minutes ago, ConfessionalLutheran said:

This is a Protestant Christian forum, open to Bible- believing Christians such as Presbyterians, Lutherans, Reformed, Baptists, Church of Christ members, Pentecostals, Anglicans. Methodists, Charismatics, or any other conservative, Nicene- derived Christian Church. We do not solicit cultists of any kind, including Mormons, Jehovah's Witnesses, Eastern Lightning, Falun Gong, Unification Church, Aum Shinrikyo, Christian Scientists or any other non- Nicene, non- Biblical heresy. 

Added to our Terms of Service.

God bless,

William

• Like 2

Origen
4 minutes ago, ConfessionalLutheran said:

Thank you!:classic_biggrin: As there are still conservative Congregationalists out there, I guess I should have included them as well: http://www.ccccusa.com/about-us/.

Man this could be a long long list if we wanted.🤣

• Like 2

ConfessionalLutheran
2 minutes ago, Origen said:

Man this could be a long long list if we wanted.🤣

Many mansions, One Body of Christ. I love calling you guys my brothers and sisters, Lutherans or not. :classic_cool:

• Like 1

Origen
1 minute ago, ConfessionalLutheran said:

Many mansions, One Body of Christ. I love calling you guys my brothers and sisters, Lutherans or not. :classic_cool:

Same to you brother!

• Like 2

Joefizz
9 hours ago, Esther said:

:RpS_sad:Hello, brothers and sisters. I'm sis Esther. Glad to meet you all. :RpS_smile:

I have many hobbies, like music, sports, pets, nature, cooking....etc.  And especially,  I love reading God's words and having fellowships with friends. 

Right, I read one passage praising God on the internet days ago, I'd like to share it.

"1. Thousands of years passed by, humans still enjoy the light and the air bestowed by God. Humans still breathe in and out the breath exhaled by God Himself. Humans still enjoy things created by God, the fish, birds, flowers and insects. Humans enjoy all the things, all the things provided by God. Continually day and night still replace each other. As usual the four seasons alternate. Flying in the sky, the geese depart in winter and return in spring. Swimming in the water, the fish never leave the rivers and the lakes, their home.

2. During the summer days, cicadas on the ground joyfully sing their hearts out. During the autumn days, crickets in the grass gently hum in time to the wind. Geese gather in flocks, while eagles stay alone. Lions hunt to live, while elk never stray from the grass and flowers. … Every living creature in all things comes and goes again and again, a million changes in a moment. But what does not change are their instincts and the laws of survival. They live under God’s nourishing and provision. No one can change their instincts. No one can break their rules of survival. No one can break their rules of survival."

Welcome here you can discuss with bible smart people and possibly make new friends,hope you like it here!(haven't been here in awhile,good to be back!)

• Like 2

ConfessionalLutheran

Eastern Lighting ( also known as the Church of Almighty God) is a cult. I strongly suggest you avoid their website because they will try to chat with you. I think this is a safe page wherein to explore their beliefs and expose them as the pseudo- " Christian" frauds that they are https://www.chinasource.org/resource-library/articles/a-field-study-of-the-church-of-almighty-god-cult.

The founders of this cult live in New York City's Chinatown, where they have an avid following https://faithandselfdefense.com/2015/11/05/beware-of-eastern-lightning/.

I won't sully this site with the outrageous claims made by this cult, but I heartily encourage you to be warned.

• Like 2

deade
5 hours ago, Joefizz said:

Welcome here you can discuss with bible smart people and possibly make new friends,hope you like it here!(haven't been here in awhile,good to be back!)

Welcome back Joefizz, I think you know me, right? 

5215.gif

1046abfdb60687384be2b709ca313658.gif

• Haha 1

Joefizz
3 hours ago, deade said:

Welcome back Joefizz, I think you know me, right? 

5215.gif

1046abfdb60687384be2b709ca313658.gif

Yes I do,lol it's like I can't forget you for some reason lol!

• Haha 3