The Protestant Community

Sincerely inquiring about the Protestant faith? Welcome to Christforums the Christian Protestant community. You'll first need to register in order to join our community. Create or respond to threads on your favorite topics and subjects. Registration takes less than a minute, it's simple, fast, and free! Enjoy the fellowship! God bless, Christforums' Staff
Register now

Christian Fellowship

John Calvin puts forward a very simple reason why love is the greatest gift: “Because faith and hope are our own: love is diffused among others.” In other words, faith and hope benefit the possessor, but love always benefits another. In John 13:34–35 Jesus says, “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” Love always requires an “other” as an object; love cannot remain within itself, and that is part of what makes love the greatest gift.
Bellerose98

What does it mean if I secretly dream of being a guy surrounded by beautiful women?

Hi Bellerose98,

Ecc 5:3
(3)  For a dream comes through the multitude of business; 

This verse nails it. Whatever we are caught up in or occupied with will come through in dreams.

The Bible is big on dreams, mentions the word "dream" 74 times, "dreams" 21 times, "dreamed" 20 times, "dreamer" 4 times, and "dreameth" twice.

In your case the "lust-gate" that was opened in your senses somehow, somewhere, at sometime, is an entry point for spiritual wickedness.

Eph 6:11-12
(11)  Put on the whole armour of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
(12)  For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

We Bible-believing Christians are in conflict with the devil and his cohorts, but we are able to stand against them.

Edited by Placable37

Hi and welcome Bellerose. My first question is why you say you dream of that in secret? I read in the previous response of the possibility of being caught up in something. There is a special, and very powerful earth escaping Greek word "Harpazo" describing what you might experiencing; can't you just feel the magnitude, and understanding of your dilemma being made clear just uttering it?

Strtong's Concordance defines that special word as "catch (away, up), pluck, pull, take (by force). 

Hmmm? by force? Maybe it's not your fault. :classic_smile:

Staff
3 hours ago, Bellerose98 said:

I’m female, by the way.

Are you here to promote a LGBT~Q agenda or are you sincerely inquiring about the Christian faith? You have not answered questions which were directed to you. Either answer them or move onto another site.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, William said:

Are you here to promote a LGBT~Q agenda or are you sincerely inquiring about the Christian faith? You have not answered questions which were directed to you. Either answer them or move onto another site.

No, I’m not here to promote an lgbtq agenda. I’m just here to tell how I really feel.

35 minutes ago, Faber said:

Because it's vile.

What’s so vile about it? What’s vile about secretly wishing you were a guy surrounded by beautiful women and that you’re completely dissatisfied with being female?

Staff
13 minutes ago, Bellerose98 said:

What’s so vile about it? What’s vile about secretly wishing you were a guy surrounded by beautiful women and that you’re completely dissatisfied with being female?

Why are you here?  We are a Christian site.  Is it your plan to simply tell us about your gender fantasies?  What are you hoping to find on this forum?  Are you seeking help, understanding, comfort, acceptance, guidance, what?

13 minutes ago, Bellerose98 said:

Good morning Bellerose98, your question here is that you are dreaming about something you actually desire. The quote below posted by Placable37 seems to have been right on target. I would hope you reconsider what you are hoping for and seek God to help you. 

Jesus loved you just as you are enough to have died, and if you give God the opportunity, He will bring peace to you; He dit that for me.

10 hours ago, Placable37 said:

Whatever we are caught up in or occupied with will come through in dreams.

12 hours ago, Bellerose98 said:

I’m female, by the way.

Stop eating pizza before bed.  😁  Seriously though, why are you asking a forum of people you've never met about a dream interpretation?   No one here will "know" the actual reason for such a dream.   I had a strange dream last night and it makes no sense at all.  I used to have dreams about flying.  I could soar through the air like a bird but I did have to flap my arms. 

If you are completely dissatisfied being female,  you may need counseling and you won't get it properly online.   But I'll give you some Papa Zoom advice.

If you are not a Christian, you should consider Christ.  We are broken people with a whole array of problems.  We seek completeness in our job and in our relationships and hobbies and some in drugs.   Money won't bring happiness and nothing in life really will.  Yet we are dissatisfied and keep searching.  

We are made complete in Christ and all our satisfaction can only be found in God.  It's really that simple.  You were created in the imago dei - the image of God.  He has made you and in Him and only Him are you made complete.  

Since you cannot change your gender, you must change your thinking by renewing your mind.    This can be done through prayer and reading of the Word of God.  

Forget about the dream.   Instead of seeking answers about that, seek the answer that brings life:  Jesus - our Savior and Lord.

• Like 4

Staff

Some folks think they are shocking. Her story in nothing new, same ol sin. I suggest not playing the game.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Bellerose98 said:

God created you and determined that you be female.  If you aren't satisfied with that you are actually rebelling against God.  I think you should follow the advice Papa Zoom gave you and put your faith in Jesus Christ.

Bellerose98  -- Maybe you're thinking that Christians are supposed to be loving and understanding of everyone and everything  -- that since  God is love and over-looks our sins because He made us a certain way -- so we can't help that we have a real big appetite for things we shouldn't be doing?   Well -- God gives us guidelines and do's and don'ts for a Reason.  God is Not out to ruin our fun - but He Does know what's best for us.  It's really very selfish of you to be picking up other women to have fun with them -- they are not toys to be played with.  They Also have emotions and feelings, etc. like You do.   Sounds like you are really out of control -- a sex addict.  And, yes, you Do need professional help.  

There's a book called  "Out of Egypt"  by Jeanette Howard.  I have the paperback version of it.  Maybe that's the only form it comes in.  You should  "Google" it -- find out how to get a copy of it.