SovereignGraceSingles

Welcome to SovereignGraceSingles.com. Where Reformed Faith and Romance Come Together! We are the only Christian dating website for Christian Singles in the Reformed Faith worldwide. Our focus is to bring together Christian singles of all ages. Reformed single Christian men and women who wish to meet other Reformed Christian singles for spiritually, like-minded, loving relationships.

SovereignGraceSingles

Then the Lord God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone; I will make him a helper suitable for him.” - Genesis 2:18

SovereignGraceSingles

Meet Like Minded Believers Can two walk together except they be agreed? - Amos 3:3

SovereignGraceSingles

John Calvin puts forward a very simple reason why love is the greatest gift: “Because faith and hope are our own: love is diffused among others.” In other words, faith and hope benefit the possessor, but love always benefits another. In John 13:34–35 Jesus says, “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” Love always requires an “other” as an object; love cannot remain within itself, and that is part of what makes love the greatest gift.

SovereignGraceSingles

SGS offers a "fenced" community: both for private single members and also a public Protestant forums open to Bible-believing Christians such as Presbyterians, Lutherans, Reformed, Baptists, Church of Christ members, Pentecostals, Anglicans. Methodists, Charismatics, or any other conservative, Nicene-derived Christian Church.
Just Mike

PRAISE AND PRAYER REPORT

Just Mike

On June 1, I had a the first special PET scan at the VA, that came from the UK designed to detect where prostrate cancer has spread in the body. The results were that waht the Bone Scan showed in L-4 was more  bone degeneration and not bone cancer, that the cancer is still just in the prostrate.

This is a real Praise the LORD. Thank you all for your prayers, how sweet to have somany who care enough to pray when needed. God be praised and bless you all,

Just Mike

• Like 6

Origen
2 hours ago, Just Mike said:

On June 1, I had a the first special PET scan at the VA, that came from the UK designed to detect where prostrate cancer has spread in the body. The results were that waht the Bone Scan showed in L-4 was more  bone degeneration and not bone cancer, that the cancer is still just in the prostrate.

This is a real Praise the LORD. Thank you all for your prayers, how sweet to have somany who care enough to pray when needed. God be praised and bless you all,

Just Mike

That is great news Just Mike.  God bless you and heal you.

• Like 1
  • Best Answer 1

Becky

Wonderful news Mike Just wonderful.

Our praise and thanks:

Some of you know John has multiple myeloma . He had a SCT stem cell transplant. on the 17th of May . His numbers are great so good in fact they released him from the hospital a day early. We live too far from the cancer center to go home. God and the American cancer society have provided most of our lodging. The side effects of the chemo has been minimal. This unsaved husband of 54 years has been giving God the glory :RpS_thumbsup: .

Thanks for the prayers 

• Like 2

Just Mike

In the four times I have been told that I was very near death (going home the My Lord Jesus Christ) I have ask only that God would keep me in the center of His will. For a good number that have been amazed that I am still here to give the Lord Jesus full and complete credit. However when you really think about how awesome Heaven must be, perhaps I should be somewhat sad that I am still here. Like Paul to be here is pain and suffering, to be with Christ is truely a great blessing.

Someday we can all gather together and finally see each other and praise the Lord.

• Like 4

Becky

God made the way for us to be home a week early.  To hear John saying thank You Jesus and thank you Lord has been exciting. Understanding hospital 'come to Jesus moments" can be like jail house 'Come to Jesus moments" I am praying this 'moment' holds like the jail house one has for our son in law. God is good ..

I for one am glad to read your post @Just Mike I thank the Lord you are here. 

The results were that waht the Bone Scan showed in L-4 was more  bone degeneration and not bone cancer, that the cancer is still just in the prostrate.

Praising God for bone degeneration ?  Thank You Jesus for our brother. 

• Like 4

Just Mike
On 6/7/2018 at 9:40 AM, Becky said:

God made the way for us to be home a week early.  To hear John saying thank You Jesus and thank you Lord has been exciting. Understanding hospital 'come to Jesus moments" can be like jail house 'Come to Jesus moments" I am praying this 'moment' holds like the jail house one has for our son in law. God is good ..

I for one am glad to read your post @Just Mike I thank the Lord you are here. 

Praising God for bone degeneration ?  Thank You Jesus for our brother. 

Thank you for your kind words.

• Like 1

deade

I am praying for your husband @Becky as well as for you @Just Mike. I pray that God make the best of all your situations.  :RpS_thumbsup:

• Best Answer 2