Jump to content

SovereignGraceSingles

Welcome to SovereignGraceSingles.com. Where Reformed Faith and Romance Come Together! We are the only Christian dating website for Christian Singles in the Reformed Faith worldwide. Our focus is to bring together Christian singles of all ages. Reformed single Christian men and women who wish to meet other Reformed Christian singles for spiritually, like-minded, loving relationships.

SovereignGraceSingles

Then the Lord God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone; I will make him a helper suitable for him.” - Genesis 2:18

SovereignGraceSingles

Meet Like Minded Believers Can two walk together except they be agreed? - Amos 3:3

SovereignGraceSingles

John Calvin puts forward a very simple reason why love is the greatest gift: “Because faith and hope are our own: love is diffused among others.” In other words, faith and hope benefit the possessor, but love always benefits another. In John 13:34–35 Jesus says, “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” Love always requires an “other” as an object; love cannot remain within itself, and that is part of what makes love the greatest gift.

SovereignGraceSingles

SGS offers a "fenced" community: both for private single members and also a public Protestant forums open to Bible-believing Christians such as Presbyterians, Lutherans, Reformed, Baptists, Church of Christ members, Pentecostals, Anglicans. Methodists, Charismatics, or any other conservative, Nicene-derived Christian Church.
Uncle Siggy

Idiot of the Day

Recommended Posts

Becky
Moderator

Pro_29:15  The rod and reproof give wisdom: but a child left to himself bringeth his mother to shame. 

 

Pro_13:24  He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
godsquadgeek

reminds me of that show, get a life from the early 90's.  Thirty five year old man has a paper route and lives at home. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Civilwarbuff
1 hour ago, Uncle Siggy said:

NAACP Doubles Down On President Who Lied About "Racist" Cop

 

https://freedomoutpost.com/naacp-doubles-down-on-president-who-lied-about-racist-cop/

The NAACP is probably one of the most racist organizations in the country IMO.  Unfortunately it has been politically legitimized by the federal government.........

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Uncle Siggy
3 hours ago, Civilwarbuff said:

The NAACP is probably one of the most racist organizations in the country IMO.  Unfortunately it has been politically legitimized by the federal government.........

Yeah the lies told by them and the government get very, very old after awhile...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Bull of the Woods
4 hours ago, Uncle Siggy said:

I agree with a lot of what he says about a problem. I didn't agree that he had no scandals. But what he said that people who follow Fox News and those following the New York Times are getting separate versions of reality I think is true.

 I don't agree with his solutions. But in my opinion our country IS divided more than I recall in my lifetime and it doesn't look like smooth sailing ahead.

Edited by Bull of the Woods

Share this post


Link to post
Civilwarbuff
9 minutes ago, Bull of the Woods said:

I agree with a lot of what he says about a problem. I didn't agree that he had no scandals. But what he said that people who follow Fox News and those following the New York Times are getting separate versions of reality I think is true.

 I don't agree with his solutions. But in my opinion our country IS divided more than I recall in my lifetime and it doesn't look like smooth sailing ahead.

It is divided because the democrats believe division will work to their advantage come election time.  Obama was the great divider especially along racial lines if you will recall the times he stepped into local issues that were really none of his business.  If you want, I can list them.....I can start with Henry Gates......Ferguson MO won't be far behind.......

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Bull of the Woods
2 minutes ago, Civilwarbuff said:

It is divided because the democrats believe division will work to their advantage come election time.  Obama was the great divider especially along racial lines if you will recall the times he stepped into local issues that were really none of his business.  If you want, I can list them.....I can start with Henry Gates......Ferguson MO won't be far behind.......

I think we are divided along more than racial lines.

There are political lines.

I can't say the fact there is a divide can all be laid at the feet of democrats.

But you know I haven't made an enormous study of our country's political landscape.

Share this post


Link to post
Civilwarbuff
12 minutes ago, Bull of the Woods said:

I think we are divided along more than racial lines.

We are but that is the primary dividing point, that is the one the democrats have hammered on for 50 years.  At some point minorities will wake up to the fact that they have been used and will hold those users accountable.  If they are unable to do so then they will be relegating themselves to 2nd class citizenship for the rest of their lives.....they will always be victims and never fully in control of their lives past what the political party allows.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Uncle Siggy
30 minutes ago, Bull of the Woods said:

But what he said that people who follow Fox News and those following the New York Times are getting separate versions of reality I think is true.

Do you actually think Obama watches FOX News, or is it more like his source of information is based on what others are telling him/telling him to say???

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Uncle Siggy
23 minutes ago, Civilwarbuff said:

It is divided because the democrats believe division will work to their advantage come election time.  Obama was the great divider especially along racial lines if you will recall the times he stepped into local issues that were really none of his business.  If you want, I can list them.....I can start with Henry Gates......Ferguson MO won't be far behind.......

Not to mention trying to use the school shootings for political purposes and totally ignoring the black on black crime in the large Progressive Ghettos like Chicago for instance...

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Uncle Siggy
44 minutes ago, Bull of the Woods said:

But in my opinion our country IS divided more than I recall in my lifetime and it doesn't look like smooth sailing ahead.

You can blame those who managed to get McCain and Romney nominated as the Republican candidates for that...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Bull of the Woods
1 minute ago, Uncle Siggy said:

You can blame those who managed to get McCain and Romney nominated as the Republican candidates for that...

THAT divided our country? If only that hadn't happened we'd be a big old undivided country?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Bull of the Woods
6 minutes ago, Uncle Siggy said:

Not to mention trying to use the school shootings for political purposes and totally ignoring the black on black crime in the large Progressive Ghettos like Chicago for instance...

 

Attitudes about race are in the mix of what divides the country.

Share this post


Link to post
Bull of the Woods
12 minutes ago, Uncle Siggy said:

Do you actually think Obama watches FOX News, or is it more like his source of information is based on what others are telling him/telling him to say???

 

 

Do you believe that we get the same perspective from Fox News and the New York Times? Obama was spot on that a person watching one and another watching the other are getting a very different version of many events, especially political ones.

Share this post


Link to post
Civilwarbuff
3 minutes ago, Bull of the Woods said:

Do you believe that we get the same perspective from Fox News and the New York Times? Obama was spot on that a person watching one and another watching the other are getting a very different version of many events, especially political ones.

The really important question is which is more accurate?  As I pointed out to you in another thread Bull, the NYT said that that the June 12 meeting date between Trump and UN was IMPOSSIBLE then admitted that the briefer never used that word.......yep, definitely a different version........

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Bull of the Woods
Just now, Civilwarbuff said:

The really important question is which is more accurate?  As I pointed out to you in another thread Bull, the NYT said that that the June 12 meeting date between Trump and UN was IMPOSSIBLE then admitted that the briefer never used that word.......yep, definitely a different version........

Most news stories are not simply 10 page transcripts. The person doing the briefing, right or wrong, when he said that the summit was scheduled for ten minutes from now in diplomacy time meant it could not be prepared for in time.

Fox News is becoming an arm of the administration. Just what is needed.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Civilwarbuff
5 minutes ago, Bull of the Woods said:

Fox News is becoming an arm of the administration. Just what is needed.

Could be....but the rest of the LSM has long ago sold its soul to the democrat party so maybe a little bit of balance is good.  At least viewership seems to think so......

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Uncle Siggy
12 minutes ago, Bull of the Woods said:

Obama was spot on that a person watching one and another watching the other are getting a very different version of many events, especially political ones.

If they're telling the truth what is the big deal other than they disagree with just about everything he ever did or said. Sounds to me like he's mad that his fake news networks aren't brainwashing as many people as they used to, they aren't believing the lies he wants them to believe...

 

Maybe he needs one of these to sooth his nerves binky.jpg

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Uncle Siggy
24 minutes ago, Bull of the Woods said:

THAT divided our country? If only that hadn't happened we'd be a big old undivided country?

 

That allowed the "Divider in Chief" to be elected and re-elected, some people are just not going to vote for fools like those 2 so they stayed home (and the biggest fool of all ran the country into the ground for 8 years)...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Bull of the Woods
1 hour ago, Uncle Siggy said:

If they're telling the truth what is the big deal other than they disagree with just about everything he ever did or said. Sounds to me like he's mad that his fake news networks aren't brainwashing as many people as they used to, they aren't believing the lies he wants them to believe...

 

Maybe he needs one of these to sooth his nerves binky.jpg

Obama is not president now. There is a divided perspective today on just about everything happening today. Not just re analyzing the last administration.

Share this post


Link to post
Bull of the Woods

I saw some poll on tv this evening that said 59% of voters say Trump is dividing more than uniting the country. But that may have been on NBC.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...