Jump to content

SovereignGraceSingles

Welcome to SovereignGraceSingles.com. Where Reformed Faith and Romance Come Together! We are the only Christian dating website for Christian Singles in the Reformed Faith worldwide. Our focus is to bring together Christian singles of all ages. Reformed single Christian men and women who wish to meet other Reformed Christian singles for spiritually, like-minded, loving relationships.

SovereignGraceSingles

Then the Lord God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone; I will make him a helper suitable for him.” - Genesis 2:18

SovereignGraceSingles

Meet Like Minded Believers Can two walk together except they be agreed? - Amos 3:3

SovereignGraceSingles

John Calvin puts forward a very simple reason why love is the greatest gift: “Because faith and hope are our own: love is diffused among others.” In other words, faith and hope benefit the possessor, but love always benefits another. In John 13:34–35 Jesus says, “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” Love always requires an “other” as an object; love cannot remain within itself, and that is part of what makes love the greatest gift.

SovereignGraceSingles

SGS offers a "fenced" community: both for private single members and also a public Protestant forums open to Bible-believing Christians such as Presbyterians, Lutherans, Reformed, Baptists, Church of Christ members, Pentecostals, Anglicans. Methodists, Charismatics, or any other conservative, Nicene-derived Christian Church.
Uncle Siggy

Is this another episode of Democrat CYA?

Recommended Posts

Uncle Siggy

What Doesn’t Chuck Schumer Want America To Know?

 

On Tuesday Senate Majority Leader Senator Chuck Schumer ripped the President’s call for the Justice Department to investigate reports about his 2016 campaign being spied on by the Obama Administration. Apparently, he does not believe that Americans have no right to know–why?

I think it’s totally inappropriate it would be inappropriate for the  White House to inquire of any ongoing investigation and put pressure to direct its outcome it’s even worse when the president is and his campaign are subject to that investigation so I think it’s very wrong and I think it shouldn’t be done it’s unprecedented it’s outrageous and it has overtones of things that would be done in a banana republic where the dictator just pushes what he wants done.

What’s the real problem Senator?  Is it typical liberal paternalism—Do you think the American people are not mature enough to understand? Are you protecting Barack Obama? The deep state? Or are you involved? Why are you so afraid of the American people finding out the truth?

 

Rest of the article is at the link: https://lidblog.com/chuck-schumer-cover-up/

Share this post


Link to post
Bull of the Woods

To be fair it's obvious that the President's campaign and associates, if not the President himself, are among the objects of the investigation. I don't believe in an investigation the subjects get to demand and receive updates on details. Of course if the investigation leads to criminal proceedings the prosecution then has a responsibility to lay out the evidence they have gathered.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Uncle Siggy
12 minutes ago, Bull of the Woods said:

To be fair it's obvious that the President's campaign and associates, if not the President himself, are among the objects of the investigation. I don't believe in an investigation the subjects get to demand and receive updates on details. Of course if the investigation leads to criminal proceedings the prosecution then has a responsibility to lay out the evidence they have gathered.

Still hoping huh???

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Uncle Siggy

The Crazy Mixed-Up Logic of the Deep State (and it's supporters)

 

clapper-600-li.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Bull of the Woods
47 minutes ago, Uncle Siggy said:

Still hoping huh???

No. I just haven't completely given up on the national institutions yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Bull of the Woods

I fear that if enough Americans lose all trust and respect for the civilian government institutions such as Justice and others and get to where they only trust one man and the military then we will be ripe for the taking. I don't think we are there, but I am not liking everything I am seeing.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Becky
Moderator

Cleaning them up is the correct thing to do.

A very small example:

The bowling league secretary/treasure skipped out . I was asked to take over. The first thing done was a revealing report   listing the total funds received the payout and what was missing. The league than had to option to disband or continue knowing the funds woud be short. Exposing what had gone on allowed for the correction. We should not put a band-aid over an infected wound. They voted to continue and not report the theft .

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Bull of the Woods
3 hours ago, Uncle Siggy said:

What Doesn’t Chuck Schumer Want America To Know?

 

On Tuesday Senate Majority Leader Senator Chuck Schumer ripped the President’s call for the Justice Department to investigate reports about his 2016 campaign being spied on by the Obama Administration. Apparently, he does not believe that Americans have no right to know–why?

I think it’s totally inappropriate it would be inappropriate for the  White House to inquire of any ongoing investigation and put pressure to direct its outcome it’s even worse when the president is and his campaign are subject to that investigation so I think it’s very wrong and I think it shouldn’t be done it’s unprecedented it’s outrageous and it has overtones of things that would be done in a banana republic where the dictator just pushes what he wants done.

What’s the real problem Senator?  Is it typical liberal paternalism—Do you think the American people are not mature enough to understand? Are you protecting Barack Obama? The deep state? Or are you involved? Why are you so afraid of the American people finding out the truth?

 

Rest of the article is at the link: https://lidblog.com/chuck-schumer-cover-up/

Anyway, Shumer is the minority leader not majority leader of the Senate.

Share this post


Link to post
Becky
Moderator
30 minutes ago, Bull of the Woods said:

Anyway, Shumer is the minority leader not majority leader of the Senate.

What difference does party make when looking for honesty?
 

  • Like 2
  • Best Answer 1

Share this post


Link to post
Bull of the Woods
9 minutes ago, Becky said:

What difference does party make when looking for honesty?
 

Just corrected the opening line.

Share this post


Link to post
Bull of the Woods

I am waiting to hear what Nunes and Gowdy have to say after receiving some briefing on the investigation.

McConnell says nothing he heard made him believe the investigation should stop.

Edited by Bull of the Woods

Share this post


Link to post
Becky
Moderator

From all i have heard of/from Gowdy. He would be great on the Supreme Court:RpS_thumbsup:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Civilwarbuff
1 hour ago, Becky said:

From all i have heard of/from Gowdy. He would be great on the Supreme Court:RpS_thumbsup:

He is a former prosecutor and IIRC after this term ends he is leaving and likely will go back to something similar.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Becky
Moderator

I remember him from Cop tv shows . 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Uncle Siggy
7 hours ago, Bull of the Woods said:

No. I just haven't completely given up on the national institutions yet.

They all need to be cleaned out of the political ideologues and then fumigated for good measure in case the house cleaning misses some... 

Share this post


Link to post
Uncle Siggy
4 hours ago, Bull of the Woods said:

 

McConnell says nothing he heard made him believe the investigation should stop.

McConnell is a Baby Progressive what were you expecting him to say???

Share this post


Link to post
Uncle Siggy
4 hours ago, Becky said:

From all i have heard of/from Gowdy. He would be great on the Supreme Court:RpS_thumbsup:

There are rumors floating around again about Kennedy retiring Gowdy would make a fine replacement...

Share this post


Link to post
Potluck

 

11 hours ago, Bull of the Woods said:

To be fair it's obvious that the President's campaign and associates, if not the President himself, are among the objects of the investigation. I don't believe in an investigation the subjects get to demand and receive updates on details. Of course if the investigation leads to criminal proceedings the prosecution then has a responsibility to lay out the evidence they have gathered.

If the democrats are all in a huff you can bet your bottom dollar it's something they don't want exposed.

Trump? no. It appears to center around Halper, Mifsud, Downer, Brennan, Comey, Clapper and possibly McCabe along with the texts between Peter Strzok and Lisa Page.  That investigation will take a while.

And Nunes wants to know from where all the Trump-Russia hype started.

 

In the meantime The report concerning Hillary's server/emails and the FBI's efforts to sweep it all under the rug before the election is due soon.

Edited by Potluck
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...