SovereignGraceSingles

Welcome to SovereignGraceSingles.com. Where Reformed Faith and Romance Come Together! We are the only Christian dating website for Christian Singles in the Reformed Faith worldwide. Our focus is to bring together Christian singles of all ages. Reformed single Christian men and women who wish to meet other Reformed Christian singles for spiritually, like-minded, loving relationships.

SovereignGraceSingles

Then the Lord God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone; I will make him a helper suitable for him.” - Genesis 2:18

SovereignGraceSingles

Meet Like Minded Believers Can two walk together except they be agreed? - Amos 3:3

SovereignGraceSingles

John Calvin puts forward a very simple reason why love is the greatest gift: “Because faith and hope are our own: love is diffused among others.” In other words, faith and hope benefit the possessor, but love always benefits another. In John 13:34–35 Jesus says, “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” Love always requires an “other” as an object; love cannot remain within itself, and that is part of what makes love the greatest gift.

SovereignGraceSingles

SGS offers a "fenced" community: both for private single members and also a public Protestant forums open to Bible-believing Christians such as Presbyterians, Lutherans, Reformed, Baptists, Church of Christ members, Pentecostals, Anglicans. Methodists, Charismatics, or any other conservative, Nicene-derived Christian Church.
William

Added: Font Customizations

William
Staff

Just added to the editor - the ability to change: font type, size and color. Please use sparingly.

God bless,

William

• Confused 1

reformed baptist
5 minutes ago, William said:

Just added to the editor - the ability to change: font color and size. Please use sparingly.

God bless,

William

Thank you 

• Haha 2

Civilwarbuff
21 hours ago, William said:

Just added to the editor - the ability to change: font type, size and color. Please use sparingly.

God bless,

William

I was hoping that was coming........

deade

Thank you William, I was also hoping for this. Especially for size and color to separate scripture.

Just Mike

My hope is there will be more posts on Scripture and issues related to Christian living and concerns. 

This new program is hard for me, I am finding as I type the words are slow to come up on the screen, and letters often don't even show up at all. Does anyone else have these issues?

Becky

It works fine for me. I am NOT a computer person. 

The some usual questions that go with your statement:

What OS are you using?

Which browser?

Last time your cleared cookies.

Innerfire89
19 hours ago, Just Mike said:

My hope is there will be more posts on Scripture and issues related to Christian living and concerns. 

This new program is hard for me, I am finding as I type the words are slow to come up on the screen, and letters often don't even show up at all. Does anyone else have these issues?

I have similar problems, mostly with the functions of my phone's keyboard, sometimes it will spell a word wrong and when I try to delete it the word fills back in again.

• Sad 1

Just Mike
21 hours ago, Innerfire89 said:

I have similar problems, mostly with the functions of my phone's keyboard, sometimes it will spell a word wrong and when I try to delete it the word fills back in again.

I am on HP and it is updated on a constant basis, Windows 10.   I did not have this issue before with the other Forum program. I got rid of cookies ( I had not done that in a very long time!) but that did not help.

• Like 1

deade
20 hours ago, Just Mike said:

I am on HP and it is updated on a constant basis, Windows 10.   I did not have this issue before with the other Forum program. I got rid of cookies ( I had not done that in a very long time!) but that did not help.

How much RAM does your HP have. Windows 10 will creep with only 4 GB. I doubled mine to 8 GB and it cost only about $35. I installed it myself.

7022.gif

Just Mike

deade; The tag on the side of the case says 8 GB but it has been upgraded by our son, so I am not sure to what.  It came from his business and it has more stuff I have no idea what it means or how to use it. think its a pretty good computer,  just has a lot of operator error. 

deade
2 hours ago, Just Mike said:

deade; The tag on the side of the case says 8 GB but it has been upgraded by our son, so I am not sure to what.  It came from his business and it has more stuff I have no idea what it means or how to use it. think its a pretty good computer,  just has a lot of operator error. 

When they bomb out, and Windows PCs always do, they create a lot of files in you Windows\Temp directory. Go to my PC then to C:drive then double click Windows directory - then double click Temp directory. Go in there and select the directories until they are all selected by using the shift key while clicking.

Then go to Inverse select-all and click that. When all the single files are selected use the right mouse key to delete. Any files that are open you will get a message box, just click skip. This is safe because nothing in there is needed. That might speed things a little.  :classic_cool:

Just Mike
17 hours ago, deade said:

When they bomb out, and Windows PCs always do, they create a lot of files in you Windows\Temp directory. Go to my PC then to C:drive then double click Windows directory - then double click Temp directory. Go in there and select the directories until they are all selected by using the shift key while clicking.

Then go to Inverse select-all and click that. When all the single files are selected use the right mouse key to delete. Any files that are open you will get a message box, just click skip. This is safe because nothing in there is needed. That might speed things a little.  :classic_cool:

deade; you are a wiz bang on computers I can tell. But I am barely able to basic things, and what you just said it so foreign to me, if my life depended upon doing what you just said, I would be dead. When this one dies like the three other HP's I had,  our son who owns a large business, has a supply of older ones he no longer uses, he will give me one of those. I take it to a local computer shop and have it cleaned up and I start all over once more.

However I am getting tired of these HP's lasting just two or so years. I use MALWARE BYTES and McAfee and   what kills them is the CPU goes bonkers. But at least all I pay for is $100. for the clean up.

Thanks for your time, God bless you dear brother.

• Like 1

th1bill
On 5/25/2018 at 11:08 AM, William said:

God bless,

William

William, all that is missing is a Paleo-Hebrew font, I have free one on my unit and there are two free on the web I found on googling it.  Then I could type the real name of YHWH in it's proper font and drive every one nuts by typing it from right to left.

William
Staff
On 5/30/2018 at 2:58 PM, Bill Taylor said:

William, all that is missing is a Paleo-Hebrew font, I have free one on my unit and there are two free on the web I found on googling it.  Then I could type the real name of YHWH in it's proper font and drive every one nuts by typing it from right to left.

Sounds more like a language pack rather than font? I do not think this is something we need, I doubt anyone is going to watch you type out the name of your preference from right to left.

God bless,

William

• Like 1

th1bill
5 hours ago, William said:

Sounds more like a language pack rather than font? I do not think this is something we need, I doubt anyone is going to watch you type out the name of your preference from right to left.

God bless,

William

LOL!  I was attempting old man humor! 
With all the flak I receive on some other sites for using the original names transferred into our common english, the addition of this ttf to the site would word all moderators to death explaining what and why it was there.  Not Worth it and though this file has a key map for the 24 letter alphabet it would be an annoyance and not a blessing.  I was a strange one when I joined the Army to fly instead of the Air Force and at 73, I'm still growing.

• Like 2

William
Staff

Font colors have been removed from the editor as well as font size and font. Moderators now have the option of deleting your posts if you modify font, text/font color, and size.  Please make sure whatever you're pasting into the ckeditor is not modifying the text. This can be ensured by pasting as plain text and not rich formatting.

Staff will not take the time to strip the formatting from your posts but it will result in future deletion.

God bless,

William

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

atpollard
17 hours ago, William said:

Font colors have been removed from the editor as well as font size and font.

Easy come, easy go. 😉

• Haha 1