SovereignGraceSingles

Welcome to SovereignGraceSingles.com. Where Reformed Faith and Romance Come Together! We are the only Christian dating website for Christian Singles in the Reformed Faith worldwide. Our focus is to bring together Christian singles of all ages. Reformed single Christian men and women who wish to meet other Reformed Christian singles for spiritually, like-minded, loving relationships.

SovereignGraceSingles

Then the Lord God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone; I will make him a helper suitable for him.” - Genesis 2:18

SovereignGraceSingles

Meet Like Minded Believers Can two walk together except they be agreed? - Amos 3:3

SovereignGraceSingles

John Calvin puts forward a very simple reason why love is the greatest gift: “Because faith and hope are our own: love is diffused among others.” In other words, faith and hope benefit the possessor, but love always benefits another. In John 13:34–35 Jesus says, “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” Love always requires an “other” as an object; love cannot remain within itself, and that is part of what makes love the greatest gift.

SovereignGraceSingles

SGS offers a "fenced" community: both for private single members and also a public Protestant forums open to Bible-believing Christians such as Presbyterians, Lutherans, Reformed, Baptists, Church of Christ members, Pentecostals, Anglicans. Methodists, Charismatics, or any other conservative, Nicene-derived Christian Church.
Bull of the Woods

Question: Exactly what position in Trump's Campaign did the "spy" hold?

Bull of the Woods

Was he the head of finance or communications or a speechwriter or strategist or what?

I don't recall reading that.

Civilwarbuff
17 minutes ago, Bull of the Woods said:

Was he the head of finance or communications or a speechwriter or strategist or what?

No, but neither did he say he was asking questions as an informant on behalf of the FBI.....you would think that might be kinda important.

Civilwarbuff
19 minutes ago, Bull of the Woods said:

You sound like you don't have much of a problem with the FBI sending an informant into a political campaign.....That is scary.......

Bull of the Woods

Not when members of that campaign have been meeting with Russians. What exactly is "into a campaign"?

Who did folks this person talked with think he was and did they wonder why he was asking about Russian contacts?

I am maybe weird. I was told growing up the Russians were not our friends. Maybe the run of the mill Russia taxi driver could be, but not ones closer to the Kremlin. I think that used to be in keeping with smart conservative thinking.

Bull of the Woods

Is it totally wrong for a conservative person to have serious concerns with a campaign meeting with Russians?

Bull of the Woods

I should stay out of the political stuff.

Civilwarbuff
22 minutes ago, Bull of the Woods said:

Not when members of that campaign have been meeting with Russians.

Can you quote any law that makes that illegal?  Meeting with Russians is a pretty low bar to meet to start an investigation......

24 minutes ago, Bull of the Woods said:

What exactly is "into a campaign"?

Directly contacting and talking with campaign officials at the direction of the FBI?......that might qualify.

26 minutes ago, Bull of the Woods said:

I was told growing up the Russians were not our friends. Maybe the run of the mill Russia taxi driver could be, but not ones closer to the Kremlin. I think that used to be in keeping with smart conservative thinking.

That was prior to 'glasnost', remember?

Civilwarbuff
22 minutes ago, Bull of the Woods said:

Is it totally wrong for a conservative person to have serious concerns with a campaign meeting with Russians?

Even if they are not breaking any laws?  Sounds like you would like for us to become like the Russians.....getting interrogated everytime some one talks to a foreigner.

Bull of the Woods

Yes, that's all it was. Joe Citizen meeting Comrade Glosnost while vacationing on the Black Sea playing a few rounds of backgammon.

Potluck
55 minutes ago, Bull of the Woods said:

Were they? After 2 years you’d think the evidence of collusion would have surfaced. 

I do not believe Clapper. Period. In the campaign to protect Trump, right?  Total unadulterated lie. 

Then why no spy in Hillary’s campaign? Lets put spies in all the future campaigns without the one being “protected” knowing about it. 

It is totally right for a conservative person to have serious concerns with a plant put there to spy on the campaign.

What position did he hold? Good qestion. It’s been a hush-hush operation and so far nobody is forthcoming with much information. We’ll have to wait to see what cones of the investigation. 

• Like 1

Becky

This guy, Obama,  should know about Russian collusion  It was Obama's DOJ and FBI who spied on Trump... Snopes says this exchange  is true.. 

n December 2016, amid reports that U.S. intelligence officials had determined that the Russian government purposely meddled in the 2016 presidential election to help Donald Trump win, partisan sources recirculated four-year-old stories about a 2012 incident in which President Obama was overheard whispering to then-Russian President Dmitri Medvedev that he (Obama) would have more flexibility to negotiate after the U.S. election that November.

Per news reports at the time, the incident happened as described. The occasion was a joint press opportunity with Medvedev prior to a global nuclear security summit in Seoul, South Korea. According to Reuters, snippets of conversation between the two were picked up by live microphones before the meeting got underway:

As he was leaning toward Medvedev in Seoul, Obama was overheard asking for time — “particularly with missile defense” — until he is in a better position politically to resolve such issues.

“I understand your message about space,” replied Medvedev, who will hand over the presidency to Putin in May.

“This is my last election … After my election I have more flexibility,” Obama said, expressing confidence that he would win a second term.

“I will transmit this information to Vladimir,” said Medvedev, Putin’s protégé and long considered number two in Moscow’s power structure.

The exchange, parts of it inaudible, was monitored by a White House pool of television journalists as well as Russian reporters listening live from their press center.

The audible portions of the conversation were captured on video:

• Like 1

Becky

IMO had Hilary or even Obama put a spy in the Trump campaign no big big deal.. This is a big deal because the setting POTUS used government agents to do his spying. The same way the IRS was used to put stops on the Tea party groups. Personal gain personal ideologies .  

• Like 1

Civilwarbuff
2 hours ago, Bull of the Woods said:

Yes, that's all it was. Joe Citizen meeting Comrade Glosnost while vacationing on the Black Sea playing a few rounds of backgammon.

Where is the collusion investigation?

• Like 1

Potluck

Rush Limbaugh did a good job with the Papadopoulos, Downer and Halper. Some research corroborates his analysis.

https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/05/22/anatomy-of-the-conspiracy-to-entrap-trump/

RUSH: Now it’s time to dovetail, turn around back into the investigation news — the Russian collusion, obstruction — all this deep state coup that the people are trying to throw Trump out of office and have been for… It looks like over a year and a half that this coup has actually been underway. In fact, the actual beginning of this still remains unknown. The deep state — the FBI and the DOJ — have misled people about when this investigation began.

The most common date given by the deep state — leaked to the New York Times, December 30th, 2017 — was that the investigation began July 31st, 2016, when George Papadopoulos got drunk in a London bar and told the Australian ambassador that the Trump campaign knew that the Russians had thousands of Hillary Clinton emails. Now, as you know, Papadopoulos did not know this on his own, because it was not the Trump campaign that knew it.

He had been told that information by two people working for the deep state. One was Joseph Mifsud — who had informed Papadopoulos of this in April of 2016 — and Stefan Halper, who had reminded Papadopoulos of it in July of 2016. It was Halper who arranged the meeting between the Australian ambassador and Papadopoulos. Halper had said to Papadopoulos, “Do you remember, George, those emails — the Hillary emails the Russians have? Remember that, George?” He’d been told in April.

The Australian ambassador, who… People are reporting this today as though it’s brand-new news. But it isn’t. The Australian ambassador was a major donor to the Clinton Foundation to the tune of $25 million. His name is Alexander Downer. He was a Clinton operative. He was a Clinton donor. He’s a Clinton supporter. He had donated $25 million to Hillary, basically, and the foundation.

He is the one that takes Papadopoulos out to the bar, gets Papadopoulos drunk, and maneuvers Papadopoulos into telling him about the emails of Hillary that the Russians have. Downer acts like he doesn’t even know this, when he does. And he leaves that meeting, and he calls Halper. “You won’t believe what I just was told by a member of the Trump campaign!” This thing was… It was a total setup, folks, using Papadopoulos as an unwitting source for information Papadopoulos was only told by the deep state!

(themarketswork) May 10, 2018

Ties That Bind – Stefan Halper, Joseph Mifsud & Alexander Downer (& Papadopoulos)

Timeline included

Edited by Potluck

Potluck

They've done nothing but disparage Trump from the beginning. When he announced he was going to run he was called a clown and nobody took him seriously until the other candidates started dropping out of the race. He won the nomination and the flood gates opened for insults, vulgarity, slander, mockery and anything else one can think of.

Comey, Clapper, Brennan and the rest of their corrupt ilk knew Hillary was not going to be there to keep the lid on. It became all out war against Trump. Total war. Those people and many others had a LOT to lose, not just face.

And Clapper says the FBI was protecting Trump. That absolutely insults my intelligence playing the American public for the fools they honestly think the citizenry is in view of their arrogant, condescending, greater-than-thou attitudes to anyone beneath them. They've been getting away with murder for years and got used to the idea they could do anything they liked with impunity. Nobody was going to do a darn thing unless of course they attempted to go over the fence.

None of this was supposed to have gotten out. None. Zero. The ultimate goal was to get Trump out of office either through resignation or impeachment. The ink wasn't even dry on the inauguration speech before the left started hollering "Impeach!!". 

And Clapper along with the rest of that gang have the audacity to honestly think people are SO stupid as to believe exactly what they are told without question or suspicion.

• Like 1