SovereignGraceSingles

Welcome to SovereignGraceSingles.com. Where Reformed Faith and Romance Come Together! We are the only Christian dating website for Christian Singles in the Reformed Faith worldwide. Our focus is to bring together Christian singles of all ages. Reformed single Christian men and women who wish to meet other Reformed Christian singles for spiritually, like-minded, loving relationships.

SovereignGraceSingles

Then the Lord God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone; I will make him a helper suitable for him.” - Genesis 2:18

SovereignGraceSingles

Meet Like Minded Believers Can two walk together except they be agreed? - Amos 3:3

SovereignGraceSingles

John Calvin puts forward a very simple reason why love is the greatest gift: “Because faith and hope are our own: love is diffused among others.” In other words, faith and hope benefit the possessor, but love always benefits another. In John 13:34–35 Jesus says, “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” Love always requires an “other” as an object; love cannot remain within itself, and that is part of what makes love the greatest gift.

SovereignGraceSingles

SGS offers a "fenced" community: both for private single members and also a public Protestant forums open to Bible-believing Christians such as Presbyterians, Lutherans, Reformed, Baptists, Church of Christ members, Pentecostals, Anglicans. Methodists, Charismatics, or any other conservative, Nicene-derived Christian Church.
CDF47

DNA Proves Existence of a Designer

CDF47

DNA has a property that cannot be explained by natural processes. Locked securely inside the double helix structure of DNA is a wealth of information in the form of precisely sequenced chemicals that scientists represent with the letters A, C, T, and G. In a written language information is communicated by a precise arrangement of letters. In the same way, the instruction necessary to assemble amino acids into proteins are conveyed by the sequences of chemicals arranged along the spine of the DNA. This chemical code has been called the “Language of Life” and it is the most densely packed and elaborately detailed assembly of information in the known universe.

Below are some videos on DNA and molecular machines and their functions in the cell:

Additionally, there is the fine tuning of the entire universe. There are over 30 constants of the universe which are fine-tuned, such that if these mathematical figures were off by the most smallest fraction of a percent, life as we know it would not exist. The most finely tuned figure is the cosmological constant (energy density of the vacuum of space) which is fine tuned to an order of magnitude of 1:10^120. If that figure was off by that small a value, there would be no life. To give you an idea of the size of that number, there are approximately 10^80 elementary particles in the known universe and there have been 10^16 seconds since the creation of the universe in the Big Bang approximately 13.8 billion years ago. By the way, back to DNA, the probability of building a short functional protein from amino acids is 1:10^164. Just amazing!

• Like 2

theophilus

No matter how much evidence there is, most atheists won't be convinced of the truth.

th1bill

A very sad truth  but you are right.  Without DNA the weighted side, using what was available and logic, I converted from Atheist to Deist and then running from but searching for who this God is, 23 years later, I flipped over to be a Christian, hungry to discover YHWH and to walk with Him and to seek His approval, believing as a child. But most, though called, ignore the truth in front of their noses because acceptance means the extinction of their whoring ways.

• Like 1

CDF47
9 hours ago, theophilus said:

No matter how much evidence there is, most atheists won't be convinced of the truth.

I know, it amazes me.  They know there is digital information in DNA and they won't even acknowledge a Creator.  It is Biblical, they are just unbelievers.

CDF47
9 hours ago, Bill Taylor said:

A very sad truth  but you are right.  Without DNA the weighted side, using what was available and logic, I converted from Atheist to Deist and then running from but searching for who this God is, 23 years later, I flipped over to be a Christian, hungry to discover YHWH and to walk with Him and to seek His approval, believing as a child. But most, though called, ignore the truth in front of their noses because acceptance means the extinction of their whoring ways.

That's an interesting testimony.  Glad to hear you converted and then found the Lord.  

• Best Answer 1