Jump to content

SovereignGraceSingles

Welcome to SovereignGraceSingles.com. Where Reformed Faith and Romance Come Together! We are the only Christian dating website for Christian Singles in the Reformed Faith worldwide. Our focus is to bring together Christian singles of all ages. Reformed single Christian men and women who wish to meet other Reformed Christian singles for spiritually, like-minded, loving relationships.

SovereignGraceSingles

Then the Lord God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone; I will make him a helper suitable for him.” - Genesis 2:18

SovereignGraceSingles

Meet Like Minded Believers Can two walk together except they be agreed? - Amos 3:3

SovereignGraceSingles

John Calvin puts forward a very simple reason why love is the greatest gift: “Because faith and hope are our own: love is diffused among others.” In other words, faith and hope benefit the possessor, but love always benefits another. In John 13:34–35 Jesus says, “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” Love always requires an “other” as an object; love cannot remain within itself, and that is part of what makes love the greatest gift.

SovereignGraceSingles

SGS offers a "fenced" community: both for private single members and also a public Protestant forums open to Bible-believing Christians such as Presbyterians, Lutherans, Reformed, Baptists, Church of Christ members, Pentecostals, Anglicans. Methodists, Charismatics, or any other conservative, Nicene-derived Christian Church.
Placable37

Is Global Communism Likely?

Recommended Posts

Placable37

A few months ago I was shown a documentary that investigated this question.

I have also closely studied a book called "The Battle For Truth", by David A. Noebel; which examines four western worldview models, namely:

Secular Humanism,

Marxism/Leninism,

Cosmic Humanism,

Biblical Christianity.

 

Noebel has put together a study of 9 aspects of each of these worldviews as follows:

Theology,

Philosophy,

Ethics,

Biology,

Psychology,

Sociology,

Law,

Politics,

Economics.

 

Under sociology Marxism/Leninism ultimately advocates and prescribes the abolition of Home, Church, and State, and under Politics goes all out for a New Civilisation (aka. New World Order).

 

The documentary showed how Communism has various mutations that go by names such as Progressivism, Socialism, Libertarianism, and now apparently Environmentalism.

 

Evidently secular humanist philosopher Bertrand Russell (18 May 1872 – 2 February 1970) , considered communism dangerous on the grounds it was a religion :

Quote: "The greatest danger in our day comes from new religions, communism and Nazism. To call these religions may perhaps be objectionable both to their friends and to their enemies, but in fact they have all the characteristics of religions. They advocate a way of life on the basis of irrational dogmas; they have a sacred history, a Messiah, and a priesthood. I do not see what more could be demanded to qualify a doctrine as a religion." [Bertrand Russell. Understanding History (New York Philosophical Library, 1957), p.95.]

 

Given my theological training I have come to see the first beast of Revelation 13 as a representation of the natural wickedness of mankind, this wickedness rising up from the sea of humanity to a zenith of evil which could well result in a form of global communism under which there is much tribulation before the wrath of God's Judgment destroys all opposition to Him.

Share this post


Link to post
CDF47

I don't think it will ever come to fruition, although, there are those that really want such a system. Below is a list of countries and their different government types based on the CIA's world factbook:

 

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/fields/2128.html

 

It would be hard for me to see all these nations under one government.  Although there is the United Nations but we still have independent nations.

Edited by CDF47

Share this post


Link to post
Placable37
5 hours ago, CDF47 said:

I don't think it will ever come to fruition, although, there are those that really want such a system. Below is a list of countries and their different government types based on the CIA's world factbook:

 

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/fields/2128.html

 

It would be hard for me to see all these nations under one government.  Although there is the United Nations but we still have independent nations.

Thanks heaps for the link, CDF47,

Yes, I have at times struggled to see how it would be possible for all nations to co-operate to the extent they all acknowledge and submit to the sovereignty of the same person, in my theology a human represented by the 2nd beast of Revelation 13. 

 

But I have had a few glimmers along the way as to how the prophecy might be fulfilled, with some wicked artificial intelligence doing the devil's work!!!  🤔

Share this post


Link to post
CDF47
18 minutes ago, Placable37 said:

Thanks heaps for the link, CDF47,

Yes, I have at times struggled to see how it would be possible for all nations to co-operate to the extent they all acknowledge and submit to the sovereignty of the same person, in my theology a human represented by the 2nd beast of Revelation 13. 

 

But I have had a few glimmers along the way as to how the prophecy might be fulfilled, with some wicked artificial intelligence doing the devil's work!!!  🤔

It could be the pope with his 1.2 billion Catholic followers around the world.  Also, through the Jesuits and other secret societies and through their money they have much power in the world and a strong influence.  That is how I see this prophecy currently being fulfilled.

 

I believe the first beast of Revelation is the RCC.  

Edited by CDF47

Share this post


Link to post
Placable37
35 minutes ago, CDF47 said:

It could be the pope with his 1.2 billion Catholic followers around the world.  Also, through the Jesuits and other secret societies and through their money they have much power in the world and a strong influence.  That is how I see this prophecy currently being fulfilled.

 

I believe the first beast of Revelation is the RCC.  

All good, CDF47,

The RCC does fit the description of the first beast, as does the role of Pope the second beast. Certainly the colours they wear co-ordinate with the whore of Babylon that rides on the 1st beast's 7 heads, or mountains, or kings (See Rev 17:9)

 

Rev 17:3
(3)  So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.


7 Heads for Complete Corporate Control

10 Horns for Extreme Executive Enforcement

10 Crowns for Total Temporal Tyranny (see etymology of tyranny)

 

Rev 13:1
(1)  And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.
 

Bye for now...

Edited by Placable37

Share this post


Link to post
CDF47
2 minutes ago, Placable37 said:

All good, CDF47,

The RCC does fit the description of the first beast, as does the role of Pope the second beast. Certainly the colours they wear co-ordinate with the whore of Babylon that rides on the 1st beast's 7 heads, or mountains, or kings (See Rev 17:9)

 

Rev 17:3
(3)  So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.


7 Heads for Complete Corporate Control

10 Horns for Extreme Executive Enforcement

10 Crowns for Total Temporal Tyranny (see etymology of tyranny)

 

Rev 13:1
(1)  And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.
 

Bye for now...

 

Agreed, the RCC fills the role of the first beast and the office of the pope fills the role of the anti-christ.  Below is a good video you might be interested in.  It is an SDA video and I am not an SDA but it is interesting:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Placable37

I'm back again, CDF47,

Ah yes, SDA & Doug Batchelor's Amazing Facts. I have perused their stuff and considered their slant but find a lot of it wanting.

 

An interesting fact about the crowns on the dragon, there are only 7 compared to 10 on the beast from the sea, and the 7 crowns of the dragon are on his 7 heads whereas the 10 crowns of the beast from the sea are on its 10 horns.

 

Also interesting is the beast from the sea having 7 heads but apparently only 1 mouth, that of a lion. 

Here we have wickedness rising from the sea of humanity throughout history to the present day, traceable to 7 heads, representative of a set of candidates which differ depending on who the interpretive source is. 

 

Rev 17:9-11
(9)  And here is the mind which has wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sits.
(10)  And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he comes, he must continue a short space.
(11)  And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goes into perdition.

 

As we know, when this was written there was a Roman Empire(6th head), but no Ecclesiastical or Papal Empire (7th head), and no global empire included in the morphology of the 7 heads to 7 kings from which comes a metaphorical eighth "mountain head".

The metaphorical eighth "mountain head" is in fact the beast that was at the time, Political Rome (with 5 fallen kings behind it), and is also Papal Rome, (the 6 former kings are eventually finished with) , and now we await Perditious Rome that is the accummulation of all the wickedness that has gone before.

 

Perditious Rome, as I have called it, will, I believe, most likely use "yet to be perfected" technology to create a global economic collective, basically making it impossible for commerce and trade to proceed without acceptance of its financial superstructure. 

Edited by Placable37

Share this post


Link to post
reformed baptist

In a word 'no' 

Share this post


Link to post
William
Staff

I think when push comes to shove, in America, the People which served and took an oath to defend the Constitution from both foreign and domestic threats are to not be taken lightly.  Communism, IMO, will never replace the Constitution. At least, over the dead bodies of those that vowed to uphold it. And though the majority may vote to amend or replace the Constitution, the jury will be out if such conflict of interest appeals the basic rights endowed by our Creator. I've said it in other places, but our younger generation or grand kids have to this day embraced what our forefathers have died fighting against on foreign soil. I think this mainly due to Liberalism which attempts to rewrite or abolish history in higher academic instutions. 

 

I am not a conspiracy theorist, but I think Liberalism is the after affect of drafting blue collar people which tend to be Conservatives. We targeted those young men 18 year of age, and left the Liberals to take over higher academic institutions. This is the generation and aftermath. We reduced the Conservative population.  And though I still support the draft in need be cases, I do not support targeting the unwealthy. I think the rich should have to serve their country too. This has left me in a sometimes dilemma because I think even homosexuals should have to serve and die for their country. But, IF there is such thing as a military code of conduct I think homosexuals should be disqualified from service. At least Transsexuals should be exempt due to the high cost and combat ineffectiveness of performing sexual orientation changes while in the service. I think it is absurd for the military to pay for such things, and for a solider to have freedom of sexual expression in the military though. 

 

So to answer the question, no, I don't believe Communism will happen in America unless Communism is willing to take the lives of Americans. And while I do not believe it will happen that idea is not very far fetched. Just look at what Liberalism has done within the churches. America is founded on a government system which models Presbyterianism, and 2/3rds of the soldiers that died on the battle field in the Revolutionary war and at the time of forming the government were Calvinist which were represented by our forefathers which modeled the American government. Liberals have no problem disciplining Reformers which vowed to uphold founding documents like Confessions, that is, if I may equate Creeds and Confessions to the likes of the Constitution and Christian Reformers to the likes of Patriots. 

 

God bless,

William

 

God bless,

William

Share this post


Link to post
Placable37

Thanks for the replies and discussion. So many academics and politicians while not expressely communist, have Marxists leanings and socialist yearnings nowadays, and minority groups are able to influence society often to the detriment of the family unit, but the gates of hell will not prevail against the called out one's of God.  

Share this post


Link to post
CDF47
On 5/25/2018 at 12:04 AM, Placable37 said:

I'm back again, CDF47,

Ah yes, SDA & Doug Batchelor's Amazing Facts. I have perused their stuff and considered their slant but find a lot of it wanting.

 

An interesting fact about the crowns on the dragon, there are only 7 compared to 10 on the beast from the sea, and the 7 crowns of the dragon are on his 7 heads whereas the 10 crowns of the beast from the sea are on its 10 horns.

 

Also interesting is the beast from the sea having 7 heads but apparently only 1 mouth, that of a lion. 

Here we have wickedness rising from the sea of humanity throughout history to the present day, traceable to 7 heads, representative of a set of candidates which differ depending on who the interpretive source is. 

 

Rev 17:9-11
(9)  And here is the mind which has wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sits.
(10)  And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he comes, he must continue a short space.
(11)  And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goes into perdition.

 

As we know, when this was written there was a Roman Empire(6th head), but no Ecclesiastical or Papal Empire (7th head), and no global empire included in the morphology of the 7 heads to 7 kings from which comes a metaphorical eighth "mountain head".

The metaphorical eighth "mountain head" is in fact the beast that was at the time, Political Rome (with 5 fallen kings behind it), and is also Papal Rome, (the 6 former kings are eventually finished with) , and now we await Perditious Rome that is the accummulation of all the wickedness that has gone before.

 

Perditious Rome, as I have called it, will, I believe, most likely use "yet to be perfected" technology to create a global economic collective, basically making it impossible for commerce and trade to proceed without acceptance of its financial superstructure. 

Do you think it is possible the combination of the two beasts today already have that lock on the global economy?

Share this post


Link to post
Placable37
1 hour ago, CDF47 said:

Do you think it is possible the combination of the two beasts today already have that lock on the global economy?

They are definitely working on it. It is the nature of the beast, so to speak, to control, enforce, and reign by any means possible.

In theory, Papal Rome just has to wait for the Advanced Monitoring Protocol (AMP) already gaining ground to reach its maximum potential, which is some way off, and will not be possible while "the withholding and restraining" of 2 Thessalonians 2:6-7 is still present.

 

AMP already exists in the form of Air, Sea, Land, & Space Traffic Control systems, and of course in any vehicle and device that links to GPS. 

 

As yet the capacity to Real Time Collate (RTC) the entire planet's information stream into the required prioritised profiles that would enable the level of administrative and financial regulation in question to be implemented is lacking, but improving with time.

 

Share this post


Link to post
CDF47
On 5/27/2018 at 7:04 AM, Placable37 said:

They are definitely working on it. It is the nature of the beast, so to speak, to control, enforce, and reign by any means possible.

In theory, Papal Rome just has to wait for the Advanced Monitoring Protocol (AMP) already gaining ground to reach its maximum potential, which is some way off, and will not be possible while "the withholding and restraining" of 2 Thessalonians 2:6-7 is still present.

 

AMP already exists in the form of Air, Sea, Land, & Space Traffic Control systems, and of course in any vehicle and device that links to GPS. 

 

As yet the capacity to Real Time Collate (RTC) the entire planet's information stream into the required prioritised profiles that would enable the level of administrative and financial regulation in question to be implemented is lacking, but improving with time.

 

I see.  Interesting take on it.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...