SovereignGraceSingles

Welcome to SovereignGraceSingles.com. Where Reformed Faith and Romance Come Together! We are the only Christian dating website for Christian Singles in the Reformed Faith worldwide. Our focus is to bring together Christian singles of all ages. Reformed single Christian men and women who wish to meet other Reformed Christian singles for spiritually, like-minded, loving relationships.

SovereignGraceSingles

Then the Lord God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone; I will make him a helper suitable for him.” - Genesis 2:18

SovereignGraceSingles

Meet Like Minded Believers Can two walk together except they be agreed? - Amos 3:3

SovereignGraceSingles

John Calvin puts forward a very simple reason why love is the greatest gift: “Because faith and hope are our own: love is diffused among others.” In other words, faith and hope benefit the possessor, but love always benefits another. In John 13:34–35 Jesus says, “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” Love always requires an “other” as an object; love cannot remain within itself, and that is part of what makes love the greatest gift.

SovereignGraceSingles

SGS offers a "fenced" community: both for private single members and also a public Protestant forums open to Bible-believing Christians such as Presbyterians, Lutherans, Reformed, Baptists, Church of Christ members, Pentecostals, Anglicans. Methodists, Charismatics, or any other conservative, Nicene-derived Christian Church.
Jehovah - Jesus - Jacob

Jacob final servant of Jehovah

Jehovah - Jesus - Jacob

Isaiah ( Prophet for the last days ) 

in Great Isaiah Scroll:

43:27 - :28

your first father sinned and your leaders transgressed against me. And I have cursed the princes of holiness and gave Jacob to the curse and Israel to reproaches.

( Jacob to the curse )

53:4

surely our griefs he is bearing...

53:5

the correction of our peace upon him....

53:8

Because from the transgressions of his people a wound was to him.

53:12

he laid bare to death his soul and with the transgressors he was numbered, and he, the sins of many he bore....

( These verses are not about Jesus.They are about Jacob a hebrew man final servant of Jehovah )

Jehovah - Jesus - Jacob

Jehovah - Jesus - Jacob

Numbers 6:24 - :26

The Lord bless you and keep you 

( Jehovah )

The Lord make his face shine on you and be gracious to you

( Jesus )

The Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace ( Jacob )

Luke 6:46

Why do you call me, Lord, Lord and do not do what I say.

( This is a prayer for spirits to receive peace, heaven )

Jacob a hebrew man final servant of Jehovah.

Jehovah - Jesus - Jacob 

reformed baptist

Welcome to the forum - forgive my ignorance but I don't really see the point your making in these two posts would you please be kind enough to spell it out for me? 

Jehovah - Jesus - Jacob

in Great Isaiah Scroll:

9:5

and he shall be called, wonderful, counselor, mighty God.... ( Jesus Christ )

40:14

And who was his ( Jacob's ) counselor or who brought him understanding or taught him in the path of judgment, or taught him to knowledge and the way of understanding caused him to know.

John 14:26

But the counselor, the Holy Spirit whom the Father will send in my name. Will teach you all things and remind you of everything.

( Jacob a hebrew man final servant of Jehovah. With spirit of Jesus Christ as his counselor - Apocalypse of John, two witnesses )

To learn more about Jacob, read Great Isaiah Scroll. The best reading I have found is by Fred Miller. Recommended by the Hebrew University of Jerusalem. He has images of original scroll and English translation.

Edited by Jehovah - Jesus - Jacob

Jehovah - Jesus - Jacob

Read: Full text of the book of Revelation translated from the ancient Greek text.

Two witnesses: one mouth and one dead body.

JoeyH
42 minutes ago, Jehovah - Jesus - Jacob said:

in Great Isaiah Scroll:

9:5

and he shall be called, wonderful, counselor, mighty God.... ( Jesus Christ )

40:14

And who was his ( Jacob's ) counselor or who brought him understanding or taught him in the path of judgment, or taught him to knowledge and the way of understanding caused him to know.

John 14:26

But the counselor, the Holy Spirit whom the Father will send in my name. Will teach you all things and remind you of everything.

( Jacob a hebrew man final servant of Jehovah. With spirit of Jesus Christ as his counselor - Apocalypse of John, two witnesses )

To learn more about Jacob, read Great Isaiah Scroll. The best reading I have found is by Fred Miller. Recommended by the Hebrew University of Jerusalem. He has images of original scroll and English translation.

Isaiah could be viewed as the Prophet for the Last Days if a person does not believe in the New Testament. 

To my understanding Christians view most of the prophecies for the Last Days come from the New Testament. 

Jehovah - Jesus - Jacob

The Old and New Testament go together. Isaiah ( Prophet for the last days ) in Great Isaiah Scroll and Apocalypse of John both are talking about the last days.

( These Days )

reformed baptist

I'm still not following you - this all appears somewhat random to me 

Faber
On ‎5‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 12:32 PM, Jehovah - Jesus - Jacob said:

Numbers 6:24 - :26

The Lord bless you and keep you 

( Jehovah )

The Lord make his face shine on you and be gracious to you

( Jesus )

The Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace ( Jacob )

Luke 6:46

Why do you call me, Lord, Lord and do not do what I say.

( This is a prayer for spirits to receive peace, heaven )

Jacob a hebrew man final servant of Jehovah.

Jehovah - Jesus - Jacob 

Does this mean we are to pray to Jacob?