SovereignGraceSingles

Welcome to SovereignGraceSingles.com. Where Reformed Faith and Romance Come Together! We are the only Christian dating website for Christian Singles in the Reformed Faith worldwide. Our focus is to bring together Christian singles of all ages. Reformed single Christian men and women who wish to meet other Reformed Christian singles for spiritually, like-minded, loving relationships.

SovereignGraceSingles

Then the Lord God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone; I will make him a helper suitable for him.” - Genesis 2:18

SovereignGraceSingles

Meet Like Minded Believers Can two walk together except they be agreed? - Amos 3:3

SovereignGraceSingles

John Calvin puts forward a very simple reason why love is the greatest gift: “Because faith and hope are our own: love is diffused among others.” In other words, faith and hope benefit the possessor, but love always benefits another. In John 13:34–35 Jesus says, “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” Love always requires an “other” as an object; love cannot remain within itself, and that is part of what makes love the greatest gift.

SovereignGraceSingles

SGS offers a "fenced" community: both for private single members and also a public Protestant forums open to Bible-believing Christians such as Presbyterians, Lutherans, Reformed, Baptists, Church of Christ members, Pentecostals, Anglicans. Methodists, Charismatics, or any other conservative, Nicene-derived Christian Church.
Redleg

Square near U.S. embassy in Jerusalem to be named for Trump

Redleg

By Hagay Hacohen

May 8, 2018 09:38

Excerpt:

Jerusalem Mayor Nir Barkat announced his intention to formally name the square near the US embassy site the "United States Square in honor of President Donald Trump," the Jerusalem Press Office released on Tuesday.

An official event with American dignitaries will be held in the future to celebrate the naming.

"This is the way in which Jerusalem returns love to the president and residents of the United States who stand by the state of Israel," said the mayor. "President Trump decided to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of the Jewish people, stand on the side of historical truth and do the right thing."   

• Like 1
  • Best Answer 1

Uncle Siggy
13 hours ago, Redleg said:

By Hagay Hacohen

Excerpt:

Jerusalem Mayor Nir Barkat announced his intention to formally name the square near the US embassy site the "United States Square in honor of President Donald Trump," the Jerusalem Press Office released on Tuesday.

An official event with American dignitaries will be held in the future to celebrate the naming.

"This is the way in which Jerusalem returns love to the president and residents of the United States who stand by the state of Israel," said the mayor. "President Trump decided to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of the Jewish people, stand on the side of historical truth and do the right thing."   

Since Hamas rockets can hit Jerusalem I wonder if that square will be a target of them now? Don't think they're stupid enough to target the Embassy itself but may think this is the next best option, bta I'm assuming they can actually aim those things and hit it...

• Like 2

Truthfrees
16 hours ago, Redleg said:

By Hagay Hacohen

Excerpt:

wow - this is awesome

Redleg
On ‎5‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 5:29 AM, Uncle Siggy said:

Since Hamas rockets can hit Jerusalem I wonder if that square will be a target of them now? Don't think they're stupid enough to target the Embassy itself but may think this is the next best option, bta I'm assuming they can actually aim those things and hit it...

Correct Hamas has the Iranian Iranian M-302, and M-75.  Chart below shows range rings:

hamrocket.jpg

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/hamas-rocket-range-from-gaza

Now Hezbollah which is an arm of the Iranian Quds Force has a larger and longer range arsenal.  Their arsenal may also include missiles such as the SCUD B:

hizrockets.jpg

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/map-of-hezbollah-rocket-capabilities

Redleg

Saw this on the news last night:

With the advent of the 7oth anniversary of the state of Israel – and Donald Trump's Jerusalem Declaration – 'The various Holy Temple movements produced a unique coin to mark this momentous event. The specially minted coin serves as a commemoration and symbolizes the thanks due to the Almighty for the beneficence bestowed upon the Jewish people – and, indeed, the whole of mankind. The unique coin, which will find its way into homes and institutions the world over, is a portent to usher - God willing, the period during which the new Temple will be restored.

The beautifully designed engraving announces the “Trump- Balfour- Cyrus Declaration”, to express we are part of a historical and divine process towards the recognition of all mankind of the Historical role of Jerusalem.
The converse side of the coin constitutes an engraving of the Holy Temple in Jerusalem and a prayer that this coin will be used in a new era in the Land of Israel, when the Temple will be rebuilt.

The Temple Coin – Mikdash Educational Center

=-9B16A7359B66_w1023_r1_s.jpg

• Like 1

Becky

God does not dwell in a house built by hands . How is any building Holy? 

Act 7:48  Howbeit the most High dwelleth not in temples made with hands; as saith the prophet, 

Uncle Siggy
8 hours ago, Redleg said:

Correct Hamas has the Iranian Iranian M-302, and M-75.  Chart below shows range rings:

hamrocket.jpg

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/hamas-rocket-range-from-gaza

Now Hezbollah which is an arm of the Iranian Quds Force has a larger and longer range arsenal.  Their arsenal may also include missiles such as the SCUD B:

hizrockets.jpg

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/map-of-hezbollah-rocket-capabilities

You pretty much confirmed what I thought they have the range but are lucky to land within 10 miles of where they were aimed...

Kingdom Citizen
On 5/10/2018 at 9:10 AM, Redleg said:

Saw this on the news last night:

With the advent of the 7oth anniversary of the state of Israel – and Donald Trump's Jerusalem Declaration – 'The various Holy Temple movements produced a unique coin to mark this momentous event. The specially minted coin serves as a commemoration and symbolizes the thanks due to the Almighty for the beneficence bestowed upon the Jewish people – and, indeed, the whole of mankind. The unique coin, which will find its way into homes and institutions the world over, is a portent to usher - God willing, the period during which the new Temple will be restored.

The beautifully designed engraving announces the “Trump- Balfour- Cyrus Declaration”, to express we are part of a historical and divine process towards the recognition of all mankind of the Historical role of Jerusalem.
The converse side of the coin constitutes an engraving of the Holy Temple in Jerusalem and a prayer that this coin will be used in a new era in the Land of Israel, when the Temple will be rebuilt.

The Temple Coin – Mikdash Educational Center

=-9B16A7359B66_w1023_r1_s.jpg

Very interesting. Thanks for sharing.

Kingdom Citizen
On 5/10/2018 at 2:56 PM, Uncle Siggy said:

You pretty much confirmed what I thought they have the range but are lucky to land within 10 miles of where they were aimed...

I wonder what procedures will be used to keep that embassy safe. Gets me to thinking of how Israelis have to adapt to the possibility, from day to day, of some kind of incoming airborne attack.

Edited by Kingdom Citizen

Uncle Siggy
4 hours ago, Kingdom Citizen said:

I wonder what procedures will be used to keep that embassy safe. Gets me to thinking of how Israelis have to adapt to the possibility, from day to day, of some kind of incoming airborne attack.

They have missile defense systems spread out around the country to intercept incoming rockets/missiles, Iron Dome and Patriot to name a couple...