SovereignGraceSingles

Welcome to SovereignGraceSingles.com. Where Reformed Faith and Romance Come Together! We are the only Christian dating website for Christian Singles in the Reformed Faith worldwide. Our focus is to bring together Christian singles of all ages. Reformed single Christian men and women who wish to meet other Reformed Christian singles for spiritually, like-minded, loving relationships.

SovereignGraceSingles

Then the Lord God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone; I will make him a helper suitable for him.” - Genesis 2:18

SovereignGraceSingles

Meet Like Minded Believers Can two walk together except they be agreed? - Amos 3:3

SovereignGraceSingles

John Calvin puts forward a very simple reason why love is the greatest gift: “Because faith and hope are our own: love is diffused among others.” In other words, faith and hope benefit the possessor, but love always benefits another. In John 13:34–35 Jesus says, “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” Love always requires an “other” as an object; love cannot remain within itself, and that is part of what makes love the greatest gift.

SovereignGraceSingles

SGS offers a "fenced" community: both for private single members and also a public Protestant forums open to Bible-believing Christians such as Presbyterians, Lutherans, Reformed, Baptists, Church of Christ members, Pentecostals, Anglicans. Methodists, Charismatics, or any other conservative, Nicene-derived Christian Church.
Kingdom Citizen

Several Primary Elections Being Held Today

Kingdom Citizen

Hello, I am requesting prayer for the several State primaries occurring today. These are for:

Indiana, North Carolina, Ohio, and West Virginia. Early voting has already occurred in one or more of these states.

I am praying that the Lord will move on Christians in those states and in this Country in general to get involved and to get out and vote in this very important mid-term election cycle. I am praying victory for those candidates that will be benefit God's desire/plan for this country, the Church, and America. Praying that the Lord will raise up an army of Bible-believing, praying Christians that will be determined to get informed about candidates running for office, both concerning praying and also getting involved locally and nationally.

Way too many Christian did not vote during the last presidential election cycle.

Praying the general prayer that “Gods will be done” is important of course. However,  I am speaking of praying for specifics. There is a place for prayers in general as well as for praying for specifics. God's Word teaches and demonstrates both.

I am praying that God will raise up praying Christians in the White House that will be informed and know what to pray for. Praying that God will "Knock that basket off" pertaining to such people so that their lights can shine in the White House.

Here is the schedule for the State Primaries for 2018 (Downloadable PDF):

https://transition.fec.gov/pubrec/fe2018/2018pdates_001.pdf

The next round of Primaries are for Idaho, Nebraska, Oregon, and Pennsylvania  (5-15-18).   

This is not a debate forum. If you don't believe that Christians should be actively involved in politics, please save it for the appropriate forum. Thanks and God bless.

Edited by Kingdom Citizen