SovereignGraceSingles

Welcome to SovereignGraceSingles.com. Where Reformed Faith and Romance Come Together! We are the only Christian dating website for Christian Singles in the Reformed Faith worldwide. Our focus is to bring together Christian singles of all ages. Reformed single Christian men and women who wish to meet other Reformed Christian singles for spiritually, like-minded, loving relationships.

SovereignGraceSingles

Then the Lord God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone; I will make him a helper suitable for him.” - Genesis 2:18

SovereignGraceSingles

Meet Like Minded Believers Can two walk together except they be agreed? - Amos 3:3

SovereignGraceSingles

John Calvin puts forward a very simple reason why love is the greatest gift: “Because faith and hope are our own: love is diffused among others.” In other words, faith and hope benefit the possessor, but love always benefits another. In John 13:34–35 Jesus says, “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” Love always requires an “other” as an object; love cannot remain within itself, and that is part of what makes love the greatest gift.

SovereignGraceSingles

SGS offers a "fenced" community: both for private single members and also a public Protestant forums open to Bible-believing Christians such as Presbyterians, Lutherans, Reformed, Baptists, Church of Christ members, Pentecostals, Anglicans. Methodists, Charismatics, or any other conservative, Nicene-derived Christian Church.
Pouty Puppy

Talk about petty! John McCain doesn't want Trump to attend his funeral

Pouty Puppy

john-mccain.jpg?quality=70&strip=all&w=7

In this Dec. 1, 2017 file photo, Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz., leaves a closed-door session where Republican senators met on the GOP effort to overhaul the tax code, on Capitol Hill in Washington.

LINK Audio-Reporting

A recent report from the New York Times claims that Senator John McCain, 81, who is fighting brain cancer, does not want U.S. President Donald Trump to attend his funeral.

“Intimates” of McCain’s have reportedly told the White House that their plan for his funeral is to have Vice President Mike Pence attend the service, to be held in Washington’s National Cathedral, but not President Trump. [Full Article Found Here]

A Rino and a false Christian. The things we learn when a man is near death. God forgive you John. 

• Like 1

Becky

Good, one less distraction from things that need be done. 

• Haha 2

Bull of the Woods

I wouldn't want Trump at my funeral. Trump insulted him. A man can choose his own funeral participants.

Trump wasn't at Barbara Bush's funeral and visited just before Billy Graham's.

Maybe McCain was sparing him from making excuses not to attend. 

There is not a friendship there and that is not all McCain's fault.

Uncle Siggy
11 hours ago, Pouty Puppy said:

john-mccain.jpg?quality=70&strip=all&w=7

In this Dec. 1, 2017 file photo, Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz., leaves a closed-door session where Republican senators met on the GOP effort to overhaul the tax code, on Capitol Hill in Washington.

LINK Audio-Reporting

A recent report from the New York Times claims that Senator John McCain, 81, who is fighting brain cancer, does not want U.S. President Donald Trump to attend his funeral.

“Intimates” of McCain’s have reportedly told the White House that their plan for his funeral is to have Vice President Mike Pence attend the service, to be held in Washington’s National Cathedral, but not President Trump. [Full Article Found Here]

A Rino and a false Christian. The things we learn when a man is near death. God forgive you John. 

Sounds like he knows he's going to die soon but no announcements of resignation to allow someone more qualified to do his job, guess he wants to stick around and continue "the resistance"...

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Bull of the Woods
4 minutes ago, Uncle Siggy said:

Sounds like he knows he's going to die soon but no announcements of resignation to allow someone more qualified to do his job, guess he wants to stick around and continue "the resistance"...

Something about waiting to a certain date results in a fill in being named rather than a special election?

Uncle Siggy
16 minutes ago, Bull of the Woods said:

Something about waiting to a certain date results in a fill in being named rather than a special election?

He's too vain for that but we'll see...

• Like 1

Becky

Again this is going personal. Lets keep to the topic/subject not the other posters.

• Like 1

Truthfrees

mccain has been a never-trumper from the start - and add that to his failure at attaining the presidency - i'm not surprised at his continued obstruction and resistance - i'm just disappointed to find out his character and values are not to serve america

americans are learning who supports MAGA and who doesn't - women - minorities - d's - r's - are all learning who really cares about them and who doesn't

PT is for sure shaking up politics - we need more honorable and successful businessmen/women who altruistically care about america to enter into politics

Pouty Puppy
11 hours ago, Uncle Siggy said:

At this point I don't think he's concerned with doing what's proper in his condition or else he'd have resigned quite a while ago. Like, when he started making appearances in the media and didn't make any sense. Which is understandable considering the taxing on his mental faculties due to cancer. 

Rather, I think he's going to be in the opposition as long as he lives because he hates Trump that much. Hard to believe he's a Republican. But that's the Rhino legacy now that he's sadly making for himself. In my opinion. 

I wonder if the reason Nancy Pelosi sounds so strange these past months is because she suffers the un-diagnosed condition that McCain does. 

And would anyone in her circle of friends, even her aids, dare suggest she get checked ? 

• Like 1

Uncle Siggy
2 hours ago, Pouty Puppy said:

Like, when he started making appearances in the media and didn't make any sense.

That's been going on for at least the last 10 years or so...

Pouty Puppy
14 minutes ago, Uncle Siggy said:

That's been going on for at least the last 10 years or so...

I didn't think it had that long an public display. That's a shame. 

• Like 1