SovereignGraceSingles

Welcome to SovereignGraceSingles.com. Where Reformed Faith and Romance Come Together! We are the only Christian dating website for Christian Singles in the Reformed Faith worldwide. Our focus is to bring together Christian singles of all ages. Reformed single Christian men and women who wish to meet other Reformed Christian singles for spiritually, like-minded, loving relationships.

SovereignGraceSingles

Then the Lord God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone; I will make him a helper suitable for him.” - Genesis 2:18

SovereignGraceSingles

Meet Like Minded Believers Can two walk together except they be agreed? - Amos 3:3

SovereignGraceSingles

John Calvin puts forward a very simple reason why love is the greatest gift: “Because faith and hope are our own: love is diffused among others.” In other words, faith and hope benefit the possessor, but love always benefits another. In John 13:34–35 Jesus says, “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” Love always requires an “other” as an object; love cannot remain within itself, and that is part of what makes love the greatest gift.

SovereignGraceSingles

SGS offers a "fenced" community: both for private single members and also a public Protestant forums open to Bible-believing Christians such as Presbyterians, Lutherans, Reformed, Baptists, Church of Christ members, Pentecostals, Anglicans. Methodists, Charismatics, or any other conservative, Nicene-derived Christian Church.
Pouty Puppy

Federal judge rebukes Special Counsel Robert Mueller's team - They were lying!

Pouty Puppy

During a hearing for former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort, U.S. District Judge T.S. Ellis III challenges scope and authority of the special counsel's investigation; reaction from Republican Congressman; John Ratcliffe from Texas. FOX News Channel (FNC) is a 24-hour all-encompassing news service dedicated to delivering breaking news as well as political and business news. The number one network in cable, FNC has been the most watched television news channel for more than 15 years and according to a Suffolk University/USA Today poll, is the most trusted television news source in the country. Owned by 21st Century Fox, FNC is available in more than 90 million homes and dominates the cable news landscape, routinely notching the top ten programs in the genre.

SEAN HANNITY SHOW FOX CHANNEL

May 03, 2018

Mark Levin: Legal precedent is on Trump's side

Mark Levin shares advice on 'Hannity' to Trump's legal team as Mueller threatens to subpoena the president.

694940094001_5780172900001_5780173792001-vs.jpg4:55
May 03, 2018

Gorka: 49 Mueller questions are a 'mark of desperation'

Sebastian Gorka and Dan Bongino react on 'Hannity' to Sean's interview with Rudy Giuliani and discuss latest developments in the Mueller investigation

Those are just two videos concerning this circus. I personally think not only should Bob Mueller be fired, he should be investigated for violating the laws as pertains to special counsel. 

Wouldn't that be a hoot? 

• Like 1

Truthfrees
On 5/4/2018 at 3:03 PM, Pouty Puppy said:

During a hearing for former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort, U.S. District Judge T.S. Ellis III challenges scope and authority of the special counsel's investigation; reaction from Republican Congressman; John Ratcliffe from Texas. FOX News Channel (FNC) is a 24-hour all-encompassing news service dedicated to delivering breaking news as well as political and business news. The number one network in cable, FNC has been the most watched television news channel for more than 15 years and according to a Suffolk University/USA Today poll, is the most trusted television news source in the country. Owned by 21st Century Fox, FNC is available in more than 90 million homes and dominates the cable news landscape, routinely notching the top ten programs in the genre.

SEAN HANNITY SHOW FOX CHANNEL

May 03, 2018

Mark Levin: Legal precedent is on Trump's side

Mark Levin shares advice on 'Hannity' to Trump's legal team as Mueller threatens to subpoena the president.

694940094001_5780172900001_5780173792001-vs.jpg4:55
May 03, 2018

Gorka: 49 Mueller questions are a 'mark of desperation'

Sebastian Gorka and Dan Bongino react on 'Hannity' to Sean's interview with Rudy Giuliani and discuss latest developments in the Mueller investigation

Those are just two videos concerning this circus. I personally think not only should Bob Mueller be fired, he should be investigated for violating the laws as pertains to special counsel. 

Wouldn't that be a hoot? 

very interesting turn of events - especially considering that judge ellis doesn't like manafort - yet he seems to really dislike mueller and company using corrupt tactics

praise God there are some brave honorable judges

• Like 1

Pouty Puppy
3 hours ago, Truthfrees said:

putting justice back into the justice system - good news

Amen. 

Now if there was just a snowball effect behind that start. 

Like, oh, I don't know. Maybe a second real dedicated straight shooter special counsel that investigates in order of dirty history, Barack H. Obama, Hillary Clinton, James Comey, and Loretta Lynch. 

We can start in alphabetical order if that would help them. :classic_laugh:

• Haha 1

Pouty Puppy

This bears repeating. It's almost a year old but worth the time I think. 

CNBC May 2017 Here's what the new special counsel can — and can't — do with his investigation

• Robert Mueller has been named special counsel investigating the Trump campaign's dealings with Russia.
  • Special counsels have very specific sets of powers.
  • Other investigative options include special independent commissions and special congressional committees.

There's a video news report also. 

• Like 1

Truthfrees
4 hours ago, Pouty Puppy said:

Amen. 

Now if there was just a snowball effect behind that start. 

Like, oh, I don't know. Maybe a second real dedicated straight shooter special counsel that investigates in order of dirty history, Barack H. Obama, Hillary Clinton, James Comey, and Loretta Lynch. 

We can start in alphabetical order if that would help them. :classic_laugh:

yes - it should have been the 1st thing sessions did - and the 2nd should have been stop the mueller investigation -

i think sessions is just a scaredy cat - he knows very well about the corruption and doesn't want to make the swamp angry with him - i don't know how he can sleep at night

Pouty Puppy
38 minutes ago, Truthfrees said:

yes - it should have been the 1st thing sessions did - and the 2nd should have been stop the mueller investigation -

i think sessions is just a scaredy cat - he knows very well about the corruption and doesn't want to make the swamp angry with him - i don't know how he can sleep at night

Yes, it's like that old saying, it's not what you know it's who you know. That bunch operates like packs of wolves.There's the top ranking members, which would in wolf community be the Alpha pair, the leadership. There's the beta's that are servants of the Alpha's but back their play no matter what. Those would be the congress and senate.  And then there are the Delta's that are the one's that get thrown under the bus in order to hide the pack's whereabouts and give them time to escape scrutiny. Those would be the assistants, the staff, like that.

Delta's would be those who get sent to a federal day spa called prison for minor offenses compared to their upper rung pack members. . That delta sacrifice makes the system of predators look like they're not corrupt at the top. Because of the piled on evidence of wrong doing the lower ranking are blamed and prosecuted for what is thought to satisfy the appetite for justice the wildlife that watches the pack need see occur. 

The thing about the wolf analogy is, wolves eat their young. 

Hillary isn't going down for her many felonies. For that to happen Alpha male Obama would have to be prosecuted first as the boss that told her to act on his behalf and against the federal law and the dictates of her office. 

A house of cards. If one goes they all fall making deals to get out from under the avalanche to come. 

• Like 1

Truthfrees
3 minutes ago, Pouty Puppy said:

Yes, it's like that old saying, it's not what you know it's who you know. That bunch operates like packs of wolves.There's the top ranking members, which would in wolf community be the Alpha pair, the leadership. There's the beta's that are servants of the Alpha's but back their play no matter what. Those would be the congress and senate.  And then there are the Delta's that are the one's that get thrown under the bus in order to hide the pack's whereabouts and give them time to escape scrutiny. Those would be the assistants, the staff, like that.

Delta's would be those who get sent to a federal day spa called prison for minor offenses compared to their upper rung pack members. . That delta sacrifice makes the system of predators look like they're not corrupt at the top. Because of the piled on evidence of wrong doing the lower ranking are blamed and prosecuted for what is thought to satisfy the appetite for justice the wildlife that watches the pack need see occur. 

The thing about the wolf analogy is, wolves eat their young. 

Hillary isn't going down for her many felonies. For that to happen Alpha male Obama would have to be prosecuted first as the boss that told her to act on his behalf and against the federal law and the dictates of her office. 

A house of cards. If one goes they all fall making deals to get out from under the avalanche to come. 

wow - that's something i will definitely be praying for

too many innocent lives have been ruined by the wolves

Pouty Puppy
1 minute ago, Truthfrees said:

wow - that's something i will definitely be praying for

too many innocent lives have been ruined by the wolves

True. But I like real wolves that go about their business in the natural world. They deserve better than to have human copycats that are seen wearing custom tailored fur and getting limousined to the hunt every day. 

• Like 1

Truthfrees
1 minute ago, Pouty Puppy said:

True. But I like real wolves that go about their business in the natural world. They deserve better than to have human copycats that are seen wearing custom tailored fur and getting limousined to the hunt every day. 

yes - i like animals