SovereignGraceSingles

Welcome to SovereignGraceSingles.com. Where Reformed Faith and Romance Come Together! We are the only Christian dating website for Christian Singles in the Reformed Faith worldwide. Our focus is to bring together Christian singles of all ages. Reformed single Christian men and women who wish to meet other Reformed Christian singles for spiritually, like-minded, loving relationships.

SovereignGraceSingles

Then the Lord God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone; I will make him a helper suitable for him.” - Genesis 2:18

SovereignGraceSingles

Meet Like Minded Believers Can two walk together except they be agreed? - Amos 3:3

SovereignGraceSingles

John Calvin puts forward a very simple reason why love is the greatest gift: “Because faith and hope are our own: love is diffused among others.” In other words, faith and hope benefit the possessor, but love always benefits another. In John 13:34–35 Jesus says, “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” Love always requires an “other” as an object; love cannot remain within itself, and that is part of what makes love the greatest gift.

SovereignGraceSingles

SGS offers a "fenced" community: both for private single members and also a public Protestant forums open to Bible-believing Christians such as Presbyterians, Lutherans, Reformed, Baptists, Church of Christ members, Pentecostals, Anglicans. Methodists, Charismatics, or any other conservative, Nicene-derived Christian Church.
kathydixon

a thread to talk about the negative things trump has done

kathydixon

----Donald Trump's greatest achievements----

Trump revokes background checks to buy guns

NEWS  FEB 28 2017, 8:39 PM ET

Trump Signs Bill Revoking Obama-Era Gun Checks for People With Mental Illnesses

President Donald Trump quietly signed a bill into law Tuesday rolling back an Obama-era regulation that made it harder for people with mental illnesses to purchase a gun.

The rule, which was finalized in December, added people receiving Social Security checks for mental illnesses and people deemed unfit to handle their own financial affairs to the national background check database.

Had the rule fully taken effect, the Obama administration predicted it would have added about 75,000 names to that database.

https://tinyurl.com/ycz7qp4j

WASHINGTON — The Trump administration on Monday rejected an Obama-era plan to make automobiles more fuel efficient, opening up a long process to weaken current standards and putting California and the federal government on a collision course over vehicle emissions.

https://www.nytimes.com/reuters/2018/04/02/world/asia/02reuters-usa-epa-autos.html

Trump sons' hunting in focus as US lifts import ban on African elephant trophies

The Trump administration’s decision to loosen restrictions around the import of elephant trophies from Zimbabwe and Zambia has turned attention back to the president’s family’s own connection to the controversial sport.

Donald Trump Jr and Eric Trump are prolific big-game hunters and during the 2016 campaign, images re-emerged of the pair on a 2011 hunting trip posing with animals they had killed on safari, including an elephant, a buffalo and a leopard.

https://twitter.com/J_Rob66/status/759613555825975296/photo/1

Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump again called for an end to the filibuster and said there will be no deal with Democrats on the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals, also known as DACA.

"Border Patrol Agents are not allowed to properly do their job at the Border because of ridiculous liberal (Democrat) laws like Catch & Release. Getting more dangerous. 'Caravans' coming. Republicans must go to Nuclear Option to pass tough laws NOW. NO MORE DACA DEAL," Trump tweeted Sunday morning.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/01/politics/trump-no-more-daca-deal/index.html

Trump’s lies

With just 10 days before he finishes his first year as president, Trump has made 2,001 false or misleading claims in 355 days, according to our database that analyzes, categorizes and tracks every suspect statement uttered by the president. That’s an average of more than 5.6 claims a day.

https://tinyurl.com/yawy45sj

Bull of the Woods

Until Trump ran for President and won I thought America was pretty great. 

He told us in essence, "No, America is not great. That is why you need me to make it great again!"

I had a opinion that our government isn't perfect but is a great model. The bimercal legislature, the three separate branches providing checks and balances. I learned it's a big swamp and we need Trump to will it to be right. The way a business tycoon runs the show regardless of those checks and balances.

Bull of the Woods

He has inspired a follower to post on twitter 

"Not only fire Mueller but also do a systematic purge of anyone still working in government who isn't willing to swear a loyalty oath to the President."

That poster has a great concept of how to make America Great!!!

Civilwarbuff
7 minutes ago, Bull of the Woods said:

He has inspired a follower to post on twitter 

"Not only fire Mueller but also do a systematic purge of anyone still working in government who isn't willing to swear a loyalty oath to the President."

That poster has a great concept of how to make America Great!!!

So now you are taking responses on twitter as a serious representation of what the people who support Trump believes?.....as if they are all of one mind......live a hive?  His supporters run the gamut from diehard believers to anything/one is better than HRC..Your shovel is really scraping the bottom of the septic tank.

• Like 1

Bull of the Woods
59 minutes ago, Civilwarbuff said:

So now you are taking responses on twitter as a serious representation of what the people who support Trump believes?.....as if they are all of one mind......live a hive?  His supporters run the gamut from diehard believers to anything/one is better than HRC..Your shovel is really scraping the bottom of the septic tank.

I thought it was funny. I really will stay out of the positive Trump only thread. You shouldn't come to the negative Trump thread and try to act like the enforcer here too.

And NOTHING I wrote implied I think that guy is representative of most Trump supporters. Thought his willingness to put the country in Trumps personal control pretty chilling.

Edited by Bull of the Woods

Civilwarbuff
5 minutes ago, Bull of the Woods said:

You shouldn't come to the negative Trump thread and try to act like the enforcer here too.

Yeah, you don't need me here......the list is too short:classic_biggrin:

Ta-ta

• Like 1

Bull of the Woods
7 minutes ago, Civilwarbuff said:

Yeah, you don't need me here......the list is too short:classic_biggrin:

Ta-ta

Ok

He is like Mary Poppins

Practically perfect in every way!

Edited by Bull of the Woods

Civilwarbuff

Kinda dead over here, ain't it?:classic_biggrin:

Kingdom Citizen
On 5/3/2018 at 5:16 PM, Bull of the Woods said:

Until Trump ran for President and won I thought America was pretty great. 

He told us in essence, "No, America is not great. That is why you need me to make it great again!"

I had a opinion that our government isn't perfect but is a great model. The bimercal legislature, the three separate branches providing checks and balances. I learned it's a big swamp and we need Trump to will it to be right. The way a business tycoon runs the show regardless of those checks and balances.

Of course Trump was speaking comparatively. Compared to many other nations, America is Great. Compared to an America of yesteryears, not so great.

• Like 1
  • Best Answer 1

Willie T
On ‎5‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 6:34 AM, Civilwarbuff said:

Kinda dead over here, ain't it?:classic_biggrin:

Yeah, but you help keep things active..... as you always have.

• Haha 2

Civilwarbuff

I try to do my part......:classic_biggrin:

Gonna have to find some different emoji's.....

• Haha 1

Willie T
23 minutes ago, Civilwarbuff said:

Are you still causing..   , I mean, "contributing" back at the Home Forum?

Edited by Willie T

Civilwarbuff
8 minutes ago, Willie T said:

Not until they change their ways and stop punishing everyone for the sins of just a few......and even then probably not.  I have a few PM's still open and talk to people from time to time.  It seems pretty dead over there.....I mean, what is there to discuss when everyone essentially agrees with everything.

• Sad 1

Uncle Siggy
49 minutes ago, Civilwarbuff said:

sherv.net

• Like 1

Uncle Siggy
28 minutes ago, Willie T said:

Good to see you showed up here...

Civilwarbuff
23 minutes ago, Uncle Siggy said:

sherv.net

Thx

• Like 1

Becky
Just now, Uncle Siggy said:

Not to every one :)

• Haha 1