SovereignGraceSingles

Welcome to SovereignGraceSingles.com. Where Reformed Faith and Romance Come Together! We are the only Christian dating website for Christian Singles in the Reformed Faith worldwide. Our focus is to bring together Christian singles of all ages. Reformed single Christian men and women who wish to meet other Reformed Christian singles for spiritually, like-minded, loving relationships.

SovereignGraceSingles

Then the Lord God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone; I will make him a helper suitable for him.” - Genesis 2:18

SovereignGraceSingles

Meet Like Minded Believers Can two walk together except they be agreed? - Amos 3:3

SovereignGraceSingles

John Calvin puts forward a very simple reason why love is the greatest gift: “Because faith and hope are our own: love is diffused among others.” In other words, faith and hope benefit the possessor, but love always benefits another. In John 13:34–35 Jesus says, “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” Love always requires an “other” as an object; love cannot remain within itself, and that is part of what makes love the greatest gift.

SovereignGraceSingles

SGS offers a "fenced" community: both for private single members and also a public Protestant forums open to Bible-believing Christians such as Presbyterians, Lutherans, Reformed, Baptists, Church of Christ members, Pentecostals, Anglicans. Methodists, Charismatics, or any other conservative, Nicene-derived Christian Church.
Sign in to follow this  
Support

Sessions Is Back: Issues Huge Announcement on Trump-Cohen Investigation

Support

The Justice Department’s Southern District of New York and the FBI — acting on a referral from the Robert Mueller Special Counsel investigation — recently raided and seized documents from an office, home and hotel room associated with President Donald Trump’s former personal attorney Michael Cohen. Bloomberg just reported that Attorney General Jeff Sessions has…

The post Sessions Is Back: Issues Huge Announcement on Trump-Cohen Investigation appeared first on Conservative Tribune.

More...

William
Staff

In my opinion Sessions needs to quit trying to appear "virtuous" or unbiased. One is prejudiced and biased if they side with Justice. These liberal/democrats do not respect the letter of the law nor do they believe in justice for all.

Shut down Muller's investigation. Trump needs to quit people pleasing. Shut down and ignore the left. Let them have no voice like Obama did to the Right for 8 years.

They cry Trump is not my president! No problem, they have no representation by the POTUS.

God bless,

William

• Like 2

Truthfrees
In my opinion Sessions needs to quit trying to appear "virtuous" or unbiased. One is prejudiced and biased if they side with Justice. These liberal/democrats do not respect the letter of the law nor do they believe in justice for all.

Shut down Muller's investigation. Trump needs to quit people pleasing. Shut down and ignore the left. Let them have no voice like Obama did to the Right for 8 years.

They cry Trump is not my president! No problem, they have no representation by the POTUS.

God bless,

William

i believe PT has considered firing sessions rosenstein mueller

PT has no fear - if it would work out well he would fire any one of these 3

he is a highly intelligent and effective - and i believe as soon as the time is right he will fire whoever needs to be fired

he has 300 or more appointees that still have not been confirmed

he is playing a multi tier chess game with the entire swamp

a lesser man would have given up by now

but PT is still waiting for his chance to do what needs to be done

he weighs his options as to which battle to fight and which to drop

he's dealing with doj fbi media congress dems reps mexico nk russia - praying for him to be led by God through all of this to victory vindication safety

praying in Jesus' wonderful name for PT to be saturated with God's protection wisdom strength favor blessing freedom power grace refreshing anointing so he can do the right thing easily

praying for all of PT's family friends supporters to be blessed and protected from harm

• Like 2

RazeontheRock

This also has the potential problem of validating the prosecution of Cohen as being independent of the Mueller investigation. I fear that will hold up in Court anyway, simply because of the way the paperwork is filed.

Really the best we can hope to come out of this is Cohen to go down for a campaign contribution violation, and Trump to be unscathed ...

• Like 1

Truthfrees
This also has the potential problem of validating the prosecution of Cohen as being independent of the Mueller investigation. I fear that will hold up in Court anyway, simply because of the way the paperwork is filed.

Really the best we can hope to come out of this is Cohen to go down for a campaign contribution violation, and Trump to be unscathed ...

i see why you say that - and i considered it also -

but in prayer i felt to pray for cohen's protection - because the mueller investigation is illegitimate due to the fact that no criminal code was violated - which legally is to be the only reason to start a special investigation

plus i really don't believe cohen did anything wrong - trump doesn't feel doing something illegally is worth the consequences - trump believes that the only way to continue to succeed is to be honest and legal

i can't see him hiring a shady lawyer - so imo cohen is ethical - and the charges against cohen will not materialize - the case will fall apart

i think what is really going on is attorneys have rights - and raiding the office of an attorney is sooooo not ethical

it really is another fishing expedition - which is totally illegal

too many liberties have been taken against conservatives and leniencies for liberals

this inequity needs to stop - and this outrageous behavior is causing a shakeup in this nonsense

liberal agents and judiciary have been doing this discreetly for years

now trump derangement syndrome has caused liberals to throw caution to the wind

i predict this will boomerang back onto them as Psalms 26:27 and Psalms 7:15 says

as per Exodus 14:13-14 those who try to hurt the innocent will be sorry because God will step in if we call on Him to be the REAL judge of this situation

God bless you my friend

• Like 2

RazeontheRock

Well it would be great if this Cohen raid turned up nothing in conjunction with Stormy Daniels. If that happened, wouldn't they plant phony evidence? And wouldn't it hold up in Court?

Prayer is a really good idea here, also for the plans of the wicked to be exposed, and to come back on their own head.

• Like 2

Truthfrees
Well it would be great if this Cohen raid turned up nothing in conjunction with Stormy Daniels. If that happened, wouldn't they plant phony evidence? And wouldn't it hold up in Court?

Prayer is a really good idea here, also for the plans of the wicked to be exposed, and to come back on their own head.

amen - praying continuously until this wickedness is stopped

just heard that cohen is going to plead the 5th - which is the safest thing to do - i think the 5th is attorney client privilege

• Like 2

Potluck

The left is not going to find anything they can use to impeach Trump. Impeachment IS the goal don't misunderstand. Anyone even remotely connected to Trump will be scrutinized under a microscope to keep the anti-Trump ball rolling. Digging up any evidence at all of collusion to delegitimize the election is a gone deal. Isn't going to happen. Would have been leaked like water through a sieve had anything been found.

Public opinion has a lot to do with impeachment. Had Trump's poll numbers (favorability) dropped off the cliff AND if they win House majority there would be a good possibility for impeachment. Poll numbers in the 20's or low 30's would mean the general public is mostly against Trump. The problem is that his numbers have not dropped but have been either been steady at around 47 or up to a high of 51. That is not a good environment if the dems choose to impeach even IF they win the House.

All this anti-Trump hoopla is aimed at bringing down those poll numbers. But it appears the only poll number going down is trust in the media. I'm not going to worry about the latest so-called scandal but keep a close eye on those poll numbers. As for me I like Rasmussen.

• Like 2

RazeontheRock

amen - praying continuously until this wickedness is stopped

just heard that cohen is going to plead the 5th - which is the safest thing to do - i think the 5th is attorney client privilege

The fifth amendment is you don't have to testify against yourself.

There is no attorney client privilege if you were planning a crime, which paying off Miss Blonde Bimbo to keep quiet a few days would be, apparently.

They aren't out of the woods on this yet, but D's have been advising against any idea of impeachment for a while now.

• Like 1

Potluck

https://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/856812/16

Having weathered an unprecedented onslaught of negative coverage President Trump now finds himself on virtually the same political glide path as other recent presidents who captured second terms, pollsters and analysts say.

The Gallup polling organization revealed Monday that Trump's job-approval numbers appear virtually identical to those of former presidents Bill Clinton and Barack Obama prior to their midterms in 1994 and 2010.

• Like 2

Truthfrees
https://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/856812/16

Having weathered an unprecedented onslaught of negative coverage President Trump now finds himself on virtually the same political glide path as other recent presidents who captured second terms, pollsters and analysts say.

The Gallup polling organization revealed Monday that Trump's job-approval numbers appear virtually identical to those of former presidents Bill Clinton and Barack Obama prior to their midterms in 1994 and 2010.

awesome - praise God