SovereignGraceSingles

Welcome to SovereignGraceSingles.com. Where Reformed Faith and Romance Come Together! We are the only Christian dating website for Christian Singles in the Reformed Faith worldwide. Our focus is to bring together Christian singles of all ages. Reformed single Christian men and women who wish to meet other Reformed Christian singles for spiritually, like-minded, loving relationships.

SovereignGraceSingles

Then the Lord God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone; I will make him a helper suitable for him.” - Genesis 2:18

SovereignGraceSingles

Meet Like Minded Believers Can two walk together except they be agreed? - Amos 3:3

SovereignGraceSingles

John Calvin puts forward a very simple reason why love is the greatest gift: “Because faith and hope are our own: love is diffused among others.” In other words, faith and hope benefit the possessor, but love always benefits another. In John 13:34–35 Jesus says, “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” Love always requires an “other” as an object; love cannot remain within itself, and that is part of what makes love the greatest gift.

SovereignGraceSingles

SGS offers a "fenced" community: both for private single members and also a public Protestant forums open to Bible-believing Christians such as Presbyterians, Lutherans, Reformed, Baptists, Church of Christ members, Pentecostals, Anglicans. Methodists, Charismatics, or any other conservative, Nicene-derived Christian Church.
NetChaplain

Completely Conformed

NetChaplain

At rebirth believers are complete in salvation (we will never be more saved in our spirit than we are now), and in our spirit being we have been fully “conformed to the image of His Son” (Rom 8:29) via being “partakers of His divine nature” (2Pet 1:4), which in my understanding exists via the “new nature”; which new nature (“new man”) is created by the Spirit and in Whose image is Christ (Rom 8:29; Col 3:10).

Completely conformed in our spirit, but progressively conforming in our walk. The walk alters not the conformation but the comprehension of our conformation alters our walk!

This of course does not design the intention that the creature (man) becomes divine, but only as it is written—taking our part in being recipients of the provisions from the divine nature and not becoming divine, i.e. being holy, righteous, justified and sanctified—but never “divine.”

Being divine is reserved solely to the Trinity (Father, Son and Spirit), for possessing divinity requires never having had a beginning but has existed “from everlasting (eternity past) to everlasting” (eternity future).

The longer believers live in this life, the more they manifest this completeness—by their walk, which is unceasingly progressive in learning and appropriation (applying). The sole relation which the walk of the believer has with salvation is that of “justifying,” which in this sense means to manifest or display, and this parallels “by works a man is justified” (Jam 2:25), e.g. works show (manifest or display) one has been made righteous.

The other sense of “justify” is that which only the Lord Jesus effects (produces—Rom 3:24; 5:9; 8:30; 1Cor 6:11; Tit 3:7), which believers can only manifest but never produce (same as the branch only “bears” - Jhn 15:8, for only the vine produces). The manor of our walk will always be commensurate with the level at which is our understanding concerning our faith in Christ’s expiation, and of our comprehension concerning the completeness of our Father’s acceptance in Him!

Therefore, everyone born-again has been perfected in their spirit being, which will be fully manifested at the “Resurrection of the just” (Luk 14:14), due to the absence of the corruptible body and the sinful nature (“old man”). All that remains for believers here is to continue to mature in our “walk in the Spirit” (Gal 5:25), which God uses to glorify Himself and His Son, via strengthening the saved and drawing the lost!

Matto

"Be you therefore perfect, as also your heavenly Father is perfect." Matt 5:48

We can not do this outside the Divine Will, because this is Uniformity.

Adam was made in the image and likeness of God, in the Divine Will he looked like God, like a reflected image. This was because he was uniform with the Divine Will, living by and in the Will of God, he was perfect and sinless.

Sin entered the world by the human will, operating outside the Divine Will.

William
Staff
At rebirth believers are complete in salvation (we will never be more saved in our spirit than we are now), and in our spirit being we have been fully “conformed to the image of His Son” (Rom 8:29) via being “partakers of His divine nature” (2Pet 1:4), which in my understanding exists via the “new nature”; which new nature (“new man”) is created by the Spirit and in Whose image is Christ (Rom 8:29; Col 3:10).

Completely conformed in our spirit, but progressively conforming in our walk. The walk alters not the conformation but the comprehension of our conformation alters our walk!

This of course does not design the intention that the creature (man) becomes divine, but only as it is written—taking our part in being recipients of the provisions from the divine nature and not becoming divine, i.e. being holy, righteous, justified and sanctified—but never “divine.”

Being divine is reserved solely to the Trinity (Father, Son and Spirit), for possessing divinity requires never having had a beginning but has existed “from everlasting (eternity past) to everlasting” (eternity future).

The longer believers live in this life, the more they manifest this completeness—by their walk, which is unceasingly progressive in learning and appropriation (applying). The sole relation which the walk of the believer has with salvation is that of “justifying,” which in this sense means to manifest or display, and this parallels “by works a man is justified” (Jam 2:25), e.g. works show (manifest or display) one has been made righteous.

The other sense of “justify” is that which only the Lord Jesus effects (produces—Rom 3:24; 5:9; 8:30; 1Cor 6:11; Tit 3:7), which believers can only manifest but never produce (same as the branch only “bears” - Jhn 15:8, for only the vine produces). The manor of our walk will always be commensurate with the level at which is our understanding concerning our faith in Christ’s expiation, and of our comprehension concerning the completeness of our Father’s acceptance in Him!

Therefore, everyone born-again has been perfected in their spirit being, which will be fully manifested at the “Resurrection of the just” (Luk 14:14), due to the absence of the corruptible body and the sinful nature (“old man”). All that remains for believers here is to continue to mature in our “walk in the Spirit” (Gal 5:25), which God uses to glorify Himself and His Son, via strengthening the saved and drawing the lost!

Question for you NetChaplain,

Who initiates our rebirth? You began the article "at" our rebirth but I was curious about your take on this Gotquestions.org article which says:

Another word for regeneration is rebirth, related to the biblical phrase “born again.” Our rebirth is distinguished from our first birth, when we were conceived physically and inherited our sin nature. The new birth is a spiritual, holy, and heavenly birth that results in our being made alive spiritually. Man in his natural state is “dead in trespasses and sins” until he is “made alive” (regenerated) by Christ. This happens when he places his faith in Christ (Ephesians 2:1). -https://www.gotquestions.org/regeneration-Bible.html

No doubt, the staff at Gotquestions.org are synergistic. They clearly state that man must initiate salvation from spiritual death. Do you agree or disagree with them?

God bless,

William

Matto
Man in his natural state is “dead in trespasses and sins” until he is “made alive” (regenerated) by Christ

I would change this to man in his fallen state, rather than natural state. Man's natural state was perfection.

What Adam lost by disobedience in his human will Christ restored by obedience in the Divine Will. The Church being the body of Christ is Divinised by marriage unity with Christ as His bride. Divinised by adoption by recognition as sons of God, as sons remade in the image and likeness of God through Christ.

Beginning by the process conformity but ending in the state of uniformity with Christ. The only thing pleasing to the Father is the Son, therefore only that which is of the Son can stand before the Father. We need need to be divinised through Christ to be acceptable to the Father, restoring that image and likeness as opposed to that which is alien by Adam.

Unregenerated works are not pleasing, the works of Adam. But regenerated works are the works of Christ and are pleasing to the Father and are recognised because they are stamped with the image of the Son.

Fastfredy0

Who initiates our rebirth? You began the article "at" our rebirth but I was curious about your take on this Gotquestions.org article which says:

Another word for regeneration is rebirth, related to the biblical phrase “born again.” Our rebirth is distinguished from our first birth, when we were conceived physically and inherited our sin nature. The new birth is a spiritual, holy, and heavenly birth that results in our being made alive spiritually. Man in his natural state is “dead in trespasses and sins” until he is “made alive” (regenerated) by Christ. This happens when he places his faith in Christ (Ephesians 2:1). -https://www.gotquestions.org/regeneration-Bible.html

No doubt, the staff at Gotquestions.org are synergistic. They clearly state that man must initiate salvation from spiritual death. Do you agree or disagree with them?

God bless,

William

From my readings of Gotquestions.org (I like the site) I found them to straddle both sides of the fence. Some of their answers were monergistic and some synergistic and some answers mentioned both points of view.

For instance I asked where does faith come from and GOTANSWERS said: "By knowing our saving faith comes from God alone"

• Like 1

NetChaplain
"Be you therefore perfect, as also your heavenly Father is perfect." Matt 5:48

We can not do this outside the Divine Will, because this is Uniformity.

Adam was made in the image and likeness of God, in the Divine Will he looked like God, like a reflected image. This was because he was uniform with the Divine Will, living by and in the Will of God, he was perfect and sinless.

Sin entered the world by the human will, operating outside the Divine Will.

Hi Matt. I appreciate the reply but it may take me time to respond because I'm not familiar with what you're attempting to share. God bless!

NetChaplain

Who initiates our rebirth? Do you agree or disagree with them?

God bless,

William

Always good to hear from you Will, and thanks for your reply and input! My understanding is that the believer is "drawn" by God and reborn by His Spirit, thus the creator (initiator) of our new nature is the Spirit of God (Jhn 3:6, 8). Of course the Spirit of God is also the Author of the Word of God (Scripture), just as the Lord Jesus is the Author of our faith, which comes only by Him giving it to us.

God bless!

• Like 1

Matto

Hi Matt. I appreciate the reply but it may take me time to respond because I'm not familiar with what you're attempting to share. God bless!

"Who now rejoice in my sufferings for you, and fill up that which is behind of the afflictions of Christ in my flesh for his body's sake, which is the church" Col 1:24

The sufferings and labours of those in the Church are an essential part of conformity, we participate in Christ's work and merit by them because they are the works of Christ's body the Church.

We don't do our will but conform to God's Will, that's why Paul is rejoicing he is living out God's Will to the point where it is no longer He that lives, but Christ who lives in him, which is the ultimate goal, uniformity.

Conformity is two wills, one will coperating with the other but uniformity is one will operating. This is the partaking of the Divine nature through living in the Divine Will, because the Divine Will unites the Father and the Son and unites us to the Son.

22 I have given them the glory that you gave me, that they may be one as we are one— 23 I in them and you in me—so that they may be brought to complete unity." John 17.

This is conformity to the ultimate point of uniformity in the Divine Will.

NetChaplain

"Who now rejoice in my sufferings for you, and fill up that which is behind of the afflictions of Christ in my flesh for his body's sake, which is the church" Col 1:24

The sufferings and labours of those in the Church are an essential part of conformity, we participate in Christ's work and merit by them because they are the works of Christ's body the Church.

We don't do our will but conform to God's Will, that's why Paul is rejoicing he is living out God's Will to the point where it is no longer He that lives, but Christ who lives in him, which is the ultimate goal, uniformity.

Conformity is two wills, one will coperating with the other but uniformity is one will operating. This is the partaking of the Divine nature through living in the Divine Will, because the Divine Will unites the Father and the Son and unites us to the Son.

22 I have given them the glory that you gave me, that they may be one as we are one— 23 I in them and you in me—so that they may be brought to complete unity." John 17.

This is conformity to the ultimate point of uniformity in the Divine Will.

I see, and appreciate your explanation. I think the reason why I wasn't certain of what your were sharing is because you're meaning conformity in our walk, and the article concerns conformity in our spirit, .e.g. we have complete and perfect conformity to Christs image via the new nature which the Spirit of God has created in us, which doesn't change in detraction nor increase.

Matto

I see, and appreciate your explanation. I think the reason why I wasn't certain of what your were sharing is because you're meaning conformity in our walk, and the article concerns conformity in our spirit, .e.g. we have complete and perfect conformity to Christs image via the new nature which the Spirit of God has created in us, which doesn't change in detraction nor increase.

The greatest sacrifices we make are those living sacrifices, accepting the horrors, sufferings, injustices and miseries that confront us, facing them bravely in Christ. Accepting the loss of people we love, accepting the loss of security, comfort, health and life itself as God's Will for us.

In these events as life plays out we must remember " Thy Will be done ", we carry our Cross up the hill to our crucifixion, this life ends in suffering and death. We may ask that this cup pass us by, but never the less we accept the cup and embrace our Cross.

In denying ourselves, accepting our Cross then we are Christ's image following after Him. We do not hide from insult and spittle, we are flogged by circumstance, crowned with the thorns of mortal cares and mental anguish. Weaker as we climb to the summit of our life, disrobed of dignity, facing abandonment of friends, witnessing the suffering of those around us as we struggle for breath.

We remember that Jesus has gone before us, shown us the way of acceptance, " Not my will but thine be done ".

When we deny ourselves we can take up our Cross, we deny our will and accept the Father's Will, in that way the Cross is lighter. The alternative is to not accept, to rail and bawl against that which the Father has ordained by His Holy Will. Doing this will not stay the Cross it leads to an even greater Cross, complaint makes things all the worse. We walk in the way of the suffering servant, a man of sorrows and familiar with suffering.

Let us encourage and remind our brothers in this race, whilst the world pursues happiness and rebels against the Cross, we embrace it fully accept it, we make a feast of it.

Edited by Matto

NetChaplain
The greatest sacrifices we make are those living sacrifices, accepting the horrors, sufferings, injustices and miseries that confront us, facing them bravely in Christ. Accepting the loss of people we love, accepting the loss of security, comfort, health and life itself as God's Will for us.

In these events as life plays out we must remember " Thy Will be done "

Amen! His will and desire are being done in all who are His!

we carry our Cross up the hill to our crucifixion, this life ends in suffering and death. We may ask that this cup pass us by, but never the less we accept the cup and embrace our Cross.

As each believer is carrying their cross they are showing the Lord's death until He comes. Our cross involves enduring the "infirmities" of this life which derive from sin. His Cross also involved enduring the infirmities of this life, along with the judgement and condemnation of our sin.

The alternative is to not accept, to rail and bawl against that which the Father has ordained by His Holy Will. Doing this will not stay the Cross it leads to an even greater Cross, complaint makes things all the worse. We walk in the way of the suffering servant, a man of sorrows and familiar with suffering.

I believe all who are reborn are ever being taught the walk in the conforming of our cross He has given to each saint. The more we learn to "walk in the Spirit," the more conformed to Christ's image we can demonstrate (manifest); and this by Their Spirit which is all purposed to continue to grow in our love to God and one another.

Blessings!

Matto
As each believer is carrying their cross they are showing the Lord's death until He comes. Our cross involves enduring the "infirmities" of this life which derive from sin. His Cross also involved enduring the infirmities of this life, along with the judgement and condemnation of our sin.

That's right, faith in Christ by grace has made us imitaters of Christ. Instead of our sufferings being senseless and meaningless, our sufferings are united to Christ's sufferings.

The stoics observed and endured suffering in a cynical despair of the human condition.

The buddhists attempt to escape suffering by the emptying all desire to achieve nirvana.

Plato suggested escape from suffering in forms.

All of these try to escape suffering, and are completely inadequate.

Christianity instead embraces suffering for love of Jesus, suffering is our portion of the Cross we take up to follow Christ. This suffering has meaning because of love, and we don't want to escape it. Its the attitude of Christianity by grace that makes the difference, we drink our portion of the cup and carry our portion of the Cross, and offer our hands and feet to be nailed to it, and finally we commend our spirits to the hands of the Father.

When we are born again in Jesus, our lives imitate Christ's life, death and resurrection.

It's a beautiful thing that nothing else matches.

NetChaplain
Christianity instead embraces suffering for love of Jesus, suffering is our portion of the Cross we take up to follow Christ

I really like everything in this post, but just wanted to share something that I find always worth mentioning, which you may already know. I feel there is a significance in understanding that our cross has only a single purpose with Christ's Cross, which is the part we share with Him in enduring difficulties ("infirmities" - Heb 4:15) resulting from the sake of Christ. The other part of Christ's Cross is one in that nobody can share of which is His judging and "condemning" the "sin" nature of believers in His "flesh" (Rom 8:3). Our cross is the enduring of "infirmities" as He did, but only His Cross addresses the sin issue concerning the guilt and dominion of the sin nature.

Christ blessings to you!

• Like 1

Matto

We can however mitigate and remove suffering by appeal to the Lord. I remember working in aged care a short while in between jobs. Many times just by asking Jesus it brought relief to people's sufferings.

One Monday morning I arrived and one resident was screaming and wailing constantly and nurses and carers were beside themselves trying to work out what was distressing her, even had doctors examined her and dosed her with drugs she had built a tolerance to. She had been wailing and moaning almost the whole weekend, day and night and it drove everyone mad. I just asked Jesus by his mercy and love to give that lady peace. The terrible distress ended straight away, and she was quiet and settled. One nurse said "thank goodness that stopped, I had to hear that all night". When every earthly effort fails, Jesus works every time.

A short time later I cleaned her and fed her breakfast and she was not in any distress.

There were many instances like that where Jesus stepped in to help.

Matto

There was another time when I just started the carers job, and two staff carers called in sick and there were no contract carers available. The RN told me I would have to deal with my wing because everyone was busy. The reason I asked was because a client called Rodney had his colostomy bag come off in the night and I didn't know anything about them. She just told me to deal with it.

Thats when I asked Jesus to take over and He worked in my work, and we sorted Rodney out in no time, cleaned and fitted a new bag. Changed the sheets and then flew through all the other clients in high speed and good order.

We had washed, dressed and fed those clients faster than everyone else, it was an unbelievable amount of work, that I couldn't have done it. Jesus does something with time, He multiplies it somehow, it's hard to describe. It's like we had all the time in the world for each client.

Sometimes conforming means just allowing Jesus to takeover, without Him we can do nothing, but with Him we can do anything. " Greater things shall yea do " .

The thing that blocks the big grace flow is fear, we don't have confidence because some pest fear stops us from approaching the Lord in confidence. But if you are stuck in situation what have we got to lose. The Lord is our oldest and best friend who is busting to help out, just stop and realise that fully and hand it over, all of it in trust. That's when the miracles happen, because you are out of the way and Jesus steps in to sort things out. Whatever happens from that point is God's Will, which is the best happiest outcome possible, it's love and mercy itself in action.

Stop and realise that Jesus is with you and loves you far beyond your definition of love and pour out your soul to Him in child like trust. There is no confidence you can't place in His hands, so run and throw yourself at Him.

NetChaplain
17 hours ago, Matto said:

Sometimes conforming means just allowing Jesus to takeover, 

Love everything in this post! Thanks for the good encouragement and instruction. As we may know, it's when we are at the end of self-attempts that the Lord Jesus work is fullest. We are eventually taught how to "walk in the Spirit" and as much as possible, direct self to a neutral position, which is waiting on His instructions and directions in allowing this to work His way as much as possible.

Matto
14 hours ago, NetChaplain said:

Love everything in this post! Thanks for the good encouragement and instruction. As we may know, it's when we are at the end of self-attempts that the Lord Jesus work is fullest. We are eventually taught how to "walk in the Spirit" and as much as possible, direct self to a neutral position, which is waiting on His instructions and directions in allowing this to work His way as much as possible.

I don't know all the theologicals about it, I can only talk about things on the ground, Jesus takes over. We ask for the humility to step aside, we don't accomplish anything lasting by force of our will. What Jesus can do goes way beyond what we can do, everything is peaceful when He takes over and His work order and has effects forever, there is no end to Divine action.

We present ourselves to His Good and Holy Will, " Here am I Lord, I come to do your Will "

To whom much is given, much will be expected, works both ways. If you have given The Lord great faith, have great expectations.

So we hand over our volition and then we place in Jesus all our trust, then Jesus takes over, and His work produces much fruit, and not just here but into Eternity.

I don't believe we are as holy as we are ever going to be, because the Kingdom of Heaven is like a mustard seed, that from its planting grows into a massive tree. The Kingdom of Heaven is a world without end, and The Lord makes all things new, which is the spiritual law of growth He set in place. There is no end to Him therefore there is no end to our growth in Him.

Only the damned know no growth, and no improvement in their situation.

But with The Lord there is ever expanding growth, the planting of the seed is only the beginning.

NetChaplain
8 hours ago, Matto said:

I don't know all the theologicals about it, I can only talk about things on the ground, Jesus takes over. We ask for the humility to step aside, we don't accomplish anything lasting by force of our will. What Jesus can do goes way beyond what we can do, everything is peaceful when He takes over and His work order and has effects forever, there is no end to Divine action.

I see the primary "work" of God (Phil 2:13) is differentiating between self and His Spirit in order that we will ever be learning our "walk in the Spirit," because the believer "lives in the Spirit" (Gal 5:25). Through this God's "pleasure" is accomplished in us.

Matto

direct self to a neutral position, which is waiting on His instructions and directions in allowing this to work His way as much as possible.

Not so much neutral, but because of great desire, we are actively handing over our volition, Heaven is taken by force here. We must ask for great desire and docility to detach and receive the gift, the human will has enjoyed great liberty all its life, when it is corralled by neutrality it will rebel wildly. 

The human will is elastic in neutrality, when drawn out it springs back at twice the speed, there is still some attachment, still some lack of trust.

Another way is for the horse to take the reins and stuff them in the hands of the master. With The Lord we have to be Hot or Cold, if we don't have desire we must ask for it, a great burning desire to place even our volition in His hands.

Conformity is not satisfied until Uniformity is achieved, where each shares all the other has because each has given everything. Not even your miseries, which you thought were yours alone will be exclusively yours.

That is why we can never know where the Lord will send us, all we have is the present moment.

Our human wills must be absorbed back into the great eternal cogs of The Divine Will. We must constantly hand over our volition like we are on training wheels, then The Lord will make it permanent. The journey begins when we receive the Lord then His work continues in us, and His work goes on forever without end, because without Him nothing would exist.

I asked the Lord to speak to and instruct my soul as I slept, when I was most docile and receptive and as I woke I could hear The Lord but could not understand. But I knew the heart of me understood and was overjoyed and burning. There is such a depth to us only The Lord is capable of truly knowing us, so don't be afraid to continue in growth handing over to Him in daily sacrifice, renew the covenant bond every day and moment.

Matto

The other thing is The Lord is constantly sending His Love to us in everything, every ray of light even. Just say, I receive all your love and attach my love and the love of all to your great love and send it back to you Lord. Be loved as you desire to be loved, to be loved with all your strength and constancy.

I remember doing this the first time and it felt like a giant unstoppable wave of love went back to Jesus. I hope He battened down the hatches. 

I learned that the the spiritual realm operates by appropriation, we don't have anything of ourselves to give, we give back to The Lord what He gives us. Our love is poor and inconsistent, but The Lord's Love is Eternal and ever constant and extends forever.

This way we are the image and likeness of the Lord, reflecting back His Love with His power and force. His Love is intended for us, so in receiving it and acknowledging it we are able to send it back to Him. This exchange of Love is the replying heart beat of spiritual life and it is a type of the exchange between The Father and The Son, only now through The Son it is shared with us.

Only through Jesus can we enter into this exchange of Love.

Matto

" Love one another as I have Loved you"

Jesus does not want us to love as we love, but as He loves. We do this by receiving His Love and acknowledging it in morning prayer, filling up from the source before we go out, and again throughout the day.

We ask that the Love we have received radiate out to Christ through all and in all the people we should meet throughout the day. Even if we are sick and ill disposed we ask that this hidden Love still radiate out to others, souls recognise it in their depths.

Be the donkey carrying the Lord's Love and Mercy. We remember that we are poor and must appropriate it from The Lord who is Infinitely rich in Love.

Many times those that we are lead to, receive the full power of the Love we carry and it transforms them as they encounter Jesus. We may not always feel that effect but they do.

I remember finding myself hugging a stranger who had just let out that he had wanted to kill himself the night before. But I had felt the same suffering all night and I told him that, and to trust in Jesus. Then Jesus took over and poured out to him and he said he felt the Love of Jesus and said eventually that hugging me was like hugging Jesus. He was crying like I've never seen a bloke cry before.

I'm not someone who is a hugger, and certainly for blokes I've never met before, but Jesus will put you in those places and circumstances that you wouldn't normally go, but where He normally goes.

Many other times this same effect has happened, but we must fill up first and receive the Love as our daily bread, not for just ourselves but to share out to those we meet that day.

We appropriate The Lord's treasury to give out and when that is given out, we come back again to fill up. Without Jesus we can do nothing, that's why The Lord requires us to ask for our bread each day, so we remember that. We can't give what we don't have, and don't have because we don't ask, and we don't ask because we don't remember Jesus is the source. We need constant reminding when worldly cares crowd us, we think we must take everything in hand and that we are in control.

No, go to Jesus first, He goes before us throughout the day. Things work out far better with Jesus timing and planning. Let Him love through you, keep practicing handing over and acknowledge and receive His Love that He constantly radiates.

And because we don't always know what is needed we can ask,' Whatever is lacking Lord you provide me this day', this is the carefree childlike trust.

It is these daily infusions of Christ's Love that transform us and transforms the world.

NetChaplain
On 4/5/2018 at 1:57 AM, William said:

Who initiates our rebirth?

God bless,

William

Just wanted to make an additional reply Will. I believe God gives us the desire to choose Him, thus we are making a choice, i.e. Deu 30:19; Adam and Eve's choice, etc.

Blessings!

William
Staff
9 hours ago, NetChaplain said:

Just wanted to make an additional reply Will. I believe God gives us the desire to choose Him, thus we are making a choice, i.e. Deu 30:19; Adam and Eve's choice, etc.

Blessings!

I agree that God puts the desire for Him in us by giving us a heart after Him.

God bless,

William