SovereignGraceSingles

Welcome to SovereignGraceSingles.com. Where Reformed Faith and Romance Come Together! We are the only Christian dating website for Christian Singles in the Reformed Faith worldwide. Our focus is to bring together Christian singles of all ages. Reformed single Christian men and women who wish to meet other Reformed Christian singles for spiritually, like-minded, loving relationships.

SovereignGraceSingles

Then the Lord God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone; I will make him a helper suitable for him.” - Genesis 2:18

SovereignGraceSingles

Meet Like Minded Believers Can two walk together except they be agreed? - Amos 3:3

SovereignGraceSingles

John Calvin puts forward a very simple reason why love is the greatest gift: “Because faith and hope are our own: love is diffused among others.” In other words, faith and hope benefit the possessor, but love always benefits another. In John 13:34–35 Jesus says, “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” Love always requires an “other” as an object; love cannot remain within itself, and that is part of what makes love the greatest gift.

SovereignGraceSingles

SGS offers a "fenced" community: both for private single members and also a public Protestant forums open to Bible-believing Christians such as Presbyterians, Lutherans, Reformed, Baptists, Church of Christ members, Pentecostals, Anglicans. Methodists, Charismatics, or any other conservative, Nicene-derived Christian Church.
Sign in to follow this  
Even So

Latest UFO sighting

Even So

Maybe latest...

http://abcnews.go.com/US/pilots-report-close-encounters-ufo-arizona-passed-us/story?id=54067123

So are these perhaps demonia? And if so, why would they need aircraft? Of course they would be technologically advanced but they would need a base to build them. But why would angelic beings need to build anything? If the angels are cast down in Revelation 12, is it possible they are stripped of any powers they may have, like the ability to move throughout time physically? Is there any proof of e.t. ever being friendly, as in the movie?

Just Mike

Bugs on the wind screen. They can sure look like UFO's.

GaoLu

Wild Imagining what could be is much more fun than some silly bugs on the wind screen.

• Like 2

Even So
Wild Imagining what could be is much more fun than some silly bugs on the wind screen.

Are you saying my imagination runneth wildeth?

• Like 1

GaoLu

I don't know, but you certainly made mine run wild :) But naturally, I have a delightful problem that way.

• Like 1

William
Staff

Seriously, when I was in the Air Force we'd replace the canopy of an F-16 for the littlest chips, nicks etc. Pilots would complain that they mistaken identify the nicks for another aircraft etc. These complaints become rather numerous during exercises especially while dog fighting.

God bless,

William

• Like 1

Just Mike

Yeseth indeedeth I doeth

Just Mike

Seriously, when I was in the Air Force we'd replace the canopy of an F-16 for the littlest chips, nicks etc. Pilots would complain that they mistaken identify the nicks for another aircraft etc. These complaints become rather numerous during exercises especially while dog fighting.

God bless,

William

I worked at Edwards AFB as a civilian at JPL. UFO's IMO are far as outer space life flying UFO's are taken with a grain of salt (or pepper if you like).

just_me

Has anyone ever thought that the drawbacks in military spending a few years ago might have been to concentrate on some special something that was being tested by the air force and that was what just passed over those planes. The first word in ufo is unidentified and that doesn't mean extraterrestrial by any means.

People talk about the left being anti military, but the political right let a good many left leaning agendas go through without much obstruction. Has anyone ever thought that they were paying for something with their silence on this.

• Like 1

Just Mike
Has anyone ever thought that the drawbacks in military spending a few years ago might have been to concentrate on some special something that was being tested by the air force and that was what just passed over those planes. The first word in ufo is unidentified and that doesn't mean extraterrestrial by any means.

People talk about the left being anti military, but the political right let a good many left leaning agendas go through without much obstruction. Has anyone ever thought that they were paying for something with their silence on this.

Hey dude, you had nothing to do with my name change. There was a new person using "IamJustme" and being the nice guy that I am I said to myself (I talk to myself don't ya know) why not be "just mike" so here I is, don't ya know. So no worries you and me are just fine, as home cooked hogs feet. LOL

GaoLu

If you don't know what it is, then a migratory hummingbird zipping past your plane canopy at 60 mph hoping your left wing navigation light is a rose would be a UFO.

• Like 1

th1bill

How come UFOs never play with Army Helicopters? I ain't fair!

Edited by th1bill
hie the return to fast