SovereignGraceSingles

Welcome to SovereignGraceSingles.com. Where Reformed Faith and Romance Come Together! We are the only Christian dating website for Christian Singles in the Reformed Faith worldwide. Our focus is to bring together Christian singles of all ages. Reformed single Christian men and women who wish to meet other Reformed Christian singles for spiritually, like-minded, loving relationships.

SovereignGraceSingles

Then the Lord God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone; I will make him a helper suitable for him.” - Genesis 2:18

SovereignGraceSingles

Meet Like Minded Believers Can two walk together except they be agreed? - Amos 3:3

SovereignGraceSingles

John Calvin puts forward a very simple reason why love is the greatest gift: “Because faith and hope are our own: love is diffused among others.” In other words, faith and hope benefit the possessor, but love always benefits another. In John 13:34–35 Jesus says, “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” Love always requires an “other” as an object; love cannot remain within itself, and that is part of what makes love the greatest gift.

SovereignGraceSingles

SGS offers a "fenced" community: both for private single members and also a public Protestant forums open to Bible-believing Christians such as Presbyterians, Lutherans, Reformed, Baptists, Church of Christ members, Pentecostals, Anglicans. Methodists, Charismatics, or any other conservative, Nicene-derived Christian Church.
Sign in to follow this  
TRU434

Shocking revelations on the resurrection of Jesus, His return, and Islamic eschatology!

TRU434

Did Jesus rise from the dead in His broken body?

Did He ascend to heaven in His broken body?

Will He return in His broken body?

Who is the crucified and risen Jesus in Islamic eschatology?

Hello brothers and sisters in Christ. Please take the time to watch this short series on the resurrection of Jesus, His return, and how it relates to Islamic eschatology. This series is 100% biblical, and you will be shocked by some of these revelations!

God bless!

Sue D.

Jesus Christ's body was not broken. A soldier Did pierce His side with a sword and discovered that He had already died.

Jesus Christ received a glorified body upon His bodily resurrection.

• Like 2

TRU434

His bones were not broken, but His body was broken, disfigured, and marred beyond human likeness. He rose from the dead in this same broken body; bearing all His wounds. If you get the chance Sue, please take the time to watch this series. God bless.

reformed baptist

What's so shocking about the fact that the Bible states Jesus bore the scars of his death in his resurrection - I think that is a fact the church has been pretty familiar with for quite a while now.

Or maybe it's your later videos where the shocks begin?

• Like 1

TRU434
What's so shocking about the fact that the Bible states Jesus bore the scars of his death in his resurrection - I think that is a fact the church has been pretty familiar with for quite a while now.

Or maybe it's your later videos where the shocks begin?

Yes, you will see the revelation(s) unfold toward the end of this short series. God bless.

Sue D.
His bones were not broken, but His body was broken, disfigured, and marred beyond human likeness. He rose from the dead in this same broken body; bearing all His wounds. If you get the chance Sue, please take the time to watch this series. God bless.

When speaking of being broken in reference to the human body -- it means a bone or bones were broken. Not in one piece. Scripture says in Isaiah 53: 4-6. that He Was bruised, wounded , chastised all for us -- and by His stripes we are healed. All we like sheep have gone astray; We have turned, ever one, to his own way; and the Lord has laid on Him the iniquity of us all.

Upon His resurrection, Doubting Thomas was shown the nail scares in His hands and feet and then Thomas believed.

Did you watch The Passion of Christ -- put out by Mel Gibson? I did. I couldn't even watch part of it because it got so bloody, gruesome.

A glorified body means one that is whole again.

reformed baptist

Yes, you will see the revelation(s) unfold toward the end of this short series. God bless.

Why not explain some of those 'shocks' here?

TRU434

I can see you are reluctant to watch the videos. Which is understandable considering that so many people peddle the Word of God these days, especially on YouTube. But I can assure you my channel is completely non-profit - created for the sole purpose of sharing what the Lord has revealed to me through studying His Word and Islamic eschatology.

To summarise: Islam prophesies the coming of a "false-messiah" - they call him Ad-Dajjal. This "false-messiah" is actually Jesus returning in His broken and disfigured body. Islam is a Satanic religion (as you will already know); created for the sole purpose of deceiving it's followers into rejecting the divinity, the crucifixion, and the resurrection of Jesus; thus rejecting salvation. But Islam is also preparing its followers to oppose Jesus even when He returns, by conditioning Muslims to believe He is the antichrist.

Edited by TRU434

Sue D.
@Sue D. "Broken" as in 1 Corinthians 11:24.

1 Corinthians 11:24 "and when He had given thanks, He broke it and said . "This is My body, which is for you; do this in remembrance of Me."

back tracking to vs 23 "'for I received from the Lord what I also passed on to you. The Lord Jesus, on the night He was betrayed, took bread, ...vs 24 and when ...."

He was taking a piece of bread from the whole -- breaking / tearing away a piece.

In the process of being beaten , He skin Was broken open / torn. When the crown on thorns was pushed down onto His head, His skin was broken open and bleeding. So, His skin was broken open. But none of His bones were broken.

The section of Scripture is about the communion service -- the Last Super the Disciples had with Jesus before His death. We are to observe the Lord's Super / Communion Service at church -- in memory of what He did on the cross -- His body torn and bleeding for us. Preparing for and on the cross -- in our place -- for us.

The pastor of a church has a communion service once in a while as a memorial service for born-again believers. We are to do that until He returns for His Church / the up-gathering / rapture.

reformed baptist
I can see you are reluctant to watch the videos. Which is understandable considering that so many people peddle the Word of God these days, especially on YouTube.

Indeed there are - and some of the characteristics of people who 'peddle the word of God' is that they are focused on one thing (often not the gospel) and they come on forums like this to advertise and promote their views rather then interact meaningfully with those present - now, i'm not saying anything about your motives (it's still early days) but I'm glad you understand my caution and why i might be reluctant to lend credibility by giving videos 'hits' that I know nothing about. If you introduce yourself and allow me to get to know you i might be willing to have a look :RpS_thumbup:

But I can assure you my channel is completely non-profit

Ok got it

- created for the sole purpose of sharing what the Lord has revealed to me through studying His Word and Islamic eschatology.

OK

To summarise: Islam prophesies the coming of a "false-messiah" - they call him Ad-Dajjal.

Actually they call 'him' "Al-Masih ad-Dajjal"

This "false-messiah" is actually Jesus returning in His broken and disfigured body.

Here is where I have to stop you, sunni Islam believes 'the Isa' will descend from heaven from heaven and fight "Al-Masih ad-Dajjal" Shi'a Islam believes either Isa or Muhammed will defeat Al-Masih ad-Dajjal so I'm not sure what sources of Islamic eschatology you have studied as this information is freely available in just a few clicks of the mouse.

Islam is a Satanic religion (as you will already know); created for the sole purpose of deceiving it's followers into rejecting the divinity, the crucifixion, and the resurrection of Jesus; thus forfeiting their salvation.

They never had salvation to forfiet!

But Islam is also preparing its followers to oppose Jesus even when He returns, by conditioning Muslims to believe He is the antichrist.

So what? The Bible is clear that when Jesus Christ returns every knee will bow and every tongue confess that he is Lord (Phil 2:9-11) - it doesn't matter who is trying to oppose him, their opposition will be ended at a single stroke and all will acknowledge Christ.

Personally I am more concerned that so many of my fellow human beings are blinded by a false religion that is leading them to hell - and I would see as many as I can saved from that end.

• Like 1

Sue D.

I can see you are reluctant to watch the videos. Which is understandable considering that so many people peddle the Word of God these days, especially on YouTube. But I can assure you my channel is completely non-profit - created for the sole purpose of sharing what the Lord has revealed to me through studying His Word and Islamic eschatology.

To summarise: Islam prophesies the coming of a "false-messiah" - they call him Ad-Dajjal. This "false-messiah" is actually Jesus returning in His broken and disfigured body. Islam is a Satanic religion (as you will already know); created for the sole purpose of deceiving it's followers into rejecting the divinity, the crucifixion, and the resurrection of Jesus; thus rejecting salvation. But Islam is also preparing its followers to oppose Jesus even when He returns, by conditioning Muslims to believe He is the antichrist.

I started to watch the video -- and have also been reluctant to watch any of it. With the phrase"Islamic eschatology" included in the thread title - I shuddered a bit. And when the thread title starts out with "Shocking revelations of the resurrection of Jesus Christ...." the thought crossed my mind -- that's quite a combination -- SDA and Islam.

So -- I'd agree with 'reformed baptist' question -- why not explain it Here. You've summarised it and that is enough for me.

We DO need to be in God's Word More to know what the truth of God's Word says.

Sue D.
I can see you are reluctant to watch the videos. Which is understandable considering that so many people peddle the Word of God these days, especially on YouTube.

Indeed there are - and some of the characteristics of people who 'peddle the word of God' is that they are focused on one thing (often not the gospel) and they come on forums like this to advertise and promote their views rather then interact meaningfully with those present - now, i'm not saying anything about your motives (it's still early days) but I'm glad you understand my caution and why i might be reluctant to lend credibility by giving videos 'hits' that I know nothing about. If you introduce yourself and allow me to get to know you i might be willing to have a look :RpS_thumbup:

But I can assure you my channel is completely non-profit

Ok got it

- created for the sole purpose of sharing what the Lord has revealed to me through studying His Word and Islamic eschatology.

OK

To summarise: Islam prophesies the coming of a "false-messiah" - they call him Ad-Dajjal.

This "false-messiah" is actually Jesus returning in His broken and disfigured body.

Here is where I have to stop you, sunni Islam believes 'the Isa' will descend from heaven from heaven and fight "Al-Masih ad-Dajjal" Shi'a Islam believes either Isa or Muhammed will defeat Al-Masih ad-Dajjal so I'm not sure what sources of Islamic eschatology you have studied as this information is freely available in just a few clicks of the mouse.

Islam is a Satanic religion (as you will already know); created for the sole purpose of deceiving it's followers into rejecting the divinity, the crucifixion, and the resurrection of Jesus; thus forfeiting their salvation.

But Islam is also preparing its followers to oppose Jesus even when He returns, by conditioning Muslims to believe He is the antichrist.

So what? The Bible is clear that when Jesus Christ returns every knee will bow and every tongue confess that he is Lord (Phil 2:9-11) - it doesn't matter who is trying to oppose him, their opposition will be ended at a single stroke and all will acknowledge Christ.

Personally I am more concerned that so many of my fellow human beings are blinded by a false religion that is leading them to hell - and I would see as many as I can saved from that end.

@rb -- well put / stated.

TRU434

Ok got it

OK

I am not here to convince you to watch this series. If you choose to pass on it then that is absolutely fine. I am merely here to share the message - which I have done. If this material blesses just one person who uses it to glorify the Lord then it is worth it. All the best.

reformed baptist

I am not here to convince you to watch this series. If you choose to pass on it then that is absolutely fine. I am merely here to share the message - which I have done. If this material blesses just one person who uses it to glorify the Lord then it is worth it. All the best.

Just a soapbox then? well it's time for me to bow out as it's not my style to promote soapboxes :RpS_thumbdn:

• Like 1

TRU434

Father,

We know that the day of the Lord will come upon all those who are proud and lofty.

I pray for humility within the body of Christ.

Amen

Sue D.
Father,

We know that the day of the Lord will come upon all those who are proud and lofty.

I pray for humility within the body of Christ.

Amen

Oh, my goodness -- you're 'prayer' is suggesting that rb is exhibiting pride and loftiness and since I'm agreeing with him -- so am I.