SovereignGraceSingles

Welcome to SovereignGraceSingles.com. Where Reformed Faith and Romance Come Together! We are the only Christian dating website for Christian Singles in the Reformed Faith worldwide. Our focus is to bring together Christian singles of all ages. Reformed single Christian men and women who wish to meet other Reformed Christian singles for spiritually, like-minded, loving relationships.

SovereignGraceSingles

Then the Lord God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone; I will make him a helper suitable for him.” - Genesis 2:18

SovereignGraceSingles

Meet Like Minded Believers Can two walk together except they be agreed? - Amos 3:3

SovereignGraceSingles

John Calvin puts forward a very simple reason why love is the greatest gift: “Because faith and hope are our own: love is diffused among others.” In other words, faith and hope benefit the possessor, but love always benefits another. In John 13:34–35 Jesus says, “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” Love always requires an “other” as an object; love cannot remain within itself, and that is part of what makes love the greatest gift.

SovereignGraceSingles

SGS offers a "fenced" community: both for private single members and also a public Protestant forums open to Bible-believing Christians such as Presbyterians, Lutherans, Reformed, Baptists, Church of Christ members, Pentecostals, Anglicans. Methodists, Charismatics, or any other conservative, Nicene-derived Christian Church.
Smelaman

Please, pray for job and relief from debts!

Smelaman

Good day dear brothers and sisters!

My name is Aleks, I'm 38 y.o. Christian, the Baptist. I am married and have four kids. Because of poor health of my wife I have to work at home (as a freelancer-translator), to be able to help her with kids and house. Right now in Ukraine is in war with Russia and financial situation is very difficult. I don't have enough orders for translation. I know 10 langauges on a different level, but have no certificates. I have many debts. As a man and a Christian I don't look for any luxury - just to earn enough money to cover bills for public utilities and buy enough food. Please, pray, so I could have enough of job orders and encouragement from God. I would also be very thankful for your encouragement words, because understanding that I could not provide nessessary minimum for my family puts me in deep desperation...

Thank you and God bless you!

• Like 2
  • Praying 2

William
Staff

My name is Aleks, I'm 38 y.o. Christian, the Baptist. I am married and have four kids. Because of poor health of my wife I have to work at home (as a freelancer-translator), to be able to help her with kids and house. Right now in Ukraine is in war with Russia and financial situation is very difficult. I don't have enough orders for translation. I know 10 langauges on a different level, but have no certificates. I have many debts. As a man and a Christian I don't look for any luxury - just to earn enough money to cover bills for public utilities and buy enough food. Please, pray, so I could have enough of job orders and encouragement from God. I would also be very thankful for your encouragement words, because understanding that I could not provide nessessary minimum for my family puts me in deep desperation...

G'day.

I am glad you joined us here. I hope that you find encouragement. Likewise, I hope that your fellowship here is fruitful.

My prayers extend to you, your family, and nation. I pray that peace be restored, and that your works are not only profitable to support your family but that they glorify the Lord.

God bless,

William

theophilus

I will pray that God will give you work and enable you to pay off your debts. I will also pray for your wife's health.

Matto

Say "Jesus I Trust in you" and fear nothing, the more you trust the more Jesus will bless you. Everything is obtained by trust. Trust burns a hole in Jesus heart, He can't ignore it because of His infinite love.Talk to Jesus in prayer at the foot of the Cross, and consecrate your family to The Eternal Father.

I will pray for you brother, remember you have Jesus, remember how much He loves you, remember what He did on the Cross, remember His Goodness, of cause He wants to help you. Trust.

Just Mike

Smeiaman, first let me say welcome to the forum. Second, there is news about Russian and the Ukraine war here. However the Russian interference in our elections, has brought serious distrust and dislike for Russia. Some think we are back to a "cold war" once again. My prayer is for the Ukraine people and their safety as well as keeping their independence.

I am reminded of Philippians 4:19 "And my God will supply all your needs according to His riches in Glory in Christ Jesus." When my wife and I had 4 children at home and I was out of work for a month it was pretty hars, So I have a small idea how difficult it is for you..

I just prayed for you and your protection. I know that trusting God for your needs is sometimes hard to do, but we must have Faith that God will supply our needs. My problem is its not always easy to have Faith, but sometimes we take things one minuet at a time. But God has never let me down and I trust God will supply your needs as well. God bless youSmeiaman.

Truthfrees

praying that all your needs are met by our wonderful God and Savior as per Philippians 4:19

My2kids

I encourage you to keep trusting God, he and he alone is your provider.

• Like 1

bhopefu11

Hey, friend. I'm sorry to learn about your financial condition, and I know it is difficult to face uncertainty. Be assured of my prayers for you, asking the Lord to meet all your needs in significant ways, according to His will. May God open doors for you to find enough work. Blessings! 

Matthew A.Duvall
On ‎3‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 5:43 PM, Smelaman said:

I pray for you and ask God to enter your life and eliminate any difficulties that have overtaken it . I pray that God will send many persons requiring language translations to you and have them pay you well with repeated and lasting business from other sources .  All will work out well for you .You certainly  have my prayers.   M

Smelaman

Good day, friends!

Thank you all who were praying. Please continue to.

Also I started new blog. I had one in Russian, but I decided to have also another in English.

I have a few goals - to to improve and develop my English, to find new friends, to reveal my feelngs and possibly find someone who will need my translation skills.

Would be happy to receive your feedback and words of encouragement.

Here is the link:

KORKH.BRAVESITES.COM

God bless you!

• Like 1

Matthew A.Duvall
Posted (edited)
On ‎3‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 5:43 PM, Smelaman said:

Hello , and welcome to the forum . I guess that we all at some time or another  experienced the same kind of situation . I know the feeling as I too have suffered unemployment and a lack of sufficient funds to pay the bills. But in the end it was God who brought me and my family through those tough times . As believers we have to look at these things as God's way of testing our faith and patients.

But remember He shall never try us beyond what we are able ,but with that same testing provide a way that we are able to bear it. Again, welcome to the forum and feel assured that we all here are praying for you .   Matt

Edited by Matthew A.Duvall
spelling