SovereignGraceSingles

Welcome to SovereignGraceSingles.com. Where Reformed Faith and Romance Come Together! We are the only Christian dating website for Christian Singles in the Reformed Faith worldwide. Our focus is to bring together Christian singles of all ages. Reformed single Christian men and women who wish to meet other Reformed Christian singles for spiritually, like-minded, loving relationships.

SovereignGraceSingles

Then the Lord God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone; I will make him a helper suitable for him.” - Genesis 2:18

SovereignGraceSingles

Meet Like Minded Believers Can two walk together except they be agreed? - Amos 3:3

SovereignGraceSingles

John Calvin puts forward a very simple reason why love is the greatest gift: “Because faith and hope are our own: love is diffused among others.” In other words, faith and hope benefit the possessor, but love always benefits another. In John 13:34–35 Jesus says, “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” Love always requires an “other” as an object; love cannot remain within itself, and that is part of what makes love the greatest gift.

SovereignGraceSingles

SGS offers a "fenced" community: both for private single members and also a public Protestant forums open to Bible-believing Christians such as Presbyterians, Lutherans, Reformed, Baptists, Church of Christ members, Pentecostals, Anglicans. Methodists, Charismatics, or any other conservative, Nicene-derived Christian Church.
Sign in to follow this  
Support

Conspiracy Theorists Arrested for Harassing FBC Sutherland Springs’ Pastor

Support

Two conspiracy theorists allegedly harassed Pastor Frank Pomeroy as he pulled up to the First Baptist Church in Sutherland Springs, Texas Monday morning. Pastor Pomeroy was not present when a gunman opened fire on the church in October, killing twenty-six people, including Pomeroy’s daughter.

More...

• Like 1

Innerfire89

Conspiracy theories are one thing, but claiming that victim of mass murder don't exist is ridiculous.

• Like 1

William
Staff
Conspiracy theories are one thing, but claiming that victim of mass murder don't exist is ridiculous.

Reminds me of Holocaust deniers.

God bless,

William

• Like 2

Just Mike

After all that Pastor Pameroy and his wife has endured, these two people Conspiracy Theorists are as wicked and evil as they come.

I am utterly stunned at the things that happen in our country nearly everyday. So many evil people doing such wicked deeds. My country no longer resembles the place I grew up in. I truly wonder how you that are younger that 50 years of age will endure until Christ returns, or you go home to be with Jesus Christ. We are surely seeing the time when to be a Christian you will be mocked. God bless you all.

• Like 3

CDF47
After all that Pastor Pameroy and his wife has endured, these two people Conspiracy Theorists are as wicked and evil as they come.

I am utterly stunned at the things that happen in our country nearly everyday. So many evil people doing such wicked deeds. My country no longer resembles the place I grew up in. I truly wonder how you that are younger that 50 years of age will endure until Christ returns, or you go home to be with Jesus Christ. We are surely seeing the time when to be a Christian you will be mocked. God bless you all.

I agree. It is hard to believe the way people act sometime, especially to this man who just lost his daughter. They seem to be soulless creatures by the way they act. Yes, the scoffing and mocking has begun.

Edited by CDF47
  • Like 1

Innerfire89

The problem with conspiracy theories is that people become obsessed, it's all they think about to the point that it doesn't matter what the theory is or if there's any evidence, they just believe it. It's almost like a religion for some people.

​​​​​​

• Like 3

CDF47
The problem with conspiracy theories is that people become obsessed, it's all they think about to the point that it doesn't matter what the theory is or if there's any evidence, they just believe it. It's almost like a religion for some people.

​​​​​​

Yeah, because there are real conspiracies that are true they start believing everything is a conspiracy.

• Like 1

William
Staff

​​​​​​

In a lot of ways I consider some conspiracy theorist to be domestic terrorist. For example, 911, people suggested that our own government was behind the attacks. People were editing/forging videos etc. They had no proof but they still projected upon the government mistrust.

• Like 1

Just Mike

​​​​​​

Some people don't believe we actually landed on the moon and returned either. Some like just causing huge issued based on the evil minds, like the people in the article.

• Like 1

Innerfire89

​​​​​​

@justme

I've heard of that one a few times, they make a decent case though. Have you ever heard of the reptilian theory, people think reptile like creatures that live underground shape shift into human politions to distroy mankind. Crazy stuff.

CDF47

​​​​​​

It is because there are real conspiracies like counterintelligence against average citizens known as gangstalking by the government, freemasons, Scientologists,... Also, it is pretty evident JFK was murdered by the deep state. There is a deep state in the US which President Trump constantly refers to. They also control the media like in operation Mocking Bird. There was also CIA Project MKUltra and domestic surveillance gone wild and many other conspiracies.

• Like 1

Innerfire89

​​​​​​

@CDF47

Agree, there's a few I'm convinced of, two of them being the illuminati and pizzgate. Although the Illuminati may not be exactly what they are, they are obviously following in their footsteps.

• Like 1

CDF47

​​​​​​

@Innerfire89 yeah think the Bavarian Illuminati created in 1776 still exists. The Billdebergers exists, the freemasons, Bavarian Grove, satanic cults, Skull and Bones,.... Crazy how many secret societies there are. Also crazy that Skull and Bones drafts in only 15 men a year and Bush and Kerry were both from the society when they were going head-to-head for the presidency. There is a lot of information out there about Albert Pike and the satanic freemasons and Aleistar Crowley. Many true conspiracies exist.

Edited by CDF47
  • Like 1