SovereignGraceSingles

Welcome to SovereignGraceSingles.com. Where Reformed Faith and Romance Come Together! We are the only Christian dating website for Christian Singles in the Reformed Faith worldwide. Our focus is to bring together Christian singles of all ages. Reformed single Christian men and women who wish to meet other Reformed Christian singles for spiritually, like-minded, loving relationships.

SovereignGraceSingles

Then the Lord God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone; I will make him a helper suitable for him.” - Genesis 2:18

SovereignGraceSingles

Meet Like Minded Believers Can two walk together except they be agreed? - Amos 3:3

SovereignGraceSingles

John Calvin puts forward a very simple reason why love is the greatest gift: “Because faith and hope are our own: love is diffused among others.” In other words, faith and hope benefit the possessor, but love always benefits another. In John 13:34–35 Jesus says, “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” Love always requires an “other” as an object; love cannot remain within itself, and that is part of what makes love the greatest gift.

SovereignGraceSingles

SGS offers a "fenced" community: both for private single members and also a public Protestant forums open to Bible-believing Christians such as Presbyterians, Lutherans, Reformed, Baptists, Church of Christ members, Pentecostals, Anglicans. Methodists, Charismatics, or any other conservative, Nicene-derived Christian Church.
Sign in to follow this  
Faber

"Transgender boy wins girls’ state wrestling title for second time."

Faber

For the second year in a row, a transgender wrestler has won the Texas girls’ Class 6A 110-pound division.

Mack Beggs, an 18-year-old senior from Euless Trinity High School near Dallas, entered the tournament in Cypress outside of Houston with an undefeated record. He beat Chelsea Sanchez — who he beat for the title in 2017 — in the final match Saturday.

Video posted online showed a mix of cheers and boos from the crowd following Beggs’ win.

Beggs is in the process of transitioning from female to male and taking a low-dose of testosterone.

It was his steroid therapy treatments while wrestling girls that stirred a fierce debate about competitive fairness and transgender rights last season. It’s been a lot quieter since last year when his march to a state championship was dogged by a last-minute lawsuit that tried to stop him.

Beggs had asked to wrestle in the boys’ division, but the rules for Texas public high schools require athletes to compete under the gender on their birth certificate.

Beggs entered the state tournament with a 32-0 record, beating three female wrestlers on his way to the championship.

“He has so much respect for all the girls he wrestles,” said Beggs’ mother, Angela McNew. “People think Mack has been beating up on girls … The girls he wrestles with, they are tough. It has more to do with skill and discipline than strength.”

McNew would not make Beggs available for interviews ahead of the state meet. The solitude allowed him to concentrate on the task ahead and perhaps shield him from attacks on social media and occasional insults from the stands — or even other wrestling mats — during meets.

Beggs’ road to the championship last season included two forfeits in the regional tournament by wrestlers who feared injury. Beggs faced only one forfeit this season. The opposing coach and teammates had insisted the girl wrestle Beggs, but she refused, McNew said.

Beggs’ family has repeatedly said he wants to wrestle boys. The birth certificate rule was approved in 2016 by the University Interscholastic League, the governing body for Texas high school sports. It was done to help schools determine competition, said Jamie Harrison, the UIL’s deputy director.

https://nypost.com/2018/02/25/transgender-boy-wins-girls-state-wrestling-title-for-second-time/

• Like 2

William
Staff
Beggs’ road to the championship last season included two forfeits in the regional tournament by wrestlers who feared injury. Beggs faced only one forfeit this season. The opposing coach and teammates had insisted the girl wrestle Beggs, but she refused, McNew said.

Beggs’ family has repeatedly said he wants to wrestle boys. The birth certificate rule was approved in 2016 by the University Interscholastic League, the governing body for Texas high school sports. It was done to help schools determine competition, said Jamie Harrison, the UIL’s deputy director.

Amazing how it and its family want to play the "victim card" because it is forced to participate with other girls due to the birth certificate rule. Obviously, hormone and steroid therapy during competition ought to be challenged.

God bless,

William

• Like 4

Faber

In a related note:

After this event (and others) does this particular person get to shower in the ladies room?

• Like 1

PureLight

I confess I am strongly against this transgender business.

I would not like to think that my young child (if I had one) would go to the toilet and a man identifying as a women or visa versa would be using the same toilet; this would make me very nervous.

I think that this transgender situation is getting a little out of hand; I would have challenged the decision for participation in this instance.

• Like 3

Just Mike

This is an example of how Satan deceives; men think they are women and women thinking they are men. Women thinking the tissue in the womb is not a growing baby, Congress thinking they have the right to give doctors the right to murder in the womb or to murder a person believing they want to die.

Yes Satan has so deceived so many people.

• Like 3

Fastfredy0

If I was this guys/girls parents I would get life insurance.

• Like 1

ConfessionalLutheran

Amazing how it and its family want to play the "victim card" because it is forced to participate with other girls due to the birth certificate rule. Obviously, hormone and steroid therapy during competition ought to be challenged.

God bless,

William

It's not like this woman getting testosterone shots wouldn't give her an unfair advantage or anything. She should be barred from competing.

William
Staff

It's not like this woman getting testosterone shots wouldn't give her an unfair advantage or anything. She should be barred from competing.

Tricky people see in the rules that no "illegal" drugs such as testosterone or growth hormone are allowed. They find loopholes, like medical therapies (sexual reorientation) or prescriptions.

The article states other competitors have refused to compete against this girl for fear of injury. If this is the case, and the chance or gamble of increased injury is present for the politicization of an agenda I think whoever is in charge should be fired. The safety and welfare of the organization's competitors should be at the top of the list, otherwise, why have an organization or any rules to begin with?

Not only have these girls been cheated out of a championship but it probably will go on to win a scholarship which takes financial resources from other women.

God bless,

William

• Like 3

Faber
Not only have these girls been cheated out of a championship but it probably will go on to win a scholarship which takes financial resources from other women.

Excellent point. I never thought about that.

• Like 2

Just Mike

Just thinking, what did these demonic people do before sex changes existed? Can you imagine a person like this in the Civil War?

When Medicine comes up with stupid things people line up to take advantage od the stupid offerings. One just has to look at what quacks offered long before like blood letting.

• Like 2

deade

It all started with Sigmund Freud and modern psychiatry. To suggest our sexual preferences are implanted in our genes, is where they err. Most of these people say they were always that way, but did not "discover" it until they got older. That should tell them that sexuality is a learned trait. Not trusting God has led these people into confusion.

60132628a8b0479b1e114275f1b2c664.jpg

• Like 2

Just Mike
It all started with Sigmund Freud and modern psychiatry. To suggest our sexual preferences are implanted in our genes, is where they err. Most of these people say they were always that way, but did not "discover" it until they got older. That should tell them that sexuality is a learned trait. Not trusting God has led these people into confusion.

60132628a8b0479b1e114275f1b2c664.jpg

Humanistic psychology is incompatible with Christianity. To many Christian Psychologist and counselors are unworthy to use Christian in their heading.

• Like 1