SovereignGraceSingles

Welcome to SovereignGraceSingles.com. Where Reformed Faith and Romance Come Together! We are the only Christian dating website for Christian Singles in the Reformed Faith worldwide. Our focus is to bring together Christian singles of all ages. Reformed single Christian men and women who wish to meet other Reformed Christian singles for spiritually, like-minded, loving relationships.

SovereignGraceSingles

Then the Lord God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone; I will make him a helper suitable for him.” - Genesis 2:18

SovereignGraceSingles

Meet Like Minded Believers Can two walk together except they be agreed? - Amos 3:3

SovereignGraceSingles

John Calvin puts forward a very simple reason why love is the greatest gift: “Because faith and hope are our own: love is diffused among others.” In other words, faith and hope benefit the possessor, but love always benefits another. In John 13:34–35 Jesus says, “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” Love always requires an “other” as an object; love cannot remain within itself, and that is part of what makes love the greatest gift.

SovereignGraceSingles

SGS offers a "fenced" community: both for private single members and also a public Protestant forums open to Bible-believing Christians such as Presbyterians, Lutherans, Reformed, Baptists, Church of Christ members, Pentecostals, Anglicans. Methodists, Charismatics, or any other conservative, Nicene-derived Christian Church.
Sign in to follow this  
vincejohnson

Only humans smile; showing our teeth; making us unique among animals but why?

vincejohnson

Is the smile unique to humans?

A smile is a smile

When a wolf shows his teeth,.,./\,./\.,.,

.,.,.,..,.He means business

http://tinyurl.com/kpsv7cj

When we humans show our teeth, it’s called a smile

http://tinyurl.com/p2pzhs3

Is the difference an evolutionary thing and once upon a time we smiled for the same reason wolves smile today-?

By chance;

do you have any idea why?

theophilus

Humans are different from wolves and other animals in that we are made in God's image. It has nothing to do with evolution because evolution never occurred.

• Like 2

deade
Humans are different from wolves and other animals in that we are made in God's image. It has nothing to do with evolution because evolution never occurred.

You got that right theophilus. Evolutionist talk about how much DNA we have in common with chimpanzees, but they fail to differentiate the flesh from the spirit. Our spirits and character are what make us in God's image. :RpS_thumbsup:

• Like 2

just_me

A schoolboy came home after classes and asked his mother where did human beings came from. His mom told him that God created man in his own image and followed through with the story of Adam and Eve,

The boy thought about it for awhile and then asked his father the same question. To his surprise the father said that man evolved from a hairy apelike animal and that the apes were our closets cousins.

The boy, then went back to his mom and told her what his father had said about where humanity came from.

His mom set down the work that she was doing and replied., "Your father was talking about his family tree and I was talking about where you and I came from." lol. :RpS_tongue:

Edited by just_me
  • Like 4