The Christian Protestant Community Forums

Sincerely inquiring about the Protestant faith? Welcome to Christforums the Christian Protestant community forums. You'll first need to register in order to join our community. Create or respond to threads on your favorite topics and subjects. Registration takes less than a minute, it's simple, fast, and free! Enjoy the fellowship! God bless, Christforums' Staff
Register now

Community Fellowship

John Calvin puts forward a very simple reason why love is the greatest gift: “Because faith and hope are our own: love is diffused among others.” In other words, faith and hope benefit the possessor, but love always benefits another. In John 13:34–35 Jesus says, “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” Love always requires an “other” as an object; love cannot remain within itself, and that is part of what makes love the greatest gift.
Sign in to follow this  
Support

Oregon Christian Bakers Lose Appeal Case

The Oregon Court of Appeals maintained a ruling against Aaron and Melissa Klein, owners of the bakery Sweetcakes by Melissa, which ordered the Kleins to pay $135,000 to a lesbian couple whose wedding cake the Kleins refused to make, says The Blaze.

More...

The Oregon Court of Appeals maintained a ruling against Aaron and Melissa Klein, owners of the bakery Sweetcakes by Melissa, which ordered the Kleins to pay $135,000 to a lesbian couple whose wedding cake the Kleins refused to make, says The Blaze.

More...

We have to stay positive. I am believing for a victory for the Colorado case currently awaiting a decision by SCOTUS. THere is evidence that the majority are favoring the baker in that case. I will be praying and fasting for a victory. Unfortunately, I had forgotten abut the Oregon case. Oh regrets. That's why its so important to maintain a prayer list. I did not see that on my prayer list.

The godless are unfailing in their faith for potential victories for the Left. We must not give them an advantage by rolling over and telling ourselves that we can expect nothing but failure. What we are expecting will impact how we are praying and speaking concerning these issues. Leftists expect only victory. Shall we give them the advantage by doing any less? Rise up CHurch of GOd. SHout the victory!! Believe for what you do not yet see!!! The 10 Lepers had to believe for, and act on, what they were not yet seeing. Make a prayer list and review it often. Act and talk as if you have the victory now! Pray!!! Fast!!!!! God has chosen to work through the prayers of the Saints!!!

And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none (Ezek. 22:30).

The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much (James 5:16).

Exo 17:11 And it came to pass, when Moses held up his hand, that Israel prevailed: and when he let down his hand, Amalek prevailed. (intercessory prayer, Saints of God!).

Luk 10:2 Therefore said he unto them, The harvest truly is great, but the labourers are few: pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he would send forth labourers into his harvest.

1Ti 2:1 I EXHORT therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;

1Ti 2:2 For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.

1Ti 2:3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;

1Ti 2:4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

Edited by Kingdom Citizen
  • Like 3

I wonder if this case will go all the way to the US Supreme Court one day.

It will. The 9th circuit is the most overturned judiciary in the country. They are liberal and the state of their affairs speck volumns to their ability to rule themselves. They are morally bankrupt and like the rest of this world will go down to the kingdom of Hell that awaits them and their master.

https://www.americanbar.org/content/dam/aba/migrated/intelprop/magazine/LandslideJan2010_Hofer.authcheckdam.pdf

• Like 1