The Christian Protestant Community Forums

Sincerely inquiring about the Protestant faith? Welcome to Christforums the Christian Protestant community forums. You'll first need to register in order to join our community. Create or respond to threads on your favorite topics and subjects. Registration takes less than a minute, it's simple, fast, and free! Enjoy the fellowship! God bless, Christforums' Staff
Register now

Community Fellowship

John Calvin puts forward a very simple reason why love is the greatest gift: “Because faith and hope are our own: love is diffused among others.” In other words, faith and hope benefit the possessor, but love always benefits another. In John 13:34–35 Jesus says, “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” Love always requires an “other” as an object; love cannot remain within itself, and that is part of what makes love the greatest gift.
Sign in to follow this  
just_me

Suicide bombers kill nine at Christian church in Pakistan

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/dec/17/pakistani-christians-suicide-bomb-attack-quetta-church

Two suicide bombers have attacked a church in the Pakistani city of Quetta, killing nine people and wounding more than 50.

Sarfraz Bugti, the home minister for the south-western Baluchistan province, said hundreds of worshippers were attending services at the church before Christmas. He said the attackers clashed with security forces, with one assailant killed at the entrance while the other made it inside.

When will the world wake up to the reality that is part and parcell of this false religion?

(Psa 37:32) The wicked watcheth the righteous, and seeketh to slay him.

(Rom 8:36) As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.

(Psa 116:15) Precious in the sight of the LORD is the death of his saints.

(Psa 72:14) He shall redeem their soul from deceit and violence: and precious shall their blood be in his sight.

(Rom 8:18) For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.

(Rom 8:37) Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.

(Rom 8:38) For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,

(Rom 8:39) Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

We shall see you dear Martyrs in the Glory you now enjoy in Eternity in Jesus' bosom.