The Christian Protestant Community Forums

Sincerely inquiring about the Protestant faith? Welcome to Christforums the Christian Protestant community forums. You'll first need to register in order to join our community. Create or respond to threads on your favorite topics and subjects. Registration takes less than a minute, it's simple, fast, and free! Enjoy the fellowship! God bless, Christforums' Staff
Register now

Community Fellowship

John Calvin puts forward a very simple reason why love is the greatest gift: “Because faith and hope are our own: love is diffused among others.” In other words, faith and hope benefit the possessor, but love always benefits another. In John 13:34–35 Jesus says, “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” Love always requires an “other” as an object; love cannot remain within itself, and that is part of what makes love the greatest gift.
Sign in to follow this  
just_me

Hallmark Christmas movies under fire for spreading 'Caucasian cheer'

Will the racebaiters ever get tired of locating racism where it doesn't exist?

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/12/14/hallmark-christmas-movies-under-fire-for-spreading-caucasian-cheer.html

"They brim with white heterosexuals who exclusively, emphatically, and endlessly bellow “Merry Christmas” to every lumberjack and labradoodle they pass. They’re centered on beauty-pageant heroines and strong-jawed heroes with white-nationalist haircuts," the Slate writer declared.

There were complaints about the lack of gay people and feminists and Muslims in Hallmark Channel's movies.

Slate also whined about what it called the network's "42 hours of sugary, sexist, preposterously plotted, plot hole–festooned, belligerently traditional, ecstatically Caucasian cheer."

The heavy hand of God's judgment upon our nation seems to be felt more and more everyday.These are people who go out of their way to be offended. What a cancer on our society.

• Like 1

The heavy hand of God's judgment upon our nation seems to be felt more and more everyday.These are people who go out of their way to be offended. What a cancer on our society.

The one good thing about all of this is people are getting tired of these peoples antics. They use these catch phrases like Racist and homophobia so much they've deadened the pain they which to inflict upon the rest of society and have begun to sound like the miserable people they are and have always been. They may have a foothold on the college kids, but what kid that young isn't confused. They will grow out of it soon and for those who don't web sites and news sources like the one that's quoted here will welcome them with open arms and they will go to Hell, arm in arm just as miserable as the day they left school.

• Like 1

Will the racebaiters ever get tired of locating racism where it doesn't exist?

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/12/14/hallmark-christmas-movies-under-fire-for-spreading-caucasian-cheer.html

Just_me thanks for your private message. Being a mature Christian is not accomplished in a day, but its a lifetime of growth. I have and still make many mistakes and sins. As long as I live in this "TENT" I will be a sinner. I have one thing to say to you. Thank you for such a seeet kind message, it warms my heart to see a brother grow. Blessings.

• Like 1

@just_me . Right you are terms like racist and sexist are so over used that a great many people have become indifferent to the terms( and the people who are incessantly using them).

What worries me it what these fingered dropouts from reality will do when it finally dons on them that their ranting are no longer effective, outside their own echo chambers and the drone legions of colledge kids begin to realize that there isn't much personal advancement in marching on command We've already seen what horers the terminally waked out can do Just look at that congressman getting shot and that unspeakable act that happened in Las Vegas, a while back.

If you look at it the liberals have been using the same playbook that Satan used on Adam and Eve, as they dangle something infront of peoples faces and claim that the person on the other side is holding back that thing for nefarious reasons.

Genesis 3:5 - For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.

Now, just insert the rich where God is referenced and instead of knowing good and bad place the words Rich and influential and you can see what they have been trying to do.

Then as soon as everybody started looking around and saw that all races were suffering from poverty, they switched gears and rolled out the concept of White Privledge to pour more wood on a fire they, themselves set to promote themselves and not even think of what is going on in the lives of those they control.

• Like 1

Just_me thanks for your private message. Being a mature Christian is not accomplished in a day, but its a lifetime of growth. I have and still make many mistakes and sins. As long as I live in this "TENT" I will be a sinner. I have one thing to say to you. Thank you for such a seeet kind message, it warms my heart to see a brother grow. Blessings.

-Thank you for your kind words and your patience with me. God Bless you.