The Christian Protestant Community Forums

Sincerely inquiring about the Protestant faith? Welcome to Christforums the Christian Protestant community forums. You'll first need to register in order to join our community. Create or respond to threads on your favorite topics and subjects. Registration takes less than a minute, it's simple, fast, and free! Enjoy the fellowship! God bless, Christforums' Staff
Register now

Community Fellowship

John Calvin puts forward a very simple reason why love is the greatest gift: “Because faith and hope are our own: love is diffused among others.” In other words, faith and hope benefit the possessor, but love always benefits another. In John 13:34–35 Jesus says, “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” Love always requires an “other” as an object; love cannot remain within itself, and that is part of what makes love the greatest gift.
  • Sarcasm Mondays!
  • Please beware that on Mondays CF's theme is humorous sarcasm. Start the new week with a laugh!
Sign in to follow this  
Support

Multi-Campus Church Debuts New 3D Experience To Make It Feel Like Pastor Is Actually There

BELLINGHAM, WA—Experiences Church finally debuted its long-awaited 3D experience at each of its 12 campuses Sunday morning, with state-of-the-art VR goggles making it feel like the pastor of the church is actually there each and every week, churchgoers confirmed. Each of the church’s 1,000 seats was equipped with a VR headset, with footage of Pastor […]

. . . finish reading Multi-Campus Church Debuts New 3D Experience To Make It Feel Like Pastor Is Actually There.

More...

• Like 1

Direct TV will also give a discount on #D big screen TV's so people can watch Lakewood Church, pastor on 3 D TV. Pastor Joele Osteen was said to be very excited about being the very first pastor to be on 3 D TV.

The offerings from the TV audience with the new 3D TV should increase by four fold, enough to by the LA Dodgers stadium, Joel said. .

The fun just never stops.I guess since all these mega churches deal with feelings this would be very apropos for it to feel like the pastor is there.

Sensation has always been a very addictive drug. I saw a service at Lakewood on youtube and I half expected the rockettes to come out and dance. There is nothing uplifting there unless you count your wallet being removed from your pocket to pay for such a spectacle. .

• Like 1

Sensation has always been a very addictive drug. I saw a service at Lakewood on youtube and I half expected the rockettes to come out and dance. There is nothing uplifting there unless you count your wallet being removed from your pocket to pay for such a spectacle. .

You must of come in late. If you came in after Oprah sang her special song, and the first offering was taken you missed the Rockettes dancing with the Dallas Football cheerleaders lifted Oprah up to the top of their special Christmas tree, was Oprah stood as the Christmas Tree Angel.

If you came in when Joel Osteen was brought in on a camel, then you came in just in time for the second offering. This second offering was to help pay for the 3D camera equipment. Lakewood wants to be number one in the TV evangelists awards next year. So please send in your offerings to Joel.

As I said. I've just came back to Christ and was thankfully ignorant of this blasphemy called prosperity preaching.

I just thank God that he has lead me around these pits of excretion to bring me into the fold. I have no idea what he has in store for me, but I am his for whatever he has for me. Everything else is simply window dressing.

• Like 1