The Christian Protestant Community Forums

Sincerely inquiring about the Protestant faith? Welcome to Christforums the Christian Protestant community forums. You'll first need to register in order to join our community. Create or respond to threads on your favorite topics and subjects. Registration takes less than a minute, it's simple, fast, and free! Enjoy the fellowship! God bless, Christforums' Staff
Register now

Community Fellowship

John Calvin puts forward a very simple reason why love is the greatest gift: “Because faith and hope are our own: love is diffused among others.” In other words, faith and hope benefit the possessor, but love always benefits another. In John 13:34–35 Jesus says, “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” Love always requires an “other” as an object; love cannot remain within itself, and that is part of what makes love the greatest gift.
Sign in to follow this  
Fireproof

Hey all, just joined under the user name Voice but cant get back on any help here?

Peace be to you all in Christ,

Hey all. I dont wish to be deceptive here since I had just joined the other day under the username Voice, having made just one post, I come back to sign in again but my password wouldnt work and that probably wouldnt be so odd (and pretty common place at times) if this was the only place that has just occurred to me, so I wanted to ask about that. I know we are to have just one username, thats all I wanted but I had no way of contacting the board but to rejoin through another, I hope in this case that could be overlooked.

Also, how do you PM here? I am lost anyone know?

Thanks for any help

Welcome to the forums!

In case it were to happen again you can scroll down to the very bottom of the page to the lower right. There you'll see a "contact us" link to a contact us page. You don't have to be a member or logged in to use it in case you're having technical difficulties.

If you'd rather keep the account you have now then no problem. Otherwise, I can reset the password on the Voice account and send it to you through email.

Private Messages are located by each user's name, the speech bubble icon can be clicked which will open up the chat box. Also there is a letter icon top right of your screen which may be used.

I forgot if I set the Private Messages so that a new user needs to post at least ten times or not. If you don't see the above mentioned options then it is set to ten times. You'll need to make at least ten posts before the PM system becomes available to you.

God bless,

William

Thank you so much William, you know, I think I need ten posts before I can PM because I cant see it, I'll need to work on that, wanna help me out here? lol

And you know some years back I recall having to contact through the boards bulletin and that was to no avail so I didnt even think of using it as an option

But no problem whatsoever I can just keep this username since the other has some sort of unusable password but also when asking for help (to perhaps change this) I never received either email from the board which I had given, even though I had checked more specifically on the second time (and it was correct) I just did not receive either so this username is just fine, why open another can of worms right?

So sure, You can cancel the other one (or cancel Voice) that works just fine for me, could be easier, not picky.

I was locked out, not only here but one other place and I actually received their mails, I never had that happen to me before, and I only just started posting at both places, I thought man, what kind of gliche is this?

So thanks William I appreciate that.

I'll work on 10 posts (so keep talking to me here) lol

@William I do have a message center now but it has a senT mail button in there just not a senD mail.

I never got this similar set up at another forum either and gave up trying to figure it out.

Like if I wanted to send mail to you from the message center how would I do it?

I figured it out William, I just had to go in through the little envelope thingy by my name at the top of the forum page, I didnt see that there before, all these great things began to appear for me, so I think I am all good here for sending mail.

Im s-l-o-w I think its an age thing, losing my mind

God bless you

Fireproof, I did much the same things as you, So don't feel bad I did almost the very same things. I thought I must be pretty dumb, but William (this very dear brother) got me going too. So its time for me to say WELCOME!

• Like 1

Fireproof, I did much the same things as you, So don't feel bad I did almost the very same things. I thought I must be pretty dumb, but William (this very dear brother) got me going too. So its time for me to say WELCOME!

Thank you for the welcome Justme!

And it sure is comforting to know you are not so alone in your own slowness in the whole of internet type things.

I hope your kidney stone is crushed to a pulp and passed by now, I will keep you in my prayers for that.

God bless you both (William also) thanks so much peace

I'm glad you finally got everything worked out. Welcome to the forum.

I dont know how I missed you back there, I thank you also theophilus

God bless you too!

Hello,

Actually, I wrote a couple times something to "CONTACT US."

Probably it's "missing in action."

Well, I can introduce or, rather, remind of my humble self once again.

For all our introductions are made in personal settings here.

I'm Igor Evgen, Christian for more than 20 years. The rest is hardly relevant.

What I'm interested in is written in my book "Q & A - Christian Communion in Questions & Answers." A long-term project. Now it has been more than 300 short articles on more than 600 pages. Free pdf. You can find it in my blogs CHRISTIAN MIND (http://igor.worthyofpraise.org) and CHRISTIAN CONSCIENCE (http://igorevgen.blogspot.com). Hopefully, our Brothers moderators will let these addresses be, at least after checking up. For there are no commercial interests attached thereat. Not even "donations."

May GOD bless you all.

Igor

:RpS_smile: