The Christian Protestant Community Forums

Sincerely inquiring about the Protestant faith? Welcome to Christforums the Christian Protestant community forums. You'll first need to register in order to join our community. Create or respond to threads on your favorite topics and subjects. Registration takes less than a minute, it's simple, fast, and free! Enjoy the fellowship! God bless, Christforums' Staff
Register now

Community Fellowship

John Calvin puts forward a very simple reason why love is the greatest gift: “Because faith and hope are our own: love is diffused among others.” In other words, faith and hope benefit the possessor, but love always benefits another. In John 13:34–35 Jesus says, “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” Love always requires an “other” as an object; love cannot remain within itself, and that is part of what makes love the greatest gift.
Sign in to follow this  
Just Mike

Please pray my Kidney stone drops

This last Thursday about 2 AM my right side began to hurt so very bad. We thought it might be my some intestinal issue at first. The pain kept getting stronger and stronger. Friday after noon we reached the ER 115 miles away from our house, They thought it could be my appendix.. The Doctor ordered a CAT SCAN. When the Doctor came in with the results we could hardly believe it! A kidney stone 4 mm in diameter, just barely below where the blast the stone apart. The doctor said the stone was three fourths on its way out of the kidney. I was given 9 small pain pills which are not working. The pain is sovery bad, it feels like a knife is stabbing me on my right side both back and front. It hurts so much.

Pray that the stone will drop and the pain willlessen or go away.

Thank you very much

justme

• Like 3

Hi @justme, I have prayed for movement and relief for you in this. Seems that I remember a friend of mine that had kidney stone issues said he was to drink lots of water. I think it helps to flush the stone out. Did they tell you that? Hang in there, brother!

• Like 1

Peace be to you in Christ,

I have heard that those kidney stones are very painful, I am really sorry you are in such pain, God bless you and make you all better justme, I will be praying for you, let us know how it is going for you.

• Like 1

Thanks Eric and Fireproof. The pain got so intense my wife took me back to the ER for the second time. They did another CAT Scan, guess what? Now I have one on the other Kidney,And neither one has moved yet. Oh no! The put me on a stronger pain medicine, and it doesn't seem any different.

They say Kidney stones have the same pain as when a woman gives birth. NO WAY! I have been with my wife on two different births, and with what saw, and what she endured, she had a lot more pain. Who ever started this lie should have ten women beat the heck out of the guy that started this lie. The only difference it this could last a lot longer.

Thank you for your prayers as I sure need them. Merry Christmas.

• Like 1

Hi @justme, I sure am sorry to hear that things are worse for you now. I will continue to pray for you. Please keep us posted on your status.

I'm sorry to hear that. There's medications that help keep kidney stones from forming, I don't know much about it myself, but my preacher suffers from kidney stones and the medication helps a lot. You should definitely get to your family doctor to discuss preventing them in the future.

May Christ ease your pains.

Shalom,

As Brother Eric above wrote, please keep us posted.

What I dare add, every physical sickness has its spiritual reason.

Therefore, if it hasn't yet been done, kindly go to your best Christian Friend or Pastor for Confession. Or contact me on my blogs named in previous posts.

Believe it or not, what I'm saying is from my actual experience, the Testimony.

I know, Believers are of very different opinions regarding Confession, but the Scripture, even James 5:14-16, is standing on.

My Prayers are with you.

Igor

The stones have not moved even the smallest amount. There are stones in both kidneys. The plan is to go in and retrieve the three stones on the right side and possibly in the kidney on the right side. If they can capture the stones on the left, and in the kidneys. If everything goes as planned if not all, but most all kidney stones on both sides will be gone. All this seems so hard to believe they can do all this. I just want it over ASAP. The pain with all the pain medication's.is seems like its not doing much. I am looking forward to Monday to get these stones removed. Surgery is scheduled for 11:30 AM and should take an hour and one half.

I fully give all this to the LORD, and Monday is in the Lords hands. Thanks again for all your prayers

Edited by Just Mike
added time for surgery
  • Like 5

Hi @justme, very glad to hear that you now have a plan to go in and remove the stones. I'll be praying for you, that God would assist the surgeon and medical team. Modern medicine is a gift from God.

• Like 2