The Christian Protestant Community Forums

Sincerely inquiring about the Protestant faith? Welcome to Christforums the Christian Protestant community forums. You'll first need to register in order to join our community. Create or respond to threads on your favorite topics and subjects. Registration takes less than a minute, it's simple, fast, and free! Enjoy the fellowship! God bless, Christforums' Staff
Register now

Community Fellowship

John Calvin puts forward a very simple reason why love is the greatest gift: “Because faith and hope are our own: love is diffused among others.” In other words, faith and hope benefit the possessor, but love always benefits another. In John 13:34–35 Jesus says, “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” Love always requires an “other” as an object; love cannot remain within itself, and that is part of what makes love the greatest gift.
Sign in to follow this  
Support

Kathie Lee’s Emotional Reaction To Matt Lauer’s Termination

Earlier this week news broke that after 20 years at NBC Matt Lauer was fired. The news comes after allegations of sexual misconduct were brought to the attention of NBC executives.

More...

The eye opening exposure of these sexual predators may be alarming to most TV viewers, but not to those who interact with the perverts. NBC did the right thing eventually, but not as soon as they should have.

In exposing these men who demand that women submit to their power over them is terrible. Who can hear or read of these men who have no morals and not feel sick and mad at these pig-men. Castration should be the punishment for these over sex men that have no control over their sexual urges. If I could tell women one thing it would be don't trust a man being alone with him in a private place. Just as many men in ministry protect their reputation by never being alone with a woman, never counseling a woman without a wife of other trusted person there. Having the office door always open when a woman enters, never dining with a woman unless there is another person is there, these are done to protect a persons life. For a woman these things listed are good for them as well.

All these men being exposed will have little effect on men with power and women who are desperate for a job, money and power do go together and abuse has taken place in the White House (Billy boy Clinton) to a 14 year old boy who was just this week caught for raping two women. Men who think exposing themselves to a woman will just have her crawling to for sex is crazy and has read too many dirty magazines and story books. I am amazed at how many boys and men believe this.

We live in a dangerous world, yes even in your neighborhood. Wisdom says don't lower your guard when working with the opposite sex. We live in a fallen World, and as Christians we must walk in Christ Jesus and ask the Holy Spirit to make us alert and clear headed in all circumstances. Oh Help us dear Lord.