The Christian Protestant Community Forums

Sincerely inquiring about the Protestant faith? Welcome to Christforums the Christian Protestant community forums. You'll first need to register in order to join our community. Create or respond to threads on your favorite topics and subjects. Registration takes less than a minute, it's simple, fast, and free! Enjoy the fellowship! God bless, Christforums' Staff
Register now

Community Fellowship

John Calvin puts forward a very simple reason why love is the greatest gift: “Because faith and hope are our own: love is diffused among others.” In other words, faith and hope benefit the possessor, but love always benefits another. In John 13:34–35 Jesus says, “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” Love always requires an “other” as an object; love cannot remain within itself, and that is part of what makes love the greatest gift.
Sign in to follow this  
Support

Australia Attempts to Avoid U.S. Pitfalls in Same-Sex Marriage Legislation

As attorneys for Colorado baker Jack Phillips prepare to defend his religious and free speech rights before the U.S. Supreme Court on Dec. 5, the Australian Parliament is drafting same-sex marriage legislation that some fear could criminalize similar dissent Down Under.

More...

The utter and complete rejection Biblical teachings is World wide. This article saying that over 60% approved of same sex marriage is what Romans 1 is all about. Same sex marriage is nothing more than giving approval of homosexuality.

I will address only male homosexuality from this point on. Nothing more filthy can a man do than have anal intercourse with a man. Yet people are seriously mistaken to even think that homosexuals have a loving, kind, respectful relationship, nothing could possibly be farther from the truth. Often young boys report rape, and abuse by these perverts that are on the prowl to seduce and capture whom ever they can. Most any ER can tell stories of young boys to teenagers being rushed to surgery because of those wicked homosexual men who are always looking to find one more victim.

Having been an EMT I can say for certain that homosexuality is brutal, and what they do if you really knew the full story would make you ill. Never, never allow a homosexual to be alone with your son no matter what age your son is. Age has no boundaries for these perverted sin filled men.