SovereignGraceSingles

Welcome to SovereignGraceSingles.com. Where Reformed Faith and Romance Come Together! We are the only Christian dating website for Christian Singles in the Reformed Faith worldwide. Our focus is to bring together Christian singles of all ages. Reformed single Christian men and women who wish to meet other Reformed Christian singles for spiritually, like-minded, loving relationships.

SovereignGraceSingles

Then the Lord God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone; I will make him a helper suitable for him.” - Genesis 2:18

SovereignGraceSingles

Meet Like Minded Believers Can two walk together except they be agreed? - Amos 3:3

SovereignGraceSingles

John Calvin puts forward a very simple reason why love is the greatest gift: “Because faith and hope are our own: love is diffused among others.” In other words, faith and hope benefit the possessor, but love always benefits another. In John 13:34–35 Jesus says, “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” Love always requires an “other” as an object; love cannot remain within itself, and that is part of what makes love the greatest gift.

SovereignGraceSingles

SGS offers a "fenced" community: both for private single members and also a public Protestant forums open to Bible-believing Christians such as Presbyterians, Lutherans, Reformed, Baptists, Church of Christ members, Pentecostals, Anglicans. Methodists, Charismatics, or any other conservative, Nicene-derived Christian Church.
Sign in to follow this  
Just Mike

What are you thankful for this year?

Just Mike

Do you have something you would like to share that makes Thanks Giving special this year for you?

Here is mine. I an thankful for Jesus Christ. I am thankful that I survived acute kidney failure this year. I am thankful for my spinal cord simulator that has helped me manage back pain. I am so very thankful for my bride of almost 49 years. I am so blessed to have four married adult children, 11 grandchildren, and 2 great grandchildren. Now that's a lot to be thankful for. Praise the LORD!!!

• Like 2

ConfessionalLutheran

I am thankful for the salvation won for me by Jesus Christ. I am thankful for God's holy providence in leading me to a church of fellow believers, where I can receive His Word and Sacraments every Divine Service ( I praise Him that I received His Holy Body and His precious Blood in the sacrament of the Lord's Supper last night at Thanksgiving Eve Divine Service). I am thankful for my daughter Kiersten, who is growing up to be a fine young lady. I am thankful for the love and provision of my parents. I am thankful for the job I have and the people who are helping me to find a better job. I am thankful for God's wondrous mercies, which are new every morning. This can be but a beginning of all the manifold blessings I am thankful for.

Edited by ConfessionalLutheran
I needed to put my daughter in here, for she truly is a blessing.
  • Like 1

Dutch

Thankful for the grace and mercy of the Lord Jesus Christ, family (spiritual and natural) friends work,a home, food and clothing and so much more none of which I deserve. but a most gracious Lord bestows on me anyway

• Like 2

Eric T.

I thank God for my dear godly parents, who gave me a good start (even though for decades it seemed not to have made any difference) for my wife and son, and for steady employment. But most of all, I thank God that he found me when I was wandering far from Him, and brought me into the light.

"And you were dead in the trespasses and sins in which you once walked, following the course of this world, following the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that is now at work in the sons of disobedience—among whom we all once lived in the passions of our flesh, carrying out the desires of the body and the mind, and were by nature children of wrath, like the rest of mankind. But God, being rich in mercy, because of the great love with which he loved us, even when we were dead in our trespasses, made us alive together with Christ—by grace you have been saved—and raised us up with him and seated us with him in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus, so that in the coming ages he might show the immeasurable riches of his grace in kindness toward us in Christ Jesus. For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast. For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them" (Eph 2:1–10).

"But the father said to his servants, ‘Bring quickly the best robe, and put it on him, and put a ring on his hand, and shoes on his feet. And bring the fattened calf and kill it, and let us eat and celebrate. For this my son was dead, and is alive again; he was lost, and is found.’ And they began to celebrate" (Lk 15:22–24).

• Like 2

Innerfire89

For Christ giving life by his own sacrifice. And there's nothing that I'm in need of. I'm not hungry or out in the cold. I'm thankful for my church family and that I can worship without fear for my life. I'm thankful that I can come here and chat with other believers.

There's more things to be thankful for than I can realize.

• Like 1

Eric T.
There's more things to be thankful for than I can realize.

True dat. (i.e., Amen!)

• Like 2