The Christian Protestant Community Forums

Sincerely inquiring about the Protestant faith? Welcome to Christforums the Christian Protestant community forums. You'll first need to register in order to join our community. Create or respond to threads on your favorite topics and subjects. Registration takes less than a minute, it's simple, fast, and free! Enjoy the fellowship! God bless, Christforums' Staff
Register now

Community Fellowship

John Calvin puts forward a very simple reason why love is the greatest gift: “Because faith and hope are our own: love is diffused among others.” In other words, faith and hope benefit the possessor, but love always benefits another. In John 13:34–35 Jesus says, “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” Love always requires an “other” as an object; love cannot remain within itself, and that is part of what makes love the greatest gift.
Sign in to follow this  
Support

Russell Moore Calls Christians to Stand against Roy Moore

Support

Although some conservatives and Christians continue to back Roy Moore, others are speaking out and condemning his behavior.

More...

Just Mike

Russell More has no business making such a statement, as his position represents the Southern Baptist. I believe he should resign or be removed.

I honestly don't know is Judge Moore is guilty. I do know that once a woman makes a open accusation, regardless if its a lie people believe its true. I wonder why these women did not speak up when he became a Judge, when he was a district attorney? Where were these women then? Judge Moore has many solid Christians who are standing with him. Why would these people risk their integrity by openly standing with Judge Moore if they had the slightest doubt.

I suggest that we who really do not know all the facts should be wary for the forces of evil that want Judge Moore out of politics. There seems to me to be far more tho this situation than we might think.

I am very distributed that Russell Moore empresses his opinion when he should keep his opinions to himself. Unless he has pure facts on which to base his statement its just pure gossip.

justme

PS I emailed Russell Moore that he has no business speaking as a representative of any Southern Baptist institution, that when he makes such judgement s make clear its his opinion. I am sure he will just not even read it,

Russell Moore has spoken out against Trump and other things that have made me upset with his big mouth.

Edited by Just Mike
  • Like 1