The Christian Protestant Community Forums

Sincerely inquiring about the Protestant faith? Welcome to Christforums the Christian Protestant community forums. You'll first need to register in order to join our community. Create or respond to threads on your favorite topics and subjects. Registration takes less than a minute, it's simple, fast, and free! Enjoy the fellowship! God bless, Christforums' Staff
Register now

Community Fellowship

John Calvin puts forward a very simple reason why love is the greatest gift: “Because faith and hope are our own: love is diffused among others.” In other words, faith and hope benefit the possessor, but love always benefits another. In John 13:34–35 Jesus says, “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” Love always requires an “other” as an object; love cannot remain within itself, and that is part of what makes love the greatest gift.
Sign in to follow this  
Support

Evangelicals Announce They Will Withdraw Support For Roy Moore Should Three Or Four Dozen More Women Come Forward

U.S.—A coalition of conservative evangelicals announced Tuesday they would withdraw support for AL Senate candidate Roy Moore, should at least three or four dozen more women come forward to accuse him of sexual misconduct. The evangelical leaders confirmed their commitment to turn on Roy Moore the second a fortieth woman accuses him of inappropriate behavior. […]

. . . finish reading Evangelicals Announce They Will Withdraw Support For Roy Moore Should Three Or Four Dozen More Women Come Forward.

More...

More satire.Unfortunately this is so close to the truth to make it humorous. Humor always must have an element of truth to make it funny.

Judge Roy Moore sure has a bunch of problems. At this point, from a political point it makes no difference if he is innocent. Enough bad news has spread that many people want nothing to do with even the word "molestation" and won't vote for him. I think enough women have come out to seriously question that he may be guilty. Moore's Christian testimony has stood out for many years and lots of Moore's backers are faithfully staying with him. I really do not know for sure if Moore did do the things these women are saying. However there is a saying that if you throw en ought mud.some is bond to stick. I think damage has been dome, as to id he did these things or not at this point his reputation is damaged bad enough he should drop out and let someone have a write in his name to replace Moore.

I sincerely pray Judge Moore is not guilty. I hope if he is not guilty he can take these women to court and make them pay for their false statements. If however Judge Moore is guilty he should be if at all possible punnished, and pay these women for their suffereing.

justme