The Christian Protestant Community Forums

Sincerely inquiring about the Protestant faith? Welcome to Christforums the Christian Protestant community forums. You'll first need to register in order to join our community. Create or respond to threads on your favorite topics and subjects. Registration takes less than a minute, it's simple, fast, and free! Enjoy the fellowship! God bless, Christforums' Staff
Register now

Community Fellowship

John Calvin puts forward a very simple reason why love is the greatest gift: “Because faith and hope are our own: love is diffused among others.” In other words, faith and hope benefit the possessor, but love always benefits another. In John 13:34–35 Jesus says, “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” Love always requires an “other” as an object; love cannot remain within itself, and that is part of what makes love the greatest gift.
fairystar

Talk about anything and everything here

fairystar

here talk about anything and everything here,I will start,I can't believe this year is almost over,time always seems to go too fast.

Faber
On 11/8/2017 at 3:15 AM, fairystar said:

talk about anything 

I bring cat food in my backpack when going to class so If I see any stray dogs or feral cats on campus I stop and feed them.

GaoLu

Doesn't that just encourage their starving behavior?

Faber

In what way?

Antus67

My wife and I feed pigeons on our balcony they are so cute and hungry they are Gods creatures why not feed them?

Becky
Staff

Good morning guys ! 

E Morales

Joke of the day, what color is a fart under water?

BLUE...BLUE...BLUE.....BLUE

😷 SMILE

blue gif artist GIF by Erica Anderson

• Haha 1

E Morales

The National did pretty good las night. They can win the World Series. Strong team 

hanna

A friend of mine nearly lost her son last night due to the combination of too much drinking and cold weather. He is ok now, but you could remember this youngster in your prayers. I wish they took alcohol away from the groceries again. I could buy my sauna beer from an alcohol store, no need to get it from a grocery.

• Praying 1

Faber

Glad he is ok.

Booze is a destroyer of many.

• Like 1

Faber
On 11/8/2017 at 3:15 AM, fairystar said:

talk about anything and everything here

Thanksgiving plans?

I have never seen turkey sold in the supermarkets here (China) but somewhat nearby me there is a Subway (sandwiches) so I think I'll get a turkey sandwich that day...no day off though. ☹️

Becky
Staff

Thanksgiving is the best holiday 🙂  I will be cooking the normal turkey dinner. . turkey, dressing, mashed potatoes, gravy . Pumpkin pie. Banana Cream pie. alone with side dishes.

The day seems to start out neat and tidy in the kitchen about half way into cooking NOTHING is where it belongs . There is not a square inch of open counter space. Finding the sink can be troublesome  . The some one wants a cup of coffee 🙂 I love Thanksgiving .. 

E Morales
7 hours ago, Becky said:

Thanksgiving is the best holiday 🙂  I will be cooking the normal turkey dinner. . turkey, dressing, mashed potatoes, gravy . Pumpkin pie. Banana Cream pie. alone with side dishes.

The day seems to start out neat and tidy in the kitchen about half way into cooking NOTHING is where it belongs . There is not a square inch of open counter space. Finding the sink can be troublesome  . The some one wants a cup of coffee 🙂 I love Thanksgiving .. 

I’ll have a cup of coffee right about now.

• Haha 1

E Morales

Do you believe in the three second rule, if you drop your food to the floor, you have three seconds to pick it up before the Germs get onto it. I don’t, i’ll pick it up and wipe it off, Eat it if I’m hungry. A little bit of dirt won’t kill you...   : )

• Haha 1

Becky
Staff
4 hours ago, E Morales said:

Do you believe in the three second rule, if you drop your food to the floor, you have three seconds to pick it up before the Germs get onto it. I don’t, i’ll pick it up and wipe it off, Eat it if I’m hungry. A little bit of dirt won’t kill you...   : )

That would depend on when the last time i cleaned the floor. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Faber
On 11/14/2019 at 10:45 AM, Becky said:

I will be cooking the normal turkey dinner. . turkey, dressing, mashed potatoes, gravy . Pumpkin pie. Banana Cream pie. alone with side dishes.

I should fly back just for that.

• Love 1

Knotical

I found a new idea which is a take on the old Turducken, but my wife is not really up for it.  What do you guys think?

I believe it is called the Turkraken.

• Haha 1

Becky
Staff

@Knotical you are one sick puppy. 

Knotical
1 minute ago, Becky said:

@Knotical you are one sick puppy. 

Speaking of puppies, we may be having a litter soon.  Want one?  I believe the breed could be called Mutt Terrier.

• Haha 1

Becky
Staff

I just put on 20 pounds  collecting the Holiday cookie recopies 

Knotical

That's just anticipated insulation for the move to Idaho.

• Haha 1

Becky
Staff
3 hours ago, E Morales said:

Climate Change....

global warming climate GIF

Gen 8:22  While the earth remaineth, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease. 

th1bill

Trouble here is No Belief, No Faith

E Morales

I found your King James Version bible.  😀            reading read GIF by The Passion: Live