The Christian Protestant Community Forums

Sincerely inquiring about the Protestant faith? Welcome to Christforums the Christian Protestant community forums. You'll first need to register in order to join our community. Create or respond to threads on your favorite topics and subjects. Registration takes less than a minute, it's simple, fast, and free! Enjoy the fellowship! God bless, Christforums' Staff
Register now

Community Fellowship

John Calvin puts forward a very simple reason why love is the greatest gift: “Because faith and hope are our own: love is diffused among others.” In other words, faith and hope benefit the possessor, but love always benefits another. In John 13:34–35 Jesus says, “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” Love always requires an “other” as an object; love cannot remain within itself, and that is part of what makes love the greatest gift.
Sign in to follow this  
Support

Jerry Falwell Jr. Encourages Evangelicals to Call Out ‘Fake Republicans’

Support

Jerry Falwell Jr., the chancellor of Liberty University and well-known Trump supporter, has said that evangelicals should push back against so-called “fake Republicans.”

More...

Just Mike

In my opinion Falwell should stay out of politics. Falwell was ok in endorsing Trump, but this is over the top. To single out "Fake Republicans" Falwell might just be calling out Christians that are doing their best.

However I am not aware of those he calls fake so far.

Falwell may regret getting involved in politics, it might effect the schools enrollment. I would not suggest anyone to to to Liberty.

I voted for president Trump, I find that trump is impulsive, lacks decorum, and for a well educated man, (he has reminded us that he is well educated) he does not seem to know how to use his education to his advantage. There and far more educated men and women in DC that have PHD's and medical degree and well established Attorney's. Trump does not play well with others.

Steve Brannon said trump has less than 30% change of finishing his four year term. I an concerned that unless Trump makes some personal changes in how he tweets, and gets a number of issues dome with more civility his own party will turn against him.

Trump is ADDHD, and he is trying rum the White House like a business and that will not work. TRUMP NEEDS OUR PRAYERS

justme

Just Mike

William I have witnessed that often money can weaken a persons convictions, when given by someone that once was thought to be someone they totally disagreed with. Suddenly with a big donation those areas of disagreement seem to go the way of the wayside. Now William, when I see that I wonder how solid a persons convictions really were? I know that the Bible no where even suggests that convictions we for sale, unless it was for indulgences given by the Roman Catholic Church, and i don't recall Falwell was a Roman Catholic. But is your name is Hank Hanegraaff I suppose anything is possible.

In all seriousness my convictions for jesus Christ are for LIFE, and worth whatver I must pay to have them. God bless you William.

justme