The Christian Protestant Community Forums

Sincerely inquiring about the Protestant faith? Welcome to Christforums the Christian Protestant community forums. You'll first need to register in order to join our community. Create or respond to threads on your favorite topics and subjects. Registration takes less than a minute, it's simple, fast, and free! Enjoy the fellowship! God bless, Christforums' Staff
Register now

Community Fellowship

John Calvin puts forward a very simple reason why love is the greatest gift: “Because faith and hope are our own: love is diffused among others.” In other words, faith and hope benefit the possessor, but love always benefits another. In John 13:34–35 Jesus says, “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” Love always requires an “other” as an object; love cannot remain within itself, and that is part of what makes love the greatest gift.
Sign in to follow this  
Support

Ghosts of Vietnam Stirring as Trump Preps for Asia Trip

Support

For 50 years, every American president has been forced to grapple with the quagmire of the Vietnam War. Now it's Trump's turn.0vMO1gdt-10

More...

Just Mike

The saying "War is Hell" is very true. I can only express my feelings, and what is think and feel.

There are many who believe Sen. John McCain is NOT a hero. John McCain swore when he enlisted in the Navy, if captured by the enemy to give only his name and service his service number, period NOTHING else! McCain was called "song bird" while as a POW the Vietnam prison. McCain spoke to Vietnam enemy leaders and even went on TV to speak to America while a POW. This was and still is against all Military laws. How McCain got out of being sent to Court Marshal. His father and grandfather were Admirals, that surely had impact on John McCain being called a "War Hero". President Trump stating that "John McCain is no hero" Is correct in many sailor's opinion.

There are man who believe President Johnson had a serious conflict of interest. It has been said President Johnson had a financial interest in Brown & Root. Brown & Root delivered huge amounts of material to Vietnam. Brow & Root were reported to have gotten 10% of the value of the goods delivered to Asia & Vietnam. "If" the things reported about President Johnson interest in Brown & Root are factual, it would have been to Johnson's advantage to keep the Vietnam War going.

War is always an opportunity for businesses to make money. War is an opportunity for greedy people to make money sadly at the expense of harming the mental and spiritual health of everyone involved at War. may die, get injured, become disabled for life because of War. I HATE War!! However I understand because of evil in the world War becomes required to protect our Freedom and the protection of our country.

May God protect our USA.

justme.

• Like 1

Just Mike

Brown676. I flagged your ADVERTISEMENT, How dare you use this forum to post your garbage here. Its people like you that use forums and you don't care Shame on you!

• Like 1

ConfessionalLutheran
Brown676. I flagged your ADVERTISEMENT, How dare you use this forum to post your garbage here. Its people like you that use forums and you don't care Shame on you!

I deleted his posts and permabanned him. I think I'll go to the bookstore.

• Like 2