The Christian Protestant Community Forums

Sincerely inquiring about the Protestant faith? Welcome to Christforums the Christian Protestant community forums. You'll first need to register in order to join our community. Create or respond to threads on your favorite topics and subjects. Registration takes less than a minute, it's simple, fast, and free! Enjoy the fellowship! God bless, Christforums' Staff
Register now

Community Fellowship

John Calvin puts forward a very simple reason why love is the greatest gift: “Because faith and hope are our own: love is diffused among others.” In other words, faith and hope benefit the possessor, but love always benefits another. In John 13:34–35 Jesus says, “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” Love always requires an “other” as an object; love cannot remain within itself, and that is part of what makes love the greatest gift.
Sign in to follow this  
erealmz

Hello

erealmz

Hello everyone. I need a place to discuss my ideas without being attacked by other members. If you attack me, I might defend myself. But I'll try not to and just take the beating like Jesus did. Peace.

William
Staff
Hello everyone. I need a place to discuss my ideas without being attacked by other members. If you attack me, I might defend myself. But I'll try not to and just take the beating like Jesus did. Peace.

Hello and welcome to Christforums!

Please take time to read through our rules and moderator announcements:

1. https://www.christforums.org/articles/196-forum-terms-and-conditions
  2. https://www.christforums.org/articles/51845-moderator-announcements

God bless,

William

erealmz

Thank you. I have just read the rules and such. Now where to begin. For one, I'm an atheist. I have already been kicked out of Christianforums.Com for my beliefs. So why am I here? Well since I've realized that most Christians fear the thought of there not being a God, and they act in such a manner that seems to make me the enemy, I am not. I defend myself when attacked, and since I am pretty smart (a curse), my replies usually seem intellectually threatening to the attacker. So I get reported a lot.

I'll try to just shut my mouth and not say anything concerning my beliefs. I've learned that believers just can't handle it. I will follow the rules. But I follow them down to the tee. If you accuse me of violating any rule, you better have the proof because I will challenge it. The mods over at that other place couldn't handle this either because they could never prove that I did anything wrong. Well sometimes. But they pretty much treated my like drops. When I was feeling suicidal, they banned me. That could have been the triggering point. But they don't care about that. They only care about their website as they hide behind their doctrine in order to push any agenda they please.

I'm going to give you guys the benefit of the doubt and hope that you aren't like that. I have joined other Christian discission groups under the same name so you will all know who I am. If I find that you all treat me the same way, then it will have to become my life goal to expose this part of you and I will most likely turn against this idea of God completely.

If, however, I find that maybe there are some true Christians out there, I might benefit in a spiritual way from interaction with them. I might change my while thought process. I might find the proof that I seek. As long as God's children do not stand against me, there is the possibility that I could return. We will see.

William
Staff
If I find that you all treat me the same way, them it will have to become my life goal to expose this part of you and I will most likely turn against this idea of God completely.

Threats are the not best way to begin a relationship. We are a Christian Protestant Community, which is open to people, even "atheist" AS LONG AS they have sincere inquiry. If you want a forum to use as a soap box to promote anti-Christian views, then that is not the focus of our forum. We are here to engage in fellowship, and at times, laugh with one another, and at other times to have serious discussion or debate.

And we are not affiliated with Christianforums.com. By no means does your engagement over there have any direct impact here. You have a fresh start here.

You are welcome to engage others so long as you adhere to the rules. And though you may be agitated or interpret another as being hostile to you, you still have no right to engage in a non Christ like mannerism. Let the moderators do their jobs. Hope to see you around the board.

God bless,

William

erealmz

Thank you. I've learned that I should keep my expressions separate from non-secular establishments. I'll probably just start a YouTube channel to voice my opinions. Besides that, I'm glad to be here.

Innerfire89

Glad to have you.

I hope you come into a new understanding of biblical Christianity by being here and a little faith testing debate is a good thing.