The Protestant Community

Sincerely inquiring about the Protestant faith? Welcome to Christforums the Christian Protestant community. You'll first need to register in order to join our community. Create or respond to threads on your favorite topics and subjects. Registration takes less than a minute, it's simple, fast, and free! Enjoy the fellowship! God bless, Christforums' Staff
Register now

Christian Fellowship

John Calvin puts forward a very simple reason why love is the greatest gift: “Because faith and hope are our own: love is diffused among others.” In other words, faith and hope benefit the possessor, but love always benefits another. In John 13:34–35 Jesus says, “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” Love always requires an “other” as an object; love cannot remain within itself, and that is part of what makes love the greatest gift.
TonyT

Prayer Requests for TonyT

Please pray for my father and I. I am worried that we are going to commit an unpardonable sin against God. Please pray against that ever happening for the both of us.

I'm thinking that the Messianics endorse the NT. The only way to commit the unpardonable sin is to fail to accept Jesus as Savior prior to one's earthly passing. Whatever the situation, I am praying for Divine Intervention in the form of removing anxiety and fears, while removing any obstacle.

I was reading something related to Ancient Egyptians, Greeks and Romans earlier. But please pray that I stay away from that stuff and only follow Jesus because that stuff (mentioned in the first sentence) is pagan.

Please pray that I avoid evil and satanic things. Please pray that I only go to a gym that is of the One True Lord God.

Please pray that I am careful not to have any thoughts, words, actions or writings that are sinful or against God.

Please pray for her salvation and other things are going on I cannot mention on here, but please keep her in your prayers.

Please pray that I only worship the One True God of the Bible and please pray that I am prepared for the end times no matter what.

Please pray that I only worship the One True God of the Bible and please pray that I am prepared for the end times no matter what.

HI Tony and I am new here also. I am concerned about the times also. Prayer daily is the best way to prepare. I the church is so laid back it no longer is discerning the times. Jesus said pray always the we may be accounted worthy to escape the things that will come upon the earth

Please pray that I avoid a certain thing that I am worried about at gyms and please pray that all other human beings avoid it too. I am really worried because they require fingerprinting in order to sign in for membership and I believe that that is evil and satanic. Please pray that I avoid it and that all other human beings avoid it too.

Staff
Please pray that I avoid a certain thing that I am worried about at gyms and please pray that all other human beings avoid it too. I am really worried because they require fingerprinting in order to sign in for membership and I believe that that is evil and satanic. Please pray that I avoid it and that all other human beings avoid it too.
Just go to another gym that does not require fingerprinting. By the way which gym require fingerprinting? And also why would fingerprinting be evil and satanic?

I pray Christ gives you peace and clarity on this issue.

Are you sure you sure you need a gym anyway? Some old fashioned push ups and walking every day is much cheaper and lifting whieghts can be bad for your bones and joints.

I am really worried that I will start forgetting things that are very important to remember and it has to do with sin as well. Please pray that I always diligently avoid sin and pay attention to what I am thinking about at all times.

Please pray that I am saved from sin and hell and stop worrying about the Mark of the Beast because it is something that I worry about a lot. Please pray also that I am for EVERY SINGLE THING that is of the One True and Living God no matter what. Please pray that I stop worrying about this stuff and pray this not only just for me, but for all of humanity.

If you are worried about the Mark of the Beast you need to study what the Bible says about it. No one can take the Mark now because the Beast is not yet ruling the earth.

https://clydeherrin.wordpress.com/2013/11/23/666-and-rfid-chips/

If you are concerned about whether you are save you need to read 1 John. It was written so that believers could know they have eternal life. 1 John 5:13 says, "I write these things to you who believe in the name of the Son of God, that you may know that you have eternal life."

It is obvious from your requests that you spend a lot of time praying. How much time do you spend studying the Bible? Often we pray about something and the answer we are seeking has already been given to us there.

• Like 1

Please pray that I am saved from sin and hell and stop worrying about the Mark of the Beast because it is something that I worry about a lot. Please pray also that I am for EVERY SINGLE THING that is of the One True and Living God no matter what. Please pray that I stop worrying about this stuff and pray this not only just for me, but for all of humanity.

I prayed for you to overcome your fears and to keep your mind pure and actions clean as a Child of God. I pray the Lord breaks these fears off of you and that you are saved.

God Bless!

• Like 1

I know that my Aunt is not going to make it and is currently in the hospital now. I knew that she belonged to a church in the past and I talked to my mom about them sending a chaplain to her but ultimately that is not up to me I guess. Please pray for the salvation of my Aunt, her name is Barbara.

I was recently praying to God three times that I do not harden my heart. Please pray this not only for me, but for all human beings.

Please pray that I would be willing to be persecuted for Christ without denying Him or giving into the devil. Even if it meant my life, please pray that I would never turn away from the Lord Jesus or turn to the devil.

I know that my Aunt is not going to make it and is currently in the hospital now. I knew that she belonged to a church in the past and I talked to my mom about them sending a chaplain to her but ultimately that is not up to me I guess. Please pray for the salvation of my Aunt, her name is Barbara.

Praying.