The Protestant Community

Sincerely inquiring about the Protestant faith? Welcome to Christforums the Christian Protestant community forums. You'll first need to register in order to join our community. Create or respond to threads on your favorite topics and subjects. Registration takes less than a minute, it's simple, fast, and free! Enjoy the fellowship! God bless, Christforums' Staff
Register now

Christian Fellowship Community Forums

John Calvin puts forward a very simple reason why love is the greatest gift: “Because faith and hope are our own: love is diffused among others.” In other words, faith and hope benefit the possessor, but love always benefits another. In John 13:34–35 Jesus says, “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” Love always requires an “other” as an object; love cannot remain within itself, and that is part of what makes love the greatest gift.
Sign in to follow this  
Josiah

Lutheran Satire

Staff
I'm a great fan of the many videos at Lutheran Satire https://www.youtube.com/user/TheLutheranSatire/videos
Lutheran Satire is fantastic and I'm not Lutheran. Several of those videos have been post on here.

I love'm too. I just watched, Frank the Hippie Pope and then Catholics Respond to Frank the Hippie Pope. Both are VERY FUNNY :) (the College Catholics Respond clip is live and not a Lutheran Satire piece, just FYI).

• Like 1

Thank you for those videos. I didn't know about this channel.

Interesting discussion for the reply video. Glad the guys didn't take it to heart.

To be honest, I always find hard to share humour related to religion because it is one fo the easiest ways to offend people, so I am quite surprised there is a section for it. I like that open-mindedness.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this